2 replies to this topic

#1 Thisismyyear

Thisismyyear
  • 63 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Olive fertility Centre

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:39 AM

Hello,

This forum has been very informative. One great take away I have learned here is to mange my expectations.

I have not posted much as I was waiting for few issues to get under control before I can be be on wait list for IVF. My medication for thyroid seems to be working and it is now within the acceptable range. I hade my operative hyteroscopy done today. Does anyone know how long does it take for results of the surgery. OR Doc has asked me to call my GYN in 4 weeks to get the results. Seems like a long time.

Now I am waiting for my orientation for IVF....wondering if I should do an IUI while I am waiting.

Any thoughts.
Thank you

PS: I was trying to access a list of questions to ask you RE but was not allowed as I have not posted enough here...does anyone know what is the requirement.

Have been trying since 2014

First consult with Dr. in Feb 2016.  AMH levels at 5.37 pmol in Feb 2016.  Dr. switched clinics and my file got lost in transition.

Second consult with the same Dr. at a different clinic in Sept 2016.

First IUI in Oct 2016 - BFN

Diagnosed with hypothyroidism and DOR in Oct 2016

HSG in Jan 2017 - all fine

Natural BFP in Mar 2017 but no heart beat detected at US. Had to induce miscarriage in May 2017.

Starting my first mini IVF in September....

Wishing everyone what their heart desires💕☺️😀

#2 willowreese

willowreese
  • Just Hatched
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:53 AM

It seems funny there's a requirement.  I'm new as well.  Maybe we could just have an inane conversation via posts until we hit the right number. :P  I see this was back in February.  Any updates?

#3 returnable

returnable
  • 1000+
  • 3349 posts
  • Interests:travelling,gardening,cooking
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Trio, cycle monitoring at Lakeridge

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:21 AM

All of the relevant areas of the sites are available to even new members. The only part of the site that has reduced access until you reach 100 posts is Area 51 which doesn't really deal with any of the pertinent specifics of IF and is more a place for more established people to generally gripe about other things in life.

• Tipps and Bre like this