• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SLG

SLG
  • Just Hatched
  • 10 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:09 AM

OvaScience (company behind Augment) and TCART (officially TRIO now?) should be starting the preceptorship (training/testing) of the OvaPrime treatment before the end of 2015. A good video describing the procedures is now on YouTube (https://m.youtube.co...h?v=XvtCZb_K-Wk).

Does anybody in the Toronto area know if the preseptorship has started? Is anybody a part of the study? Not sure that it will work, but really hoping it does!

#2 First timer

First timer
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Barbados Fertility Clinic

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:09 PM

I'd like to participate if it isn't too late. I've sent a note to enquire. I've privately funded 5 egg retrievals, and 1 implantation (1 normal genetically tested embryo after 1.5 yrs) and I'm about at the end of my physical, mental, financial ability for IVF, but this really got my attention. Otherwise, I'll be considering donor eggs, but right now my body needs rest. 

Me:39 DH: 46
April 2014: BFP
July 2014: Missed Miscarriage (NT >5)
No AF through Dec 2014, following that regular but light.
July 2015 Diagnosed with Asherman's Syndrome, Hypothyroidism, high NK cells, DOR
Sept 2015 First round IVF, 1 embryo

January 2016: second round IVF: 2 embroys
February 2016: Zika. March IVF Cancelled. 

May 2016: third round IVF: 3 embryos. All 5 then sent to PGS. 1 tested normal. 

August 2016: fourth round IVF: 2 embroys, both tested abnormal. Implanted 1 normal embryo. BFN. 

Sept 2016 - at cross roads: walk away, donor eggs. Body is exhausted. Looking at other clinics. 

#3 returnable

returnable
  • 1000+
  • 3224 posts
  • Interests:travelling,gardening,cooking
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Trio, cycle monitoring at Lakeridge

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:05 PM

First timer, Augment has been in discussions on a few topics in the forums. Do a search and see. There should be lots of info there. I have a vague memory of a couple of people actually going through it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OvaScience, OvaPrime, TCART, TRIO