• Please log in to reply
588 replies to this topic

#576 Skittlez

Skittlez
  • 21 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Mt. Sinai

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:32 AM

Hey everyone, I now have my little Emmett here with us and he is absolutely perfect. Was born at 2:55am on Oct 25th. 7lbs 5oz and 22 inches long.

Trying to upload a pic but the software for the forum does not like my file size from my phone.

Love to all
  • LAU likes this

#577 nervus optimist

nervus optimist
  • Super Moderator
  • 2677 posts
  • Dx:Genetic
  • My Clinic:newlife

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:06 PM

Hey everyone, I now have my little Emmett here with us and he is absolutely perfect. Was born at 2:55am on Oct 25th. 7lbs 5oz and 22 inches long.

Trying to upload a pic but the software for the forum does not like my file size from my phone.

Love to all

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you.

I hope that everything went smoothly and that you are doing well. 

:flowers:

I am 38, DH - 39
Genetic - IVF&PGD to prevent Genetic Disorder
IVF #1 - Nov/08 - MC @ 6 weeks, no embryos frozen
IVF #2 - Aug/09 - bfn
IUI #1 - Feb/10 - ectopic
PRIDE - Apr/10
Homestudy - July/10
Given the gift of donor embryos - Jan/12
Donor FET Jun/12 - 9 weeks - no heartbeat... MC
Donor FET Oct/12 - we're PG biggrin.png

===> Beautiful baby boy born 2013 babyboy.gif

Donor FET Oct/16 - chemical

April 2017 - surprise PG

===> Beautiful baby girl born 2017 babygirl.gif

#578 2Brides

2Brides
  • Cyclebase
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Travel, cooking, eating, hiking/nature trails, BABIES!
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:ART- Birmingham, AL

Posted 29 October 2017 - 05:20 PM

Hi Everyone! Congrats on baby Emmitt Skittlez!!
I hope you are recovering well and everything is wonderful!

How is everyone else doing? Everyones due dates are likely quickly approaching! Cant wait to see photos of all the little babes!

Our little Ruby Grace arrived on Tuesday the 24th uneventfully, and shes a perfect angel. Super snuggly and sweet. Im obsessed and just carry her around all over the house and hate putting her down. She weighed 8 pounds and was 19 inches long, and although she lost 10% of her weight at the hospital, she is nursing really well and since my milk came in on night 3, she has already chunked back up nicely. Im recovering well from my C-section, fear of the spinal was the worst part, and the spinal didnt end up hurting.. Nursing is going quite well, the hardest part of recovery has been trying to poop, 🙄 I finally pooped for the first time today, the pressure was making my incision really uncomfortable. Glad the first one is over! We came home Thursday afternoon, and have not gotten too much sleep, but weve been napping during the day as needed. We have family in town helping out, and honestly the most challenging part of a third baby are the first two children. Ha ha! I will try to post a picture as well.

Attached Files

• nervus optimist, Yearning and LAU like this

2012: My Pregnancy/ IVF/ (DW was the Egg Donor)

Henry Clyde arrives April 25, 2013! 💙

2014: DW's turn at Pregnancy/Unmedicated FET/( I was the Egg Donor)

Mae Alana arrives August 31, 2015 💗

2017: Try for baby #3 (My turn again...)

January FET (Natural): BFN

February FET (Medicated): BFP!

Feb 24- 8dp5dt Beta: 171, 2nd beta at 15dp5dt: 4730
April 13: Bloodwork reveal we are having a baby GIRL!💗

See my About Me for more details of our journey.

#579 JEAD

JEAD
  • 20 posts
  • My Clinic:Edmonton Fertility Clinic

Posted 29 October 2017 - 09:25 PM

Hey ladies! Just popping in to let you know our little lady arrived via (a scheduled c-section) on October 26 at 10:22 am. She weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces and measured 18 inches long. She was born with a head full of dark hair and looks a lot like her littlest brother. After a tearful debate 😂 right before we left the hospital (while my hormones were crashing) we decided to name her Ava Olivia. The c-section itself went well and Im on the mend. We came home yesterday, which was hands down the hardest day both physically and emotionally. Today Im feeling much better. Other than a little jaundice, Ava is doing well. She was pretty fussy and agitated in the hospital but has mellowed out since we got home. Her older siblings adore her, even my youngest who claimed he didnt like girl babies 😜.
  • nervus optimist likes this

#580 JEAD

JEAD
  • 20 posts
  • My Clinic:Edmonton Fertility Clinic

Posted 29 October 2017 - 09:39 PM

Skittlez: Congrats on baby Emmett! Love his name ❤️.

2Brides: Little Ruby looks so sweet! I had trouble pooping too after my c-section. I was given Senokot (which you can get over the counter) and it has helped a lot. I was so uncomfortable before it kicked in.

#581 Leah82

Leah82
  • Global 100+
  • 258 posts
  • My Clinic:PCRM

Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:34 AM

Congrats Skittles, 2Btides and JEAD!! What beautiful names :) Glad things are going well and thank you for the reminder to put stool softener on the shopping list. I guess I blocked out the terror that was the whole first post-partum poop thing lol. Not looking forward to that.

4 more weeks to go over here I suspect I'll be the last?
MpdXm7.png

#582 Murried

Murried
  • Global 100+
  • 382 posts
  • My Clinic:OFC

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:31 PM

2 Brides - Girl, new EDD 10/31, 3rd baby
CeeCee7722 -Nov. 19/Team Green/First baby. 
Evie
Islandgirl
JEAD - csection Oct 26/ Baby number 4
Leah 82 - Nov 25//Team green//second baby
Loyalsoul88 Nov 9/ team blue/ first
Maple leaf - End Oct didi twins//Boy and girl! // second and third babies
Murried - EDD Nov. 28th, Team Green, First Baby
Nervus optimist - induction Oct 28/ second baby
NMS125 - Nov. 6 / Team Blue/ first baby
Pip - Girl
Real3D
Rocki - Nov 20/Team Green/first
Skittlez - Nov 1 - Boy 
Sunnyskies - Nov 3 - first baby - will find out soon
SRL14 - Nov 9 twins - baby #1&2 - boy/girl 

See my About Me page.

#583 Murried

Murried
  • Global 100+
  • 382 posts
  • My Clinic:OFC

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:41 PM

Hi Ladies, 

Congratulations on your new arrivals. I'm so happy to hear these little ones have arrived and everyone is doing well. 

I'm still trucking along, I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow and more than ready for this little one to give me my body back. I've puffed up more than I'd like, my midwife says its normal, although I'm not so sure. My blood pressure has always been really good, but my last 3 visits has been /80 and although in normal range, its higher than it has been. We have our home visit with the midwife this week, so I'm looking forward to that. I still need to pack an emergency hospital bag as a backup. I'm going to swing by the health food store on my way home from work today and pick up some alcohol free witch hazel and make myself some padsicles. 

I purchased the womans senokot, do you start taking that immediately following birth, or do you take it as you go into labour? I don't think I'll want any additional movements during labor right? I've surprisingly been very lucky and regular, a couple months ago, I started taking magnesium for my restless legs and sleeping through the night (or getting back to sleep is what I really mean) and it has done wonders keeping me regular. 

I'd love to join you ladies on the fb group, as I find it much easier to communicate rather than log in from an actual computer. 

See my About Me page.

#584 NMS125

NMS125
  • 39 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Ottawa

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:16 PM

Well ladies
Im officially due tomorrow 40 weeks. And I feel nothing. No cramping. Seeing my OB Friday she will check if my cervix is open unless I go into labour before then.

Nancy.
ME : 39 yrs old, DH: 42
TTC #1 since June 2015
1 ovary
IUI #1 - February 13, 2017
And it worked!

#585 Leah82

Leah82
  • Global 100+
  • 258 posts
  • My Clinic:PCRM

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:07 AM

I purchased the womans senokot, do you start taking that immediately following birth, or do you take it as you go into labour? I don't think I'll want any additional movements during labor right? I've surprisingly been very lucky and regular, a couple months ago, I started taking magnesium for my restless legs and sleeping through the night (or getting back to sleep is what I really mean) and it has done wonders keeping me regular. 

Start after baby is born :) another tip especially for the first post partum poop (although pelvic floor physios suggest doing this for the first 3 months) is to actually support your perineum with your hand during a BM. Kinda gross but it helps a lot. Ahh glamorous mom life lol
MpdXm7.png

#586 SRL14

SRL14
  • 80 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:33 AM

Hi All!

We had our twins via c-section on October 15. It was a bit rough as I developed pre-e then had a spinal headache after delivery from the epidural and was in the hospital for a total of 2 weeks. Our little girl was in nicu for 3 weeks until she was eating more consistently. Our boy was only in there for 1 day. Overall it was a bit of a rough delivery but we are all home now and doing well!!

Hope everyone else is well!!
  • nervus optimist and LAU like this

Sept 2015 IUI #3 BFP ended in MC at 10 weeks

IVF Jan. 2016 8 day 5/6 embryos, 1 transferred MC at 5 weeks

FET April 2016 cancelled due to thin lining

FET August 2016 transferred 1 embryo ended in MC at 6 weeks

#587 nervus optimist

nervus optimist
  • Super Moderator
  • 2677 posts
  • Dx:Genetic
  • My Clinic:newlife

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:03 PM

Hi All!

We had our twins via c-section on October 15. It was a bit rough as I developed pre-e then had a spinal headache after delivery from the epidural and was in the hospital for a total of 2 weeks. Our little girl was in nicu for 3 weeks until she was eating more consistently. Our boy was only in there for 1 day. Overall it was a bit of a rough delivery but we are all home now and doing well!!

Hope everyone else is well!!

Congratulations SRL! I'm so sorry to hear that it was a difficult arrival but so glad to hear that everyone is doing well now and back at home. Are you on facebook? Most of us have joined private group there (so none of our other friends can see it, but we all can). PM me if you are on facebook and would like to join.

:flowers:

I am 38, DH - 39
Genetic - IVF&PGD to prevent Genetic Disorder
IVF #1 - Nov/08 - MC @ 6 weeks, no embryos frozen
IVF #2 - Aug/09 - bfn
IUI #1 - Feb/10 - ectopic
PRIDE - Apr/10
Homestudy - July/10
Given the gift of donor embryos - Jan/12
Donor FET Jun/12 - 9 weeks - no heartbeat... MC
Donor FET Oct/12 - we're PG biggrin.png

===> Beautiful baby boy born 2013 babyboy.gif

Donor FET Oct/16 - chemical

April 2017 - surprise PG

===> Beautiful baby girl born 2017 babygirl.gif

#588 SRL14

SRL14
  • 80 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:23 AM

Thanks NErvous! I would love to join the Facebook group!

Sept 2015 IUI #3 BFP ended in MC at 10 weeks

IVF Jan. 2016 8 day 5/6 embryos, 1 transferred MC at 5 weeks

FET April 2016 cancelled due to thin lining

FET August 2016 transferred 1 embryo ended in MC at 6 weeks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BFP, FET, IVF, iui