Funding for Fertility in British Columbia - Healthcare Funding and Finances - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Funding for Fertility in British Columbia

Finding bc British Columbia Ivf funding

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nnouch

nnouch
  • 11 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:PCRM

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:37 PM

The efforts to advocate for British Columbians who are trying to have a family through fertility treatments is on the rise. I am in this boat along with some of you. I know we can not change our medical history or the treatments we require however the cost that is associated with those procedures can be changed. I am in contact with the Infertilty Awareness Association of Canada and they are currently working on a proposal for our government. I am looking for patients that would like to share their stories or possibly have ideas for us regarding policy. This a a chance to give future patients some relief from this very stressful emotional situation.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

#2 lumnay

lumnay
  • Global 100+
  • 712 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:16 PM

Please send me a PM

Who stole ambushed my stork?  So many failed cycles with nothing to show but bills, receipts, and empty bottles of medications/herbs/supplements. See my profile for details...

UPDATE: I'm counting the days and hours waiting for this miracle to unfold. Christina Perri's A Thousand Years pretty much sums up my experience.

#3 nnouch

nnouch
  • 11 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 30 January 2016 - 01:10 PM

You can visit IVF funding for BC facebook group so we can all be in one place and share ideas about getting our message in front of the people who need to hear it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Finding, bc, British Columbia, Ivf funding