• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 perseverance

perseverance
  • 5 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:49 AM

Hello,

We are hoping to find someone to help us expand our family.  My husband and I have been together for almost 20 years and we are in our mid 30s.  After trying to have a baby for 4 years, we are looking into surrogacy.  I suffer from recurrent pregnancy loss and have had 6 miscarriages.  We have done every test conceivable and the doctors cannot find anything wrong with either us, I'm a complete mystery in their eyes.  We have tried IVF before and I've miscarried normal embryos which were tested prior to implantation and after miscarriage and they were normal both times.  I will be doing IVF again in January but given my history it is suggested that we try and find a surrogate.  We have so much love to give a child and would be forever grateful if someone would be willing to help us in this journey.

• Victoria likes this

#2 perseverance

perseverance
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:38 PM

Hi, 

I have spoken with a couple of the popular agencies but they are expensive and I have heard from many people that they had better experiences finding someone on their own.  As far as I know agencies do not help you chose someone and also the ratios are not great as there are far more intended parents than potential surrogate mothers.  It can also take a long time, on average 12-18 months based on the agencies I spoken with so I am looking into trying different avenues.

• mtmtglgl likes this

#3 Courtney V.

Courtney V.
  • Just Hatched
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Surrogate

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:10 PM

I am 20 years old with 2 kids. My last kid was just born on Dec. 13/2016. Both are healthy, born naturally with no complications. If you are interested in getting to know more feel free to email me [email protected]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: surrogate, gestational, surrogacy