I am at a predicament, we cannot decide if we should transfer 1 or 2 of our CCS tested embryos. We have had three failed transfers and after our last miscarriage we had the CCS testing on 8 of our remaining frozen embryos. Seven out of 8 came back normal- one having it's DNA degraded so it is inconclusive. When I was speaking with my nurse I mentioned the possibility of transferring two embryos for my next FET and she shot it down saying it is something they do not do...(transferring two CCS normal embryos) and the only reason we transferred two on my last FET is because the chromosonal makeup was unknown. I have since reached out to my RE and he said it is not something they do often but is not completely opposed to it knowing our history.
My husband and I are not sure what we should do? Our protocol IS changing with this FET, we will be trying the IM shots instead of the endometrium.
I have a feeling that because 7/8 came back normal with CCS - then its a possibility the ones we transferred previously were normal as well and they haven't worked. Do we lessen our chance and transfer 1 along with our new protocol or transfer two and see what happens? I know there are risks associated with multiples and the risk of losing one or two would be heartbreaking- I just don't want to make the wrong decision. It would be so much easier if these transfers weren't a financial burden then it would make much more sense to go the conservative route.
Does anyone have any experience transferring 2 CCS embryos at Olive? Or another clinic? I would love to know your results.