Thin lining and/or Asherman's Syndrome - Ottawa Fertility Centre - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Thin lining and/or Asherman's Syndrome

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tropikal

tropikal
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Ottawa Fertility Centre

Posted 03 July 2016 - 10:11 AM

Does anyone here have thin lining and/or have or has had scar tissue/adhesions in their uterus caused by an overly aggressive d&c, manual removal of placenta, or csection?

#2 amazing grace

amazing grace
  • Global 100+
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:46 PM

Yes, I am actually having surgery on Friday to have the scar tissue removed. Since my D/C last year, I have not been able to build a normal lining anymore. Mine was discovered after a hysterocopy to figure out what was going on with my uterus. I had two cycles cancelled due to thin lining. At least now, I know the reason why.

#3 tropikal

tropikal
  • 4 posts
  • My Clinic:Ottawa Fertility Centre

Posted 03 July 2016 - 02:39 PM

Amazing grace....in so sorry you need to go through this. It s been the hardest thing for me in the past two years...i have read like crazy on this topic and if you have questions and need to vent....feel free to write to me anytime. Who is doing your surgery? Do they suspect a mild, moderate or severe case?

#4 broken heart

broken heart
  • 11 posts
  • My Clinic:OFC

Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:34 AM

I had surgery to remove adhesions as well -have had 4 D&C's...  

Eventually I found an amazing clinic in Toronto that does "Office Hysteroscopy", which is quick and painless and they just look inside before they do any implanting. Would highly recommend them.