Blood stasis developed in uterus, cold feet, heat in chest - Ask The Acupuncturist - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Blood stasis developed in uterus, cold feet, heat in chest

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 alicjaa

alicjaa
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:00 AM

I have a conundrum where I obviously have a blood stasis in uterus (clots and pain with period, helped some by heating pad) but whenever I take dong quai thinking it will help, it makes my cycle very short (under 25 days; normal cycle for me is 27-30 days). I feel like parts of me are hot (night sweats on chest, especially at period) and others are cold (feet/toes). I'm now taking yin and adrenal tonic and trying motherwort. What else can be done in this case? I also had a miscarriage at 6 weeks a few months ago (and I'm almost 42 so not much time left). I had an IUD a brief time last year before I was engaged and think that made the blood stasis worse, I don't know. With the miscarriage and since, the menstrual clots are much larger, huge! Period is not heavy though. Aside from what's mentioned, I'm in excellent health and good shape, eat healthy, but due to age do not want to delay on trying to achieve a healthy pregnancy.