Mount Sinai Urologic Wellness Center - Dr. Kirk Lo - Clinics - General - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Mount Sinai Urologic Wellness Center - Dr. Kirk Lo

Mount Sinai Urology Male factor Kirk Lo Hannam

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SusieBlue

SusieBlue
  • 14 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Hannam

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:29 AM

Hi,

I was inquiring if anyone has had experience at the mount Sinai Urologic centre? My DH and i are with Hannam and through various tests we have found out that his sperm count is not great at all. We were advised by Hannam that IVF is our only way to conceive. My DHs FSH level's were high but his testorone levels were fine.

We have been referred to mount Sinai for further testing and our appointment is soon.

I guess I would just like to understand what happens on the initial consulation and the kind of tests my DH can expect to get? I hope they do testing on our first visit because we waited 4 months to be seen so it would make it easier.

Any information on Mt Sinai urology and/or Dr. Kirk Lo would be greatly appreciated

Thank you!

#2 returnable

returnable
  • 1000+
  • 3349 posts
  • Interests:travelling,gardening,cooking
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Trio, cycle monitoring at Lakeridge

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:54 AM

No experience here but perhaps more people with experience might be monitoring the infertility by cause - male factor forum?

https://ivf.ca/forums...09-male-factor/

Good luck on your journey.

• SusieBlue likes this

#3 SusieBlue

SusieBlue
  • 14 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Hannam

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:06 AM

Thanks so much.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mount Sinai Urology, Male factor, Kirk Lo, Hannam