Thanks

#27 Munchy40

Munchy40
  • Global 100+
  • 353 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:FCC

Posted 12 May 2016 - 11:46 AM

I have used a sperm and egg donor in Mexico. FET set for June 27!

#28 AMexicanInHamilton

AMexicanInHamilton
  • Global 100+
  • 172 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:CreATe

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:46 PM

I had 5 IUIs, and 2 miscarriages. My AMH is good (for my age), everything is good, but I will be 45 in July. Money was one of the many factors that convinced us to use donated embryos as opposed to trying IVF. Another consideration was avoiding the drugs, so I am now having a "natural" FET with my donated embryos from a known donor. On Tuesday I go for my day 10 check up. My FET will be a small fraction of the cost of IVF and the embryos were made when my donors were 36 years old... My husband and I are sad that our child will not be genetically ours, but we are very excited that we will finally have a baby!!!     yahoo.gif

• CrisBelieve and CdnHockeyGal like this

Me: 45, DH, 57, TTC first child for both of us since April 2009

September 2010 – Parlodel, BFP, m/c 5w

January 2011 referred to the Hannam centre (Toronto), all tests were great: Dx: Unexplained. After a few days they called me to say they forgot to tell me I had a polyp (about 1mm) and I needed a hysteroscopy. My own doctor in Mexico City said I was perfect and the polyp was too small to matter.

August, 2013 – Omifin + IUI#1 (Mexico City) with sex selection (after all, everything was supposed to be perfect, and we both would prefer a girl if possible...), BFN

July, 2014 – Omifin + IUI#2 (Mexico City, no sex selection, this time I had an injection to trigger ovulation 36 hrs before IUI) BFP, 7w U/S slow heartbeat, 8w U/S no heartbeat, m/c 9w

April 6, 2015 – Omifin + IUI#3 (Xalapa, Veracruz) had the injection to trigger (also 36 hrs before IUI) but the day of the IUI it turned out that the sample had a low sperm count (2 million - maybe because we BD'd 36 hrs before IUI?), BFN

I became 44 on the 8th of July.

July 27, 2015 - Letrozole + injectables + trigger (12 hrs before IUI) IUI#4 (Hamilton, Ontario) I had 5 good follicles and hubby's sperm count was 18.5 million post wash. BFN!!!

August 22, 2015 - Letrozole + (a lot less) injections + trigger (Hamilton, Ontario) IUI#5. I had ONE (bigger) follicle and hubby's sperm count was 27 million post wash. BFN cry.gif

September 2015 - I put profiles on NRFA and MiraclesWaiting to find a match for an open embryo donation.

December 2015 - An embryo donor contacted me out of the blue through MiraclesWaiting!

January 2016 - Sonohysterogram and hysteroscopy at my new clinic in Toronto. 

February 2016 - All consent forms have been signed for the open embryo donation.

April 6, 2016 - Our four embryos were delivered Emoticons09793.gif

May 25, 2016 - FET #1; June 5 beta #1 = 6; June 7 beta #2 = 2 (stopped meds, went back to the clinic on day 2 of my period, started FET#2 straight way!)

June 27, 2016 - FET #2 = th_abfp.gif =  hCG @11dp5dt = 233; hCG @15dp5dt = 4222; hCG @18dp5dt = 7222; hCG @ 23dp5dt = 17000

July 8th, 2016 - I became 45 years old.

July 26th, 2016 -  first ultrasound, heart rate 118, measuring 6.4 weeks (@6.6 weeks)

August 2, 2016 - 2nd u/s - hr 154, measuring 7.5 w (@7.6w) Clot found. Rest prescribed.

August 9, 2016 - 3rd u/s - hr 179, measuring 8.2w (@8.6w) Clot still there.

August 16, 2016 - 4th u/s - hr 174, due date changed to March 16, clot same size as two weeks before so back to regular activity.

September 8, 2016 - NT scan. Doctor said everything was fantastic.... [nausea and headache killing me...].

October 3, 2016 - hr 144, midwife changed due date to March 20!!!! dontknow.gif [feeling better...]

#29 looking for answers

looking for answers
  • Just Hatched
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:59 PM

I really need to talk to anyone who have had a bad experience or feel over charged from Little Miracles.   Please message me. Even if it was a long time ago or very recent, I need to hear from you or anyone you know that has had a problem with LM

• infertilesoil likes this

#30 Tess

Tess
  • 1000+
  • 1495 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:06 AM

Thanks

SophieMarie,

If you are interested in connecting with lots of other people who are going to the Czech Republic for egg donation, there's a UK site called fertility friends.  google uk fertility friends donor and it will come up in your search.

Go down to the international donor section and click on Czech Republic.

I've heard of several good clinics in that country and on that list serve you'll see people talking about their experiences.  

Good luck!

• CrisBelieve likes this

#31 infertilesoil

infertilesoil
  • 10 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:17 AM

Hi looking for answers - I almost went with LM but didn't like the coordinator and the costs were a rip. I've had a much better experience with egg helpers. Did your clinic suggest you go with LM?

DX: Primary Ovarian Insufficiency - never had a period - EVER | DEIVF Aug 2015 - transferred 2 embryos,  resulted in BFN | 1 frosty 

#32 infertilesoil

infertilesoil
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:20 AM

I really need to talk to anyone who have had a bad experience or feel over charged from Little Miracles.   Please message me. Even if it was a long time ago or very recent, I need to hear from you or anyone you know that has had a problem with LM

Hi looking for answers - I almost went with LM but didn't like the coordinator and the costs were a rip. I've had a much better experience with egg helpers. Did your clinic suggest you go with LM?

DX: Primary Ovarian Insufficiency - never had a period - EVER | DEIVF Aug 2015 - transferred 2 embryos,  resulted in BFN | 1 frosty 

#33 Jlawson1973

Jlawson1973
  • 13 posts
  • My Clinic:Fertility Assoc.

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:20 PM

Hi, I would like to join this group. Was looking for this specific group desperately.
We will be starting with donor eggs this Month (hopefully) if everything is fine.We have selected the donor and egg retrieval should take place around 24th March.
Our infertility history:
DH-40, Me- 38
Ttc 10 years
Male factor and now low AMH😔
3 failed IVFs
1 cycle converted to IUI due to 1 egg only
Now after many years Of struggle and bottleneck of not being able to conceive after many attempts, doctor suggested egg donor option and we are going ahead with this as we were also hopeless after trying with the same option every time resulting in failure.I hope it works for us.(otherwise we will try surrogacy)
(We don't see any other option now as not able to find baby for adoption, we can only keep trying and pray to the God)
The different things that we are trying this time are:
- few sessions of accupuncture last month
- Doctor did Uterus scratching to help us improve our chances of conceiving.
- and of course , donor eggs

Looking forward to other people and hope , inspiration, motivation from their stories 😊

Best-
Jennifer

#34 Jlawson1973

Jlawson1973
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:30 PM

Hi Hope-
I read your story and wondered how things have progressed.
I am/was situation you described. My husband and I went through IVF in 2015, and had only one egg, we were very hopeful though as it was a high grade one and we did all the testing as well. We are using a surrogate too. After our transfer was unsuccessful, finally decided to try again with an egg donor. (Funding, age and success led us to a donor instead of another round of IVF for myself) Anyway, we got 11 viable embryos and just did one in the transfer as we do not want to have multiples. May 10th was the transfer and it took. We(myself, husband and our surrogate) are very excited, but still have many hurdles. This next week is the ultra sound, fingers crossed.

I wanted to find out how things are going for you and let you know that there is light at the end of the tunnel and that support is amazing. I just joined this group today in hopes of finding people on similar situations.

I hope things are moving forward in a positive direction for you.
  • CdnHockeyGal likes this
Best-
Jennifer

#35 Hopeformiracle

Hopeformiracle
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:19 AM

Hi Hope-
I read your story and wondered how things have progressed.
I am/was situation you described. My husband and I went through IVF in 2015, and had only one egg, we were very hopeful though as it was a high grade one and we did all the testing as well. We are using a surrogate too. After our transfer was unsuccessful, finally decided to try again with an egg donor. (Funding, age and success led us to a donor instead of another round of IVF for myself) Anyway, we got 11 viable embryos and just did one in the transfer as we do not want to have multiples. May 10th was the transfer and it took. We(myself, husband and our surrogate) are very excited, but still have many hurdles. This next week is the ultra sound, fingers crossed.
I wanted to find out how things are going for you and let you know that there is light at the end of the tunnel and that support is amazing. I just joined this group today in hopes of finding people on similar situations.
I hope things are moving forward in a positive direction for you.

Hi Jlawson,
Congratulations and Wish you lots of luck :) To share my results, I got lucky this time and I am pregnant for the first time in life after struggling for more than 10 years! Our donor's response was not very great and we ended up with only four embryos but the quality was good.So, Doctor transferred all of these.
I am now 11 weeks pregnant with God's grace and happy that I was able to move on with my mental block and chose donor eggs.
Keeping our fingers crossed and hope to have our miracle baby in our life this time:)
When my husband heard our positive pregnancy. , the first thing he said that now we can believe that IVF actually works:)
I hope you also get lots of luck after hearing our news!Wish you loads of luck and baby dust!

Cheers!
  • CrisBelieve and EverHopefull! like this

#36 Jlawson1973

Jlawson1973
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:01 AM

Congratulations, that's fantastic . Keeping our fingers crossed for the ultra sound!
Best-
Jennifer

#37 idream

idream
  • Global 100+
  • 383 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Create

Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:25 AM

Let's get this thread active again!Where are you in your journey with donor eggs and surrogacy?

I am in the process of getting donor eggs. I have chosen my donor and Hoping for an August retrieval. 

Tough Times Never Last, but Tough People Do

#38 EverHopefull!

EverHopefull!
  • 1000+
  • 1600 posts
  • My Clinic:Genesis/VFC

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:38 AM

Thanks for getting us rolling! 

We have a donor and are just waiting for some genetic testing on DH.  We should have results by the end of the week (or early next week) so we're hoping for a late Aug/early Sept transfer - assuming all goes well.  I wish it could go faster though, it's not good for me to have all this time to think!!  ;)

TTC since December 2004

One successful IVF

Many, many unsuccessful IF treatments

Finally a successful DE cycle!  babyEver is due July 1st.

#39 CrisBelieve

CrisBelieve
  • 1000+
  • 1646 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Markham Fertility Centre

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:43 AM

Hey ladies!  I will join you too.  We are still in the 'research' stage at this point.  Still haven't decided if we will go to Europe or stay here and go through Little Miracles or Egg Helpers. 

Did you ladies find your donor through an agency?  if so, which one?  And how has the process been so far?

Looks like you will both be cycling soon which is very exciting.  Best of luck to you!

More details on our infertility journey in 'About Me' page

Me: 40, DH: 43

TTC for many years - severe male factor - Obstructive Azoospermia

Our 7th cycle brought us the miracles we were looking for.  Our twin girls were born in 2017!  heart.gif heart.gif

Trying for baby #3

Fresh transfer in Feb 2019 = BFN

FET - June 2019

June 25 - transferred one day 6 grade 2 expanded blast

June 29 - POAS...very very faint line!  

July 4 - beta @ 9dpt = 95, beta @ 11dpt = 311, beta @ 13dpt = 646

July 25 - viability scan @ exactly 7 weeks - one baby with heartbeat of 147!  So very thankful.

August 8 - 9 week ultrasound - baby moving around with heartbeat of 170!

August 30 - 12 week NT scan - all looks well with the babe, heartbeat of 155

October 24 - anatomy scan...everything looks great and we are having a babyboy.gif !  So happy!

#40 idream

idream
  • Global 100+
  • 383 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:47 PM

Hey ladies!  I will join you too.  We are still in the 'research' stage at this point.  Still haven't decided if we will go to Europe or stay here and go through Little Miracles or Egg Helpers. 

Did you ladies find your donor through an agency?  if so, which one?  And how has the process been so far?

Looks like you will both be cycling soon which is very exciting.  Best of luck to you!

I decided to stay in Ontario and  go with Egg Helpers.

I was offered a funded spot and was worried about losing it so I wanted to act fast.  I ended up going with Egg Helpers as I felt there pricing structure was very clear.  Also, I must admit, that after both Egg Helpers and Little Miracles got a referral from my clinic only Egg Helpers reached out to me. They were pro-active in answering my questions, helping me to choose a donor, and because of it they ended up getting my business.

I am really hoping that I will get enough embryos to get me an heir and a spare (hahahahaha).

Can I ask what is drawing you to Europe?

idream

• CrisBelieve likes this

#41 EverHopefull!

EverHopefull!
  • 1000+
  • 1600 posts
  • My Clinic:Genesis/VFC

Posted 29 June 2016 - 02:57 PM

HI Cristine,

We actually decided to use a frozen bank in the US.  We really wanted to have a fresh cycle with a donor who was more than just a number on a page to us, and I talked to a donor on this site that I totally fell in love with, but DH kept throwing up road blocks and it didn't work out.  In the end we realized that he's worried about anonymity, and even though the donor I loved was ok with anonymity, DH still had a fear about it.  I tried to point out that it might be good to have a donor that we could (maybe) track down in case we needed medical info, but he just couldn't get there.  Once we made the decision to look at frozen banks he realized it was the right fit for him. 

So, we're using Pacific Northwest Fertility in Seattle.  Since you're talking about using an agency I assume you're looking for a fresh cycle, but if I'm wrong and you want the deets on PNW feel free to pm me.

• CrisBelieve likes this

TTC since December 2004

One successful IVF

Many, many unsuccessful IF treatments

Finally a successful DE cycle!  babyEver is due July 1st.

#42 idream

idream
  • Global 100+
  • 383 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 12:51 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any feedback from either of the agencies, regarding when to pay fees. (little Miracles, egg helpers)

I feel like they are constantly pushing me to give them funds. The donor has not yet completed her testing to be accepted as a donor and they are asking me for funds for legal fees and the portion to cover donor expenses. They also keep trying to get me to pay them for my lawyer, rather then me paying the lawyer directly. This is a lawyer I found myself and am working with directly, not someone I found through their service.

Am I being overly annoyed?  or justified in my cautious approach?

thanks

idream

#43 CrisBelieve

CrisBelieve
  • 1000+
  • 1646 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Markham Fertility Centre

Posted 04 July 2016 - 03:17 PM

@ idream - I don't have any feedback since I haven't got that far yet with an agency yet.  However, I personally think it makes complete sense to be cautious though.  I would be too.  I don't know why they are already asking for money if the donor you chose still has not completed her testing to even become a donor.  When you say testing, do you mean testing by your clinic to determine that she is a good candidate?  But I do realize that I don't know all the in's and out's just yet and perhaps this is a routine thing.  As for the lawyer, do they still keep asking even though you told them you already found someone else not referred by them?  If so, annoying indeed!  

It would seem logical that money would be due only once the donor has passed testing and has been secured.  Looks like that isn't the case!  Maybe someone else can shed some light?

More details on our infertility journey in 'About Me' page

Me: 40, DH: 43

TTC for many years - severe male factor - Obstructive Azoospermia

Our 7th cycle brought us the miracles we were looking for.  Our twin girls were born in 2017!  heart.gif heart.gif

Trying for baby #3

Fresh transfer in Feb 2019 = BFN

FET - June 2019

June 25 - transferred one day 6 grade 2 expanded blast

June 29 - POAS...very very faint line!  

July 4 - beta @ 9dpt = 95, beta @ 11dpt = 311, beta @ 13dpt = 646

July 25 - viability scan @ exactly 7 weeks - one baby with heartbeat of 147!  So very thankful.

August 8 - 9 week ultrasound - baby moving around with heartbeat of 170!

August 30 - 12 week NT scan - all looks well with the babe, heartbeat of 155

October 24 - anatomy scan...everything looks great and we are having a babyboy.gif !  So happy!

#44 quandry

quandry

Basket Case

• Cyclebase
  • 6250 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 03:21 PM

It's a business. Plain and simple. They want to get paid and are trying to do so even before there's a service to pay for. I'd just tell them you won't be paying them for the lawyer, and you won't pay for the donor till she's been cleared.
  • Tess, CrisBelieve, CdnHockeyGal and 1 other like this

See about me page.

#45 Nerd4Life

Nerd4Life
  • Global 100+
  • 115 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:19 AM

Re: The lawyer - there's no reason that you would need to use the agency's lawyer, but the donor has a right to separate legal counsel (ie. the donor does not use the same lawyer as you do, for obvious conflict of interest reasons) and the fee for that is generally a flat fee of $500 that the agency passes along to the donor's lawyer. The donor can, of course, waive legal counsel, in which case that $500 would go back to you (or remain with you, depending on how you negotiate the deposit+payment with the agency)

It would make sense to hold off on providing these deposits until the donor has passed medical screening with your clinic if this is something the agency allows (not all do), but also keep in mind that delays in providing the deposits to the agency can mean delays in the whole cycle and some agencies, at least in the US, will not start the whole donor screening+legal+cycle process until they have the appropriate deposits because it demonstrates that the IPs are serious about and have the financial capital to pursue the process to completion (not saying I agree with it, just saying that they are first and foremost a business and will want to cover their own butts - lots of matches fall apart at various stages and this allows the agency to eliminate one more possible reason the cycle might fall apart, the financial reason).

While there is an extreme lack of transparency in the world of egg donation in Canada (and this is, I think, a huge problem), if you give deposits and the donor doesn't pass the screening would you not just be refunded the deposits? I would hope that this would be covered by legal agreements between yourself and the agency and I would be hesitant to provide an agency with any money unless there was a clear contract outlining the terms under which the deposit would be refunded to you.

#46 Tess

Tess
  • 1000+
  • 1495 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 10:08 PM

Am I being overly annoyed?  or justified in my cautious approach?

Justified in being cautious.  You might not get refunded any monies you give, particularly without a clear contract that defines the agency refund policy.  If the situation works out, then you will be fine.  But if something goes sideways, don't expect any refunds.

You might see this as a cost of doing business with this agency.  Or you might not want to risk the situation.  

#47 Tess

Tess
  • 1000+
  • 1495 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 11:21 PM

"They also keep trying to get me to pay them for my lawyer, rather then me paying the lawyer directly. This is a lawyer I found myself and am working with directly, not someone I found through their service."

There's no legal reason you would need to use their lawyer.  I wonder if this is a friend, or someone who pays them a cut of the fee for a referral service. 

A contract could be helpful in articulating refund policies and clarifying the policies of the agency.  But, quite frankly, a standardized form that is signed would be just as effective in clarifying these policies.

Other issues, such as negotiating a future meet with the donor -- these aren't things that can be enforced by a judge.  It would be just as clarifying, or as legally valid, to articulate them with a psychologist and make up a list of understandings.

FYI:  on legal parenthood -- in Canada and the USA this is not determined via contract, but by the family laws governed by state/province.  

According to many of these state/provincial laws, if one choose a known sperm donor, went to a lawyer, and did a home insemination rather then going to a clinic -- the known donor is not a donor, but has claims to legal parenthood.  The contract isn't worth the paper it's printed on, because state/provincial law will trump that contract. 

"Can I ask what is drawing you to Europe?"

Agencies in North America have brought in lawyers for ED and added another item that raises the price.  But much of it is legally unenforceable before a judge, and the items that are legally enforceable could be covered with a standardized, signed form.  

No need to use a lawyer in Europe.  No need for an agency.  All donor renumeration went through the clinic and was set in a single price that included all treatment and medicine.

Europe was so much easier then dealing with an agency, specialized lawyers, and all of these other people making money off of our IF traumas.  

#48 Kay Pea

Kay Pea
  • Just Hatched
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:I am a singer, artist, quilter, writer and dog lover.

Posted 11 July 2016 - 01:00 AM

We are on the other side of the coin right now, as we have more embryos than we will hopefully need. We plan to donate our remaining embryos after we successfully complete our family via gestational surrogacy. I could grow the eggs very well, but I have no uterus. 

For those people looking for donor embryos, what are the criteria you are looking for? What do you know about the donation process? We refuse to be involved with an agency because it seems like a money grab for those businesses. 

Nov. 2007: TA Hysterectomy to resolve constant pelvic pain

Dec. 2011: PCOS diagnosis

Aug. 2012: married my awesome husband

Dec. 2015: met a woman willing to be our GC

Mar. 2016: IVF cycle--15 beautiful embryos frozen

Now, we wait for more paperwork, legal stuff, and bureaucracy. 

No date for our FET cycle as of yet. 

#49 Nerd4Life

Nerd4Life
  • Global 100+
  • 115 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:14 AM

That's really wonderful Kay Pea! Best of luck with your FET when it happens :) 

#50 AMexicanInHamilton

AMexicanInHamilton
  • Global 100+
  • 172 posts
  • My Clinic:CreATe

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:35 PM

I received embryos from a generous couple privately. They are the most trusting and laid back people I know and I love them. What your recipient needs to do is figure out which clinic will accept embryos from the outside or whether they want to travel to your clinic. You should also check with your clinic what are their requirements for you to donate the embryos privately. Legally the donation of embryos is a simple transference of property in which the donors cannot receive compensation. In my case neither the clinic of origin, nor the receiving clinic had ever done an open direct private donation, so they didn't have a form to sign the embryos to me, so they required a legal contract. That's all: Legal contract to transfer the property of the embryos (or a clinic's form is also good enough if they have it), and the recipients organize the shipping of the embryos (or travel to your clinic). If you choose to do a contract you can choose to specify other stuff (like type of relationship you intend to have with the children, etc.)

Me: 45, DH, 57, TTC first child for both of us since April 2009

September 2010 – Parlodel, BFP, m/c 5w

January 2011 referred to the Hannam centre (Toronto), all tests were great: Dx: Unexplained. After a few days they called me to say they forgot to tell me I had a polyp (about 1mm) and I needed a hysteroscopy. My own doctor in Mexico City said I was perfect and the polyp was too small to matter.

August, 2013 – Omifin + IUI#1 (Mexico City) with sex selection (after all, everything was supposed to be perfect, and we both would prefer a girl if possible...), BFN

July, 2014 – Omifin + IUI#2 (Mexico City, no sex selection, this time I had an injection to trigger ovulation 36 hrs before IUI) BFP, 7w U/S slow heartbeat, 8w U/S no heartbeat, m/c 9w

April 6, 2015 – Omifin + IUI#3 (Xalapa, Veracruz) had the injection to trigger (also 36 hrs before IUI) but the day of the IUI it turned out that the sample had a low sperm count (2 million - maybe because we BD'd 36 hrs before IUI?), BFN

I became 44 on the 8th of July.

July 27, 2015 - Letrozole + injectables + trigger (12 hrs before IUI) IUI#4 (Hamilton, Ontario) I had 5 good follicles and hubby's sperm count was 18.5 million post wash. BFN!!!

August 22, 2015 - Letrozole + (a lot less) injections + trigger (Hamilton, Ontario) IUI#5. I had ONE (bigger) follicle and hubby's sperm count was 27 million post wash. BFN cry.gif

September 2015 - I put profiles on NRFA and MiraclesWaiting to find a match for an open embryo donation.

December 2015 - An embryo donor contacted me out of the blue through MiraclesWaiting!

January 2016 - Sonohysterogram and hysteroscopy at my new clinic in Toronto. 

February 2016 - All consent forms have been signed for the open embryo donation.

April 6, 2016 - Our four embryos were delivered Emoticons09793.gif

May 25, 2016 - FET #1; June 5 beta #1 = 6; June 7 beta #2 = 2 (stopped meds, went back to the clinic on day 2 of my period, started FET#2 straight way!)

June 27, 2016 - FET #2 = th_abfp.gif =  hCG @11dp5dt = 233; hCG @15dp5dt = 4222; hCG @18dp5dt = 7222; hCG @ 23dp5dt = 17000

July 8th, 2016 - I became 45 years old.

July 26th, 2016 -  first ultrasound, heart rate 118, measuring 6.4 weeks (@6.6 weeks)

August 2, 2016 - 2nd u/s - hr 154, measuring 7.5 w (@7.6w) Clot found. Rest prescribed.

August 9, 2016 - 3rd u/s - hr 179, measuring 8.2w (@8.6w) Clot still there.

August 16, 2016 - 4th u/s - hr 174, due date changed to March 16, clot same size as two weeks before so back to regular activity.

September 8, 2016 - NT scan. Doctor said everything was fantastic.... [nausea and headache killing me...].

October 3, 2016 - hr 144, midwife changed due date to March 20!!!! dontknow.gif [feeling better...]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: donor egg, donor sperm, ivf, iui, surrogacy