- - - - -

What's "Normal"

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 12:24 AM

I am feeling so bloated and "gassy"...my ovaries kinda hurt today...it started out pretty good and as the day progressed...I started to feel "bigger"...my waist used to be a 28 and now its a 33! The embryologist said my embies are looking real good and my transfer is scheduled for tomorrow but the docs might want to hold off as I am at a slight risk for OHSS...I am still peeing, don't have nausea or vomitting...but it sure feels good to burp or "let one go"....lol :blush: is this normal? Do you think I am in the early stage of OHSS or is this "normal"? I so badly want to be able to have the "greenlight" to go ahead with the transfer tomorrow...

please...any input would be soooooo nice. :pray:

#2 Natiko

Natiko
  • 1000+
  • 1074 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 04 February 2005 - 10:23 AM

:dontknow: Kelly, I never did measure my waist but I did weigh myself. I never did gain weight but my abdomen did get significantly larger. Call the docs if you're worried, don't let this go!!! You're peeing, that's good. How's your breathing? I was very short of breath, that's what worried them but all the other signs were ok. Chin up! Call them, they understand your worry :) .

Shawn

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 10:31 AM

Hey Kelly!

Hang in there Girlie! I'm crossing my fingers that you have to green light today! Keep us posted.

Cheers,
Heather

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 12:13 PM

I HAVE 2 GRADE A EMBIES WAITING TO COME HOME! THEY ARE GOING TO GO AHEAD AND TRANSFER 2!! THEY ARE FREEZING ANOTHER 7 THIS AM, SO IN TOTAL WE HAVE 15 INCASE THIS FIRST TRY DOESN'T WORK...AWESOME. :dance: :drinks: :banana:

#5 Soralis

Soralis
  • 1000+
  • 1276 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Foothills - Calgary

Posted 04 February 2005 - 12:26 PM

Great numbers Kelly!!

Good luck and wishing you a BFP!!!

Kellie
10.5 yrs TTC (since 1994)
3 years clomid (on and off)
1st IVF - Jul 04 - BFN
1st FET - Sept 04 - BFN
2nd FET - Dec 1/04 - BFP!! (TWINS - 2 boys born July 21/05 at 35weeks, 7lbs and 5lbs 5ozs)

Trying for another
3rd HSG - DONE - March 20 06
3rd FET - 3 day txfr May 5/06 & 5 day Transfer May 7/06 - BFN
No more frosties
2nd IVF - 3day Transfer Oct 9/06 (2 transferred, 6 frozen) -BFP!! (TWINS!!)
Nov 22/06 - Twin A doing well, Twin B passed away
(It's a Girl! - June 21/07, 2 days shy of 39 weeks - 7lbs 12 ozs)

After 13 years we are now very lucky to begin figuring out how to put Infertility behind us...

soralis.blogspot.com

#6 Natiko

Natiko
  • 1000+
  • 1074 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 01:44 PM

YAHOOOOOO, sounds awesome Kelly!!!! Keeping everything crossed for you for that BFP! Talk to you soon, good luck!

Shawn

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 03:45 PM

that sounds great!! and i didn't measure my waist, but i couldn't wear normal pants for at least 4-5 days after my retrieval

Kris

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 07:42 PM

i had alot of swelling too don`t worry everything with be fine :flowers:

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 06:31 AM

Hi!!

The transfer was like a pap smear! Just a breeze! And so cool to watch on the monitor! What a touching event...we got handed a lovely photo of our kids and were told they were just perfect...(thanks... :blush: )and so now the 2 WW begins! :banana: I don't go for a pg test until the 21 of Feb...but I will want to start peeing on sticks at home next weekend...tempting! :banana:

:drinks: everyone! Now I join all of you in analyzing every symptom...whoo hoo!! :dance:

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 10:27 AM

Kelly!!! That's fantastic news!!!!! Keep us posted as to how you are doing.

Cheers,
HEather

#11 Natiko

Natiko
  • 1000+
  • 1074 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 04:34 PM

Hey Kelly,

I was reading another post and saw a reply by you... and I saw the little picture under your name and thought 'what IS that?'. For sec I thought it was a picture of 2 flowers then I realized what they were and I freaked out! :banana: :banana: , YOU DID IT!!!! Yes, now you are officially a 2ww'er, CONGRATS! I asked for a pic of mine but they weren't 'that advanced' yet :( , dammit, I wanted a picture, too. Yours do look perfect, are those 8 cells, was I counting right?

Hope you're resting now and putting your feet up, relax and give your belly a rub and a "good luck" from me :P .

Take care,
Shawn

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 05:06 PM

yes, you counted right! I will give them a belly rub from my buddy Shawn in BC! I saw a headline on the ivf board...titled...my turn to worry...I am going to flip over there now....I am concerned now.

#13 mary

mary
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 10:45 AM

Hi Kelly

Good luck on your 2ww!! It is both exciting and scary isn't it? Why do you have to wait until the 21st for your Beta....that's longer than 2ww's isn't it???

Good luck!
Mary

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 02:42 PM

YES!! I don't know why it is so long...but I will cheat and test at home first before then! :bang: