Hi.

• qazwsx, sisi_dian and loriiii like this

#2 NadineandDan

NadineandDan
  • 6 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:Trio

Posted 21 September 2016 - 10:47 AM

My husband and I would love to discuss further with you. Could you possibly email us at [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you. E

#3 gemzie004

gemzie004
  • 9 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:ottawa fertility

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:41 PM

Hi...

Still willing to be an egg donor?

#4 Christine36

Christine36
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Olive

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:49 PM

Hello! I know this is an older post but I am wondering if you're still looking to be an egg donor. 

I'm in Vancouver and looking for an open-identity donor. Most donors seem to want to remain anonymous, which I'm uncomfortable with, so the fact that you are willing to be known to the child is amazing. You sound similar to me - I'm 5 feet tall, very health-conscious, into exercise (running, hiking, going to the gym), with dark brown eyes and wavy hair. Sounds like a good match! 

I have a friend who is my sperm donor/co-parent-in-waiting, so the child would have a biological connection on the father's side.

If you're at all interested, I'd love to discuss further. You can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Christine

#5 sisi_dian

sisi_dian
  • 10 posts
  • Dx:Cancer
  • My Clinic:OVO

Posted 21 October 2018 - 09:19 AM

Hello, are you always ready to donate eggs? we are a couple in montreal. it's been 7 years that we are together, still no child. I am black and my husband comes from Quebec. I can give you more information if you want. you can write to us at [email protected]

#6 prenticel

prenticel
  • Just Hatched
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:44 AM

Hi there,

I understand you posted your note about donating eggs a couple years ago however I'm wondering if this is still something you're interested in doing?  I would enjoy chatting with you if this is something that still interests you.  Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: egg donor, egg donation