• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Babyhope2

Babyhope2
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:29 PM

My husband and I've been trying to conceive baby #2 for 20 months now. I had my daughter through an IVF cycle in 2012 where we implanted 2 eggs and both stuck but I misscarried one at 10 weeks and was lucky enough to have her my beautiful little answered prayer. We went back to our clinic in September of 2015 and we're going to use the remaining embryos we had frozen. We had 7 frozen and did 7 FETs. 2 ended in miscarriages at 6 weeks, 3 were chemical pregnancies that were positive but didn't double correctly, and 2 didn't work. We then did another IVF cycle in February and got 8 good embryos (passed PGS testing as well), have done 2 transfers, the first chemical pregnancy the 2nd didn't work. I am at a loss right now of what to do. I'm looking for anyone who has gone through something similar Or would have any advice of what I could try next. I'm feeling extremely down and defeated so anything would help. 😔
IVF #1 - November 2012, fresh transfer, 2 embryos, had beautiful baby girl

Using frozen embryos from IVF1
FET # 1 - September 2015,1 embryo, BFP, miscarriage at 6 weeks (extra chromosome 12)
FET #2 - April 2016, 1 embryo, BFN
FET #3 - May 2016, 1 embryo, BFP, did not double chemical pregnancy
FET # 4 - June 2016,1 embryo, BFP, did not double, chemical pregnancy
FET #5 - August 2016, 1 embryo, BFN
Got remaining embryos PGS tested, 2 are good for transfer
FET #6 - September 2016, 1 embryo, BFP, miscarriage at 6 weeks
FET #7 - December 2016, 1 embryo, BFP, chemical pregnancy

IVF #2 - February 2017, egg retrieval, 8 PGS tested good embryos, OOHS
FET #1 - April 2017, 1 embryo BFP, did not double, chemical pregnancy
FET #2 - May 2017, 1 embryo, BFN

#2 KaraJ

KaraJ
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:Heartland Fertility Clinic

Posted 08 June 2017 - 12:17 PM

Hey!

I hear ya I have had 5 FET that have all failed. 2 chemicals and 3 that just didn't work. I have one tube that is blocked and I have also one child naturally before all this happened to me.  have also had 2 ectopic pregnancies. I also have no idea why I cant get pregnant or stay pregnant and to do another full cycle is like 10,000 in Manitoba. :( did they do any tests to see why it wasn't or hasn't been working? Hang in there, there is still lots of hope you already had one beautiful baby through ivf that's so reassuring!!

#3 idream

idream
  • Global 100+
  • 383 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Create

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:02 PM

My husband and I've been trying to conceive baby #2 for 20 months now. I had my daughter through an IVF cycle in 2012 where we implanted 2 eggs and both stuck but I misscarried one at 10 weeks and was lucky enough to have her my beautiful little answered prayer. We went back to our clinic in September of 2015 and we're going to use the remaining embryos we had frozen. We had 7 frozen and did 7 FETs. 2 ended in miscarriages at 6 weeks, 3 were chemical pregnancies that were positive but didn't double correctly, and 2 didn't work. We then did another IVF cycle in February and got 8 good embryos (passed PGS testing as well), have done 2 transfers, the first chemical pregnancy the 2nd didn't work. I am at a loss right now of what to do. I'm looking for anyone who has gone through something similar Or would have any advice of what I could try next. I'm feeling extremely down and defeated so anything would help.

Has your clinic done a repeated miscarriage work up?

My clinic does them if you have 2 especially if they are PGS tested embryos.

Tough Times Never Last, but Tough People Do

#4 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 829 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Trio

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:50 PM

I also had 2 failed FET And before my 3rd we had Endometrial scratch done and we got a bfp. Our son is now 2years old. Maybe try asking your RE about having it done? It worked for us ;-)
Hubby 43

Trying to conceive : 2 years
IUI : 4 failed
IVF#1 : 19 folical, 19 retrieved, 11 fertilized with ICIS
FET#1, #2 : FAILED 😭😭
FET#3 : our Son, Alexander was born November 2015 🎉🎉🎉🎂😍💖

Sibling project is started ^^ 😊😊😊
FET #4 (2017) (Natural FET, estrace day3-7, hcg trigger shot, low does hcg every 3 days after transfer)
Cd3 : lining 4.1Cd9 : lining 7.1Cd10 : lining 8.6 tripple line+trigger shot good to go.
Dec2 : transfered 1 5AA BlastoBeta#1 (9dp5dt) 388 !!!!Beta#2 (12dp5dt) 798 !!!!!!! Im officially PREGNANT !!! ;-)
12w NT SCAN showed 10mm Cystic hygroma(didnt get the result until 15w ;-( ;-( )
NIPT low risk all 3 Trisomy 13, 18, 21
17w1d : Diagonsed with 11m cystic hygroma +hydrops
17w2d : Disgnosed with Hypo plastic right heart syndrome
18w4d : TMFR. Our hearts are shattered. Our little sleeping angel baby girl Cicely Bella Veighey was born @2:30.She was beautiful just like her name. She was so loved and so wanted. Mommy and daddy and your big brother will love you forever !!!Sibling project continue with the hole in our heart.Hoping to

TTC our rainbow baby girl (if possible)
FET#5 : transfered perfect 6AA fully hatched
10dp5dt : 428 Progesterone 60
12dp5dt : 709 (not quite double) progesterone 50
14dp5dt: 1457 Progesterone 49
19dp5dt: 6158 Progesterone ?
7w u/s gestrational sac measure 6w2d no fetal pole or heart beat
10w gestrational sac still the same 6w2d still no fetal pole or heart beat. Diagnosed with Blighted ovum ;( took Misoprostole to end the pregnancy and spotting for 8w until beta turned back to 0.

Continue our sibling Progect. We will bring home our rainbow this time!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Failed FET, failed IVF, trying for 2nd