• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 magi

magi
  • 6 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:OFC

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:56 PM

WE ARE COUPLE LIVING IN OTTAWA AREA AND TRYING FOR A BABY MORE THAN 5 YEARS. WE HAVE ISSUES WITH EGG QUALITY. WE ARE DESPARATELY SEARCHING FOR AN EGG DONOR. IF ANYBODY INTERESTED TO BECOME AN EGG DONOR TO FULFIL OUR DREAM PLEASE REPLY ME IN THIS EMAIL ID: [email protected]

#2 JohnDan

JohnDan
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:23 PM

Hello, we're also looking for a donor for our second baby. We already have a son for whom we used the services of a Ukrainian company; two years prior this cost us around 5000 dollars, including the cost of the donor, medicines and IVF. However, then we lived in Europe and were only a short flight away. Now we live in Canada and I'm faced with a dilemma - have the second baby in Canada or the US at a very high price or fly again to the Ukraine - then the programme will cost us around 10,000 dollars. Some advice, please, maybe there are more affordable prices in Canada? Or is this this unrealistic?

#3 Tess

Tess
  • 1000+
  • 1495 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 02 July 2016 - 02:16 AM

10K is probably unrealistic for egg donor, especially when figuring in the cost of medicine and donor reimbursement.  Good luck!

#4 A_engel

A_engel
  • 21 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:18 PM

I am a 31 year old female in Alberta. 2 kids. Healthy pregnancies! Willing to travel!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EGG DONOR, INFERTILITY