September/October 2016 Due Date Buddies - Page 4 - Due Date Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

September/October 2016 Due Date Buddies

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#76 lily84

lily84
  • Global 100+
  • 136 posts
  • Dx:Vasectomy
  • My Clinic:Heartland/ Now VFC

Posted 13 February 2016 - 05:59 PM

Congrats on your twins Jodycser!

Awesome news beck! Congrats!

It's going to be the slowest 10 days until my ultrasound. As with this whole process, it's hurry up and wait.
  • Ola1981 likes this
Me: PCOS DH: failed reversal
Oct '15 - PESA successful!
Nov '15 - Freeze all IVF w/ ICSI due to high OHSS risk = 4 embryos on ice.
Jan 22, '16 - FET 1 beautiful blast BFP on HPT at 7dp5dt!!! - Beta 682 at 12dp5dt!
7w3d U/S showed baby right on target with a HB of 150.
21w1d U/S showed lively yet stubborn baby with a HB 139. Team Green!
Edd - Oct 9th
Baby girl born Oct 17th! 6lbs14oz

#77 tillot84

tillot84
  • 40 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:One Fertility

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:59 PM

Hey ladies! I hope things are going well! Congratulations to all the new ladies?
I'm anxiously waiting my first ultrasound on Tuesday. I just want to know that everything is ok so far. I'm not feeling many symptoms so it makes me wonder if all is good or not.

Does anyone know if there are any other tests ey do at or around the 7 week ultrasound?

Me 31/DH 36MF infertility-azoospermia
Decision to use donor sperm
Oct. 2015 Femara and Bromocriptine. IUI Cancelled.
Nov. 2015 IUI #1-  Puregon & Orgalutranth_abfn.gif
Dec. 2015 Puregon & Orgalutran - IUI cancelled
Jan. 2016 IUI #2 - Puregon, microdose HCG,orgalutran, ovidrel   th_abfp.gif !!
Beta #1: 77             Beta #2: 174             Beta #3: 426
1st Ultrasound booked for Feb. 16th!

#78 Ola1981

Ola1981
  • Cyclebase
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Reading, cooking, golf, knitting
  • My Clinic:Aurora Reproductive Care Saskatoon

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:05 PM

Orange - you should likely see a heartbeat at your ultrasound depending on how early you are going...usually the heart starts beating by 6 weeks (embryo age of 4 weeks) :) My first ultrasound was at 6w2d and we saw a beautiful bean with a heartbeat of 120! Good luck at the ultrasound and let us know what you see :)

Jody - Congratulations on those little twins!!!! So happy and excited for you :) When is your next ultrasound???

Ashp - yay for beautiful betas :) Let us know what Sunday brings!!! Your ultrasound will be here soon too :)

Tillot84 - no other tests at my clinic with the viability scan....they just ask us if we want to do any screening tests and who we want to be referred to for prenatal care :) Can't wait to hear how your ultrasound goes!!!

Afm- I think I'm going to ask for another ultrasound around 8 weeks just for reassurance....my re found a subserosal fibroid at this ultrasound - she's not concerned, but I'd like to make sure it's not growing too much.....I'll likely see my obstetrician around 12 weeks but we'll see when the appointment letter arrives....I'm still scared that I'm getting ahead of myself letting myself believe this is happening...but we have to maintain some positivity right? ???
See about me for details of our journey to become parents to 2 beautiful children

#79 ButterflyBaby

ButterflyBaby
  • Global 100+
  • 215 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Olive

Posted 14 February 2016 - 04:14 AM

Hi ladies, I decided I should join this group :). I am 6w2d today and an so excited! Still having some pregnancy symptoms. Although excited cautious due to initial low Beta until i hear hb on Friday! I also have another Beta on Wednesday... I am due Oct 7th!!

Mar 2015 - IUI #1 th_abfn.gif

Apr 2015 - IUI #2 th_abfn.gif

May 2015 - IUI #3 th_abfp.gif - turned out to be chemical cry.gif

Aug 2015 - IUI #4 th_abfn.gif

Sep 2015 - IUI #5 th_abfn.gif

Oct 2015 - IVF #1 prep month

Nov 2015 IVF #1.1 - actual IVF stim cycle - Freeze all dt OHSS high risk  - 3 excellent embryos frozen

Jan 20 2016 FET #1 - 2 beautiful embryos transferred! th_abfp.gif  -miscarriage at 8w2d 8388.gif

June 1 2016 FET #2 -- 1 beautiful (and final) embryo transferred. . . 

June 13th 2016 Beta 1 -- 337!!  th_abfp.gif

June 20th 2016 Beta 2 --2743!!

Now viability scan on June 24th!!  Fingers crossed! All looked good!

US# 2 heart beat heart yay!!

US #3 -- no heartbeat -- waiting miscarriage 8388.gif

Oct FINALLY miscarriage and all pregnancy tissue passed cry.gif

Nov 26th -- Mini Stim IVF started as last resort before donor eggs or donor embryos... sadly only one embryo and was abnormal so discarded

2017 -- donor egg or donor embryo, traditional adoption or give up sad.png

Didn't give up but had a horrible experience with Donor Embryos and the clinic that I went through :(

Returned to my original clinic for Donor Egg and got a th_abfp.gif and stayed preggo.gif and had a babygirl.gif !!

​                          

#80 AshP

AshP
  • Global 100+
  • 450 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:ONE Fertility

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:31 AM

Jody- Congrats on your twins!! Wonderful news :) So happy to hear everything is ok!!!

Andi- I agree...it's always something!!!! If you aren't worried about getting pregnant, it's beta numbers, ultrasounds, symptoms, lack of symptoms etc etc...

Beck- That's amazing!!! Your number has really gone up quick :) Congrats!!!

Ola- Thanks so much :) You too!!!

AFM- I am 19DPT and just waiting on my 4th beta results.  The clinic said I didn't have to do another one, but I wanted to do one last oe for my own piece of mind.  After today, I don't go back to the clinic until March 1st for my 7-week ultrasound!! Fingers crossed for a good number today.  The nurse did say that after HCG hits between 1000-1200, it slows and you usually won't see a 48-hour doubling time, so not to be alarmed if my number today wasn't exactly double the 734 that it was last time... Fingers crossed!!!

Will update in a bit when I find out :)

Ashley (31), DH (32)

DX: Diminished Ovarian Reserve (DOR) & Stage 1 Endo

IVF#1= 1x 3AB embryo, BFP, early miscarriage @ 7 weeks

IVF#2= 0 embryos made it to Day 5 :(

IVF#3= 1x 2BB embryo, BFP, miracle DD born on October 24, 2016

IVF#4= 3 eggs retrieved, none able to be fertilized due to poor quality :(

IVF#5= Currently...July/August 2017...crossing our fingers for another miracle

#81 AshP

AshP
  • Global 100+
  • 450 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:48 AM

Opps! Meant to write 14DPT (19DPO), not 19DPT!

Ashley (31), DH (32)

#82 jodycser

jodycser
  • Global 100+
  • 206 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Regional Fertility Clinic

Posted 14 February 2016 - 04:18 PM

Hey Ola, my next ultrasound is on Wednesday. Only 5 days from my last one, but they didn't really check measurements on Friday. They were basically looking for the cause of the bleeding, which they found. So on Wednesday I can just focus on the babies, and hopefully seeing the haemetoma shrink. After that I go in another 2 weeks, and then who knows. It all depends on what happens with the stupid haemetoma. On the up side, I have found an ultrasound clinic that has tv screens set up so I can see everything that they are doing, which I think will be beneficial going forward. It's a little farther away from my house than the one I normally go to, but I think it will be totally worth it.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
  • Ola1981 likes this

ET Aug 2014 - 19 retreived, 6 made to 5 day blasts - sent to PGD Lab (freeze all)...4 blasts good to go!

November 2014 - 1st FET cycle...cancelled due to bad uterine lining

December 2014 - 2nd FET cycle....cancelled due to bad uterine lining

February 2015 - 3rd FET cycle...uterine lining got to 0.8mm...transferred 2 blasts...BFN

June 2015 - 4th FET cycle (only 1 blast left to transfer...one didn't make it through thaw).....we'll see...nope BFN

Oct 2015 - 31 retrieved, 8 made to 5 day blasts - sent to PGD Lab (freeze all)....6 blasts good to go!

Jan 2016 - 5th FET cycle...lining got to 6.5mm, not great, but Dr seemed confident...transferred 2 blasts...just waiting...finished waiting

Beta #1 13dp5dt 1960 th_abfp.gif yahoo.gif

Beta #2 18dp5dt 14,950 th_aholysheep.gif

#83 AshP

AshP
  • Global 100+
  • 450 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 05:09 PM

Happy Valentine's Day!! :)

Jody- Glad you got everything figured out and you are going back on Wednesday.  I hope it shrinks when you go back and also that the babes are both doing well :)

AFM- Got the call with my 4th beta and it was good news, thank goodness!!!! :D

It went up from 734 to 1534 in 48 hours, so it more than doubled again, which is great!!! I wasn't sure if it would or not because I read that thing about HCG slowing once it reaches 1200, but I was super excited to hear it still did.

The clinic doesn't need me to go back for another beta since all of them have doubled really well.  My next appt isn't until March 1st now for our 7-week ultrasound to make sure our little embie is doing well in there.  Fingers crossed!!!!

• ButterflyBaby likes this

Ashley (31), DH (32)

#84 Orange81

Orange81
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:57 PM

Ash- great news!

Ola- I feel the same way I keep thinking about the future and then try to pull myself back! How do we stay sane?

Jody- good luck Wednesday keep us posted! And congrats on the twins thats amazing!

Tillot- good luck at the US!

AFM- I'm freaking out about my US because I will be exactly 6 weeks. If I don't hear a heartbeat I'm going to panic. Did anyone go for an US at exactly the 6- week mark? Also have all of you told friends/family about your BFP? I haven't told anyone yet....I'm scared to.

#85 Sandy15

Sandy15
  • 19 posts
  • Dx:Tubal

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:47 PM

Hi Orange: I have my US at exactly 6.1 weeks as my RE is travelling post that. He clearly mentioned to me that don't expect hb as it will be too early. He just want to check room space for the baby as I hav UU. So don't panick if u don't get hb. Be hopeful. Good luck. Fx
  • Ola1981 likes this

#86 Genesis1

Genesis1
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:07 PM

Hi Andi- your name looks familiar, wondering if your were in a October 2014 group?

Hello ladies

Hi everyone, I see we are faced with the same happiness and nervousness. My due date is 10/15. First Beta was 1683, progesterone dropped from 52 to 41.7. My nurse said not to worry because progesterone levels bounce around the safe zone is above 20. I go today for my second beta. So worried unable to sleep.

I had an SCH, where I miscarried one twin and thank God, I'm looking at the other one sleeping right next to me. He is 16 months old. All things are possible as long as you have faith and believe.

Thanking each of you in advance for your stories and support

#87 Andi-dandi

Andi-dandi
  • Global 100+
  • 255 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Hart fertility

Posted 15 February 2016 - 01:08 PM

Orange, don't worry if you don't see the heartbeat. My doc said it was too early at that point. Rest assured all will be fine!

Genesis, HI! Yes I was. We went down this road once together and now it looks like we're doing it again. How great is that? How's your little one? im due September 6th and I see your due in October again. So great!

#88 Genesis1

Genesis1
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:24 PM

Anndi - my son is the joy of my world, a true blessing. I'm concerned that he is 16 months and not talking yet. He was born about 5 weeks early, in labor for 3 days until I snapped in the hospital and demand a cesarean.

4 day labs progesterone back up to 51.2 and HcG 6599 it's about 123 short but nothing to cause an alarm. I get labs drawn again in two days. Then I have to wait 2.5 weeks for an ultrasound. Another long wait to drive me crazy, I'm sure to go to the ER and complain about something just so I can hear a heartbeat or see my little peanut.

#89 Andi-dandi

Andi-dandi
  • Global 100+
  • 255 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Hart fertility

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:49 PM

I wouldn't worry too much about your son and his talking. I've learned that they all develop at different times. My daughter started crawling and walking later then most kids her age. My cousins little guy is 5 weeks younger then my daughter and he's still not walking either. Have you spoken to a doctor? I honestly wouldn't worry about it.
I hope the 2.5 weeks fly by for you!! I have my next US on Wednesday.

#90 Orange81

Orange81
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 08:44 PM

Sandy and andi...thanks for the encouraging words.... All I can do now is wait :)

#91 Ola1981

Ola1981
  • Cyclebase
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Reading, cooking, golf, knitting
  • My Clinic:Aurora Reproductive Care Saskatoon

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:23 PM

Due dates stork-baby.gifbabyboy.gifstork-baby.gifbabygirl.gif

Andi-dandi - September 6th

Beck - October 2nd
Ola1981 - October 4th

JerseyGirl - October 4th

jodycser - October 5th

tillot84 - October 6th

Butterflybaby - October 7th

lily84 - October 9th

Genesis1 - October 15th

AshP - October 18th

Sandy15 - October

Genesis - welcome!!! I wouldn't worry too much about your son speaking yet - mine is 19 months and he maybe has 10 words.  I'm not too worried yet, as I know he understands everything and he does try once in a while to imitate.  Most of the time he is much too busy playing and running to want to talk to me ;)

Tillot - how did the ultrasound go today??

Orange - try not to worry too much about the ultrasound - many times, the heartbeat can't be seen on ultrasound until closer to 7 weeks :)  It'll be so nice to see that little pea growing in there :)

AFM - nothing new - still nervous about everything - even more so than with my first pregnancy....oh well.  I decided to try out my doppler today even though I know it's wayyyy too early, and of course couldn't find the heartbeat.  No biggie - we're only 7 weeks today :)  I'll try again either later this week or next week sometime.  Once I find that tiny little heartbeat, I know I'll relax a bit, cuz I won't need to see an ultrasound to put my fears at ease :)

See about me for details of our journey to become parents to 2 beautiful children

#92 jodycser

jodycser
  • Global 100+
  • 206 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:07 PM

I feel disgusting...and hungry. So far today I've eaten 2 bagels (yes 2), 2 eggs, some cheese and a pickle. Nice balanced diet hey? Any time I eat vegetables my body rejects them!...fruit makes me gag (although I managed to get a few blueberries in yesterday). All my body wants is carbs and eggs...even meat makes me gag...this is getting old very quickly. I mean I love carbs as much as the next guy, but I'm going to gain 100 pounds in the first 3 months if this continues!
I also can't floss any of my back teeth without gagging, brushing is getting harder and harder, and I generally feel like crap...I know i should be happy that I feel like this...but my other 2 pregnancies were so much easier (if I'm remembering correctly)

Anyways...Orange - try not to worry if you don't see the heartbeat (easier said than done). And who knows maybe it will just be beating away in there!

Another ultrasound for me tomorrow. I'm nervous again...no more bleeding, way more symptoms, I'm sure everything is fine, but I can't help but worry. Only 3 more weeks of injections for me!!! I'm so excited for those to be over...and to finally be able to shut some alarms off on my phone! It's always beeping telling me to either inject something, take something, or shove something somewhere I never thought pills should go.

ET Aug 2014 - 19 retreived, 6 made to 5 day blasts - sent to PGD Lab (freeze all)...4 blasts good to go!

February 2015 - 3rd FET cycle...uterine lining got to 0.8mm...transferred 2 blasts...BFN

June 2015 - 4th FET cycle (only 1 blast left to transfer...one didn't make it through thaw).....we'll see...nope BFN

Oct 2015 - 31 retrieved, 8 made to 5 day blasts - sent to PGD Lab (freeze all)....6 blasts good to go!

Jan 2016 - 5th FET cycle...lining got to 6.5mm, not great, but Dr seemed confident...transferred 2 blasts...just waiting...finished waiting

#93 Orange81

Orange81
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:37 PM

Jody and ola- thanks for the encouragement.

Jody- good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow.... Sorry you are feeling so sick! Keep us posted

Ola- assuming all goes well I'm due oct 13th.... Good luck with the doppler

#94 CattyMom

CattyMom
  • Global 100+
  • 166 posts
  • My Clinic:RFP

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:41 PM

jodycer -- i have the exact same food aversions as you. I'm hungry all the time but there's very little that seems appealing to me. I've been eating bagels and fried eggs too! My husband makes me a green smoothie every morning that I choke down and then don't worry about fruits and vegetables for the rest of day. We went to Cora's for breakfast a couple days ago and I was so upset about all the fruit on the plate touching my eggs and toast! lol

BTW, I've been reluctant to post here. I had my BFP 8dp5dt, a positive beta the day after, but am not feeling quite right about this pregnancy. I went in for a second beta this morning but don't have the results yet. I've been spotting the last couple days which everyone says is normal but it still doesn't feel right. After 5 failed transfers, it's just too hard to stay hopeful. Anyway.. I'm 4w3d today so if all goes well, my due date will be Oct. 22. 

#95 Blondie81

Blondie81
  • Global 100+
  • 213 posts
  • My Clinic:Mount Sinai

Posted 16 February 2016 - 09:18 PM

Hi ladies, I'm a little cautious to join this group... Can't believe I'm even in this section of the forums!

Second beta today 22dpo - 1500, I'll find out tomorrow when my first ultrasound is. But since I'm 5weeks tomorrow I'm assuming it's going to be soonish...

Due date calculator says oct 17th.

DH - DX Azoospermia. 2 x Mtese (immature sperm found). Varicocele repair. 

Me - no problems as far as tests have shown. 

Nov 2014 ICSI #1 BFN 

Feb 2015 ICSI #2 BFN

June 2015 DIUI # 1BFN

July 2015 DIUI #2 BFN

Donor ICSI #1 Jan 2016 

HPTth_abfp.gif

Beta #1 13dp5dt - 256yahoo.gif

Beta #2 17dp5dt - 1533yahoo.gif

Beta #3 23dp5dt - 9716 yahoo.gif

See my 'About me' section for more history. 

#96 Beck

Beck
  • 6 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:USC

Posted 16 February 2016 - 09:47 PM

jodycer and cattymom, I am in same boat as you. All I can eat is bagels. Its been 3 days of bagels! I was looking for French fries for breakfast but fast food is not open at 8am! I really don't like this sick feeling, have you found anything that works for morning sickness?

Congrats on all the new ones that joined.

#97 jodycser

jodycser
  • Global 100+
  • 206 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 10:07 PM

Beck and cattymom - I am so glad I'm
Not the only one eating a bunch of bagels! I ended up eating French fries for supper...I tried to eat some cucumbers and chicken...that didn't go well, so French fries it is!
I haven't found anything great for the "morning sickness", my dr gave me a prescription for diclactin (spelling wrong?), but I hate taking things I don't have to, especially when pregnant, so I haven't taken them. I figure if I can get through the next few weeks I should be in the clear...right?

#98 CattyMom

CattyMom
  • Global 100+
  • 166 posts
  • My Clinic:RFP

Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:48 AM

Finally got my second beta results back -- doubling time is 32 hours. That seems fast! When do I get to stop worrying? If my parents are any indication, I may have this anxiety to look forward to for the rest of my life! I'm going for another blood test on Thursday. 7-week US on March 2. Off to eat a bagel now...

#99 jodycser

jodycser
  • Global 100+
  • 206 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 11:31 AM

Cattymom - doubling time looks good! And I don't think you ever stop worrying...my mom still worries about me, and I'm clearly an adult!...so maybe when your baby's 50?

Ps...I'm eating a bagel as I'm writing this 😆

#100 Blondie81

Blondie81
  • Global 100+
  • 213 posts
  • My Clinic:Mount Sinai

Posted 17 February 2016 - 06:13 PM

So the clinic wants me to do a third beta... Just to be safe. How many did you guys do before ultrasound?

DH - DX Azoospermia. 2 x Mtese (immature sperm found). Varicocele repair. 

Me - no problems as far as tests have shown. 

Nov 2014 ICSI #1 BFN 

Feb 2015 ICSI #2 BFN

June 2015 DIUI # 1BFN

July 2015 DIUI #2 BFN

Donor ICSI #1 Jan 2016 

HPTth_abfp.gif

Beta #1 13dp5dt - 256yahoo.gif

Beta #2 17dp5dt - 1533yahoo.gif

Beta #3 23dp5dt - 9716 yahoo.gif

See my 'About me' section for more history.