I am a (hopeful) Chinese egg donor, willing to travel internationally this summer - Looking for Egg Donor - IVF.ca Forums

Photo

I am a (hopeful) Chinese egg donor, willing to travel internationally this summer

Chinese asian egg donor egg international travel europe

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 thesatellite

thesatellite
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:29 PM

Hello all! 

I am looking to donate my eggs because I've always been interested in the medical process and want to help out couples who have fertility issues. I am willing to travel to all safe 1st world countries for the 2-3 weeks needed for a typical egg donation process during months May-August this year. This will be my first time donating. 

Some info about me (please feel free to email eggdonor.satellite@gmail.com if you have any questions):

• Fully Chinese (From Guangdong area, living in Hong Kong
  • 20 years old this year
  • Straight black hair, black eyes
  • 164cm and 55kg (BMI = 20.4)
  • Not on contraceptives 
  • University student studying medicine 
  • Excellent grades and many extracurriculars (more orientated around: leadership positions/community service/writing and editing) 
  • Was part of the school’s Gifted and Talented programme
  • Exercise 30-60 minutes, 5 times a week 
  • Non-smoker, non-drug user, social drinker (drink in moderation every 1-2 months)
  • Right eye: -0.75 | left eye: 0.00

Family history:

• Maternal grandfather has Type II diabetes (due to being overweight)
  • Paternal grandfather has cataracts 
  • Maternal great-grandmother has dementia (only from age 90 onwards)

I can privately give more details about my extended family if you'd like, but those are the main ones.

Prior to travelling, I would be happy to take any psychological/physical tests that you would like me to take in my home country. 

I am also happy to provide pictures of myself.

If you’re interested, please email eggdonor.satellite@gmail.com!

#2 LucyLucy

LucyLucy
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Victoria fertility clinic

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:57 PM

Hi! Thank you for getting touch with me...I would love to discuss further with you the opportunity.
Where do you live?
Do you plan to have kids in the future?
If you could send me a photo that would be great.
Can you tell me a bit about your family?
Do you have siblings?
I do have a few more questions and I will send you an email thru my regular email
Chat soon!

Lucy

#3 LucyLucy

LucyLucy
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Victoria fertility clinic

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:57 PM

Hi! Thank you for getting touch with me...I would love to discuss further with you the opportunity.
Where do you live?
Do you plan to have kids in the future?
If you could send me a photo that would be great.
Can you tell me a bit about your family?
Do you have siblings?
I do have a few more questions and I will send you an email thru my regular email
Chat soon!

Lucy

#4 thesatellite

thesatellite
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:24 PM

Hi Lucy!

- I live in Hong Kong.

- Having kids is not a priority to me so I have no plans for it. However if the time is right, then perhaps I will smile.png

- I would be happy to send photos of me at multiple ages if I have your private email!

- Mother (age 56) is a nurse, father (59) is a businessman, brother (22) is a working intern at a bank. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chinese, asian, egg donor, egg, international, travel, europe