81 replies to this topic

#76 Sara33

Sara33
  • Cyclebase
  • 705 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Conceptia

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:29 AM

Patience-Good luck tomorrow! My fingers are crossed for you. As for the symptoms, don't read too much into it (I know it's hard not to). I had no really symptoms either. The only indication for me that I might of been pregnant was I had no spotting. My 1st IVF I spotted 2 days before beta & during my FET I spotted 5 days before beta & both were BFN. On the other hand people have spotted & they got their BFP...so you never know.

Sara

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:57 PM

:icon_cry: Well...another BFN for me.
No reason why...just didn't work!
So Dh and I are going to take a long break from IF treatments...maybe for good...need time..
more than we took last time.
Thanks for all the support and positive thoughts ladies.
You were always my saviour when I thought I was gonna go crazy with all of this.
Unless you've been through all this...you just don't really know how it feels.

#78 JanisG

JanisG
  • 52 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:45 PM

So sorry patience, my heart is hurting for you. I hope your hubby is giving you lots of hugs for all of us!
It is very frustrating when it seems to be so random. As women we like to rationalize things and it is certainly hard to do with this stuff, darnit.
I hope you don't give up and are able to try again when you feel ready for it. We're here to chat. :flowers:
Me 36 DH 47
Me no kids, DH 2 kids (DD and DS)
Sept '06 - Vasectomy reversal
TTC since reversal but no luck!
June '08 - IVF with ICSI - BFN
Oct '08 - FET - BFN
What now?!?

#79 Sara33

Sara33
  • Cyclebase
  • 705 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:38 PM

Patience-I'm so sorry about your bfn. This is a heartbreaking situation, that's for sure. Taking time to grieve & time for yourselves is a positive thing. You never know, one day you may be ready for another try. All the best on your journey, big hugs to you.

Sara

#80 do re mi

do re mi
  • 202 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:22 PM

Oh Patience, I'm just devastated. I'm so sorry for your loss. This is such a hard process to go through....but as time passes, you will feel better and stronger. We are all thinking of you and are here for you if you need to talk.

doremi
[color="#0000FF"][size=1]Me 32, DH 38
TTC: 6 years
Male Factor IF
1st IVF/ICSI Jan 08 - BFN
March 2008 - FET - M/C at 6 weeks
2nd IVF/ICSI - Summer 2008 - BFP!!
DS born May 2nd 2009
August 2010 - FET - BFN
3rd and final IVF/ICSI - Jan/Feb 2011

#81 sketches

sketches
  • 137 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:36 AM

Patience, I want to add my words of support. Take some time for yourself and your DH, regroup, and whatever you decide to do, we'll be here to give you encouragement.
Me-36, DH-47
The Facts: TTC 5 years, 3 IUIs, 4 IVFs, 1 FET, 2 DE cycles in Argentina ... and success on the final try. Gideon and Grant were born on November 10, 2011.

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 09:26 PM

Patience,

I too am so sorry about your bfn. It really sucks, there is no other way to say it. This is all a numbers game for sure, we all know the odds but believe somehow that we'll get a bfp each time. Take time, re-group and persevere. You will get there.

Do/Re/Mi - Congratulations for you this time ! Once again we are dealing with percentages. I am very happy for you and your dh !!

B