3 replies to this topic

#1 serlorera

serlorera
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:Injury

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:41 AM

Hello sweeties!

I’m new here but hope to get your support. I’m 40 and you can call me Lorenza. 5 years ago when I was giving a birth to my only child the uterine rupture has occurred during a labor. Fortunately, my son and I were alright but I can’t bear one more child.

Now I’m sure I want one more child…I was looking for different clinics and agencies, which can find surrogate mothers, but there are plenty of them. In my country such procedures are not allowed, thus I need to look for surrogacy abroad.

Please share your experience.Which country to choose, which clinic? I will appreciate for every piece of information especially about Georgian and Ukrainian clinics.

Another thing I’d like to know - is there an opportunity to choose a surrogate mother? Of course, I know that her features are not important as she is just a ‘temporary residence’ of a future child, but still I want her to be kind and nice woman...What if she take part in such programs just because of lack of money. I don’t want my child to be just an expensive service. You see?

As I’m a newbie in such things your answers would be very very useful for me. 

#2 serlorera

serlorera
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:Injury

Posted 23 November 2016 - 04:37 AM

Hello, Lorenza. I'm also new here but it's a good place to share your failures and success.

I don't know about the surrogacy in those countries but I have been to the Czech and Ukrainian, both clinics are quite good. But my first successful IVF was in the last one. Consider those countries, you may also read reviews of those who were there. Infact, such things are helpful.

Good luck to you.

Thank you, manna!

I surfed the internet and found some info about clinics there. Well I'm not sure now. It's pretty hard to decide what to do. I used to living with a thought that there is nothing I could do and know I read forums and there are so many people who suffered a lot but keep trying.I need to start doing something. Thank you for information honey. Tell  me the name of your last clinic please.

Is it comfortable? What are the conditions? 

#3 Jen77

Jen77
  • Just Hatched
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Edmonton

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:06 PM

Hi Serlorera,
I too had a devastating birth, in which I lost my sweet daughter Avery. I too am seeking surrogacy in Georgia and am wondering if you have found a good source of information or a clinic. My husband and I are just starting the process of pre evaluation if we can make a healthy embryo. Thank you. Jen.

#4 gwinnyblack

gwinnyblack
  • 22 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis

Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:43 AM

Hi, Lorenza. I am going internationally too. And I really want to find a buddy of some kind. Where are you in your treatment, have you had any progress? 

But unlike you i still have a chance of carrying my own child (thank God) and we are not wasting it either. 

Hopefully you have some positive updates! 

xx

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: surrogacy, newbie, clinics, europe