Anybody else starting to inject in Feb? - IVF/FET/IUI Cycle Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Anybody else starting to inject in Feb?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 07:13 PM

I can't wait!!! I have been counting down the days until I start injections. Does anyone else start Suprefact injections in Feb? I'm looking for a "druggie buddy" as Kelly and Shawn have put it :blush:

Not too long now!! :banana:

Cheers,
Heather

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 01:41 AM

hey busygirl im on day 4 of injections are you sniffing suprefact already? mine was reduced to 3x a day now i might be on my way to calg tommorrow so excited now and you what step are you on?

#3 Natiko

Natiko
  • 1000+
  • 1074 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:50 AM

Hi Heather :wavey:

Obviously you know I'm not starting injections, but I just wanted to come and say hello! How have you been, I haven't seen you around much :dontknow: . Are you getting excited now, ohhhh sooooooo close for you!!!! :banana:

You'll find a "druggie buddy" :rofl:

Take care!
Shawn

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:23 AM

Hey Girls!

Nope, I have not had the "pleasure" of sniffing. I have been on the pill for 3 weeks. Hahaha :rofl: How funny is that?? I have another 2 weeks of being on that. I'm also taking Vit. C and, folic acid, and ASA.

I start taking Suprefact injections once a day starting on Feb. 2nd. I don't start taking gonal F until mid-Feb. Along with everything else I'll be taking doxycyclin (sp?) twice a day. I'm a little worried about all the drugs that will be going into my system and how I'll react. It just seems like a lot.

So...that's where I'm at. Positive though!

Cheers,
Heather

#5 Guest_truebeliever_*

Guest_truebeliever_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2005 - 01:21 PM

Hello Ladies

I am on my 8 day of injections and boy My DH figured out the IM is easier if he give me a quick slapp on the rear I don't feel it as much........I think he likes it. Feeling cazy here

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 07:20 PM

Hi True!

I'm also at the injection phase...Suprefact, and then I start Gonal F next week. What are you taking? How are the injections going for you? Do I understand that your Dh is giving them to you?

Cheers,
Heather

#7 Guest_truebeliever_*

Guest_truebeliever_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2005 - 10:58 PM

Hi busy

I am on .05 lupron, 50 follistim, 2 repro, Today my re call and stold me to stop taking the follistim, so as of this evening jus .05 lupron, and 2 repro Tomorrow is my day 10 ny follicles are still small :) . I think I was over stimulatiing because I have 17 follicles they could count and a lot of little smaller ones that are 8mm the bigger ones ar between 10mm and 11.5 mm.. I found out today they would like them to be about 16 and 20 to do the retrieval. :icon_question:

Yes you heard right my DH is giving me my shots at first I was really scared about it but now hes fine. Except I think he really like :banana: :banana: :banana: to spank my bottom when he has to do the IM shot.

This is my first time doing IVF so I am really scared and confused about the whole process. :dontknow: but I am learning a lot as I go along.

I heard today after the retrival there are more and bigger needles :ouch:

What about you

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 11:04 AM

Hey True!

Things are going well. I had a "mock transfer" yesterday at the clinic. They do that to see if all is in order with everything BEFORE the real transfer...no surprises. Our Dr. also did another ultrasound to look at my overies, and to save us another 3 hour trip back to the clinic next week. So now, I stop the BCP on Thurs. and continue taking the Suprefact for now.

I'm not sure about any other "bigger" needles post transfer. :think: I sure hope not!

This is my first time doing IVF too. And hopefully the last time. But if we all stick together, then it's not so scary!

Cheers,
Heather

#9 Guest_truebeliever_*

Guest_truebeliever_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2005 - 12:56 PM

Hi Busy

Mock transfer huh :mellow: , I forgot all about that. Here I am complaining about my 1.5 hour drive to the clinic and you drive 3 you are my hero! :dance:

They altered my med today RE said he did not want to over stimulate me. He said I have alot of follicles around 14 he wants them at 17 before he will do the transfer. :icon_question: So My DH calls me after the appointment and ask when will I get to 17 :dontknow: Like I am suppose to do the math Engineers :angry: , Everything comes downs to numbers.

But I actually thought about it and if I am growing at 1mm a day that meand I should be at 17 by satuday. Then we can do the retrival on Monday :banana: :banana:

I plan on taking three days off after the transfer. The stress is killing me :blush:

I am glad you are there I really needed someone to talk to thanks.

How are your shots going? I am trying to get information on that PIO I am not quite sure what that is.

Write soon :D

#10 Guest_truebeliever_*

Guest_truebeliever_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2005 - 12:56 PM

Hi Busy :wavey:

Mock transfer huh :mellow: , I forgot all about that. Here I am complaining about my 1.5 hour drive to the clinic and you drive 3 you are my hero! :dance:

They altered my med today RE said he did not want to over stimulate me. He said I have alot of follicles around 14 he wants them at 17 before he will do the transfer. :icon_question: So My DH calls me after the appointment and ask when will I get to 17 :dontknow: Like I am suppose to do the math Engineers :angry: , Everything comes downs to numbers.

But I actually thought about it and if I am growing at 1mm a day that meand I should be at 17 by satuday. Then we can do the retrival on Monday :banana: :banana:

I plan on taking three days off after the transfer. The stress is killing me :blush:

I am glad you are there I really needed someone to talk to thanks.

How are your shots going? I am trying to get information on that PIO I am not quite sure what that is.

Write soon :D