#1 alwayshope

alwayshope
  • Global 100+
  • 496 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:Mt.Sinai

Posted 25 October 2015 - 03:04 PM

Hello everyone,

Wow, it has been a few years since I have posted anything on this site. My last post was a farewell of sorts after I had miscarried twins at 11 weeks.

I rode the ivf rollercoaster for many years and I was lucky enough to come out of it with a beautiful little girl. She is soon going to be 5, oh haow the years have flown.

After my last miscarriage we were to devastated and financially poor to try again. We decided that we were lucky enough to have a perfect, healthy little angel.

Now , watching her grow up we feel that a sibling would be so wonderful. We have decided to adopt.We really feel that we have so much more love to give. I read that there are 30 000 children in Canada needing to be adopted and almost 8000 in Ontario alone.

I want to start a thread for Ontario parents trying to adopt. I am just starting this journey. I have heard wonderful positive stories and I have read nightmare stories about the burocracy and paperwork and waiting.

I would love to share this experience and also hear some success stories. As every province is different, I am hoping to connect with Ontario adopters! Cant wait to hear from you all.

• nervus optimist likes this

ttc:8 years
me:40 dh:36 ( started ivf at 35
oct 31:lap &hyst found both tubes blocked,dr opened right side Ivf sugested
april 10 starting clomid eeehhhh!
hopefully up coming iui end of april
april 15 1 foll 16mm left
1 fol 13mm right,linig 2.5mm yikes!!!
april 19,all looks good...iui today
april 20,2ww
bfn
Tubes removed nov 18th 2008. ouch!!!

August 26 start BCP YAH!!!!
sept 20th,ultrasound ..2cysts on right ovary,cant find left? 1 more week on BCP
sept 27th ultrasound 2 cysts are now BIGGER???? 2 more weeks on BCP arghhh

Cycle cancelled,non responsive to puregon Fsh 15.

IVF# 2
Jan 27,ER 5 follies
Jan 30,ET 2 good embies
BFP...
Feb 01 ,Chemical pregnancy.

IVF#3
April 13 start Suprefact
April15 start Menopur
April 26 Er 9 follies,6 fertlised
May 01 Et 2 Excellent blsts
2ww begins.
May 10 beta #1 108 BFP yippeee
may 12 beta #2 314 !!!!
may 31 u/s
Jan 16 2011 my beautiful DD is born.

Dec 2011 FET ,chemical
April 2012 IVF #4
9 embies,3 transferred ,none to freeze
mc at 11 weeks

IVF #5 Jan 2013???

march 15 started menopur...fingers crossed.

March 29 ER 4 eggs

April 3 et of two blasts. other two did not make it to freeze. April 8 +hpt 5dp5dt Beta 9dp5dt= 444 Beta 12dp5dt=2164 !!!!! 1st scan 2 sacs ,1 hb 113b/m fx next scan 2nd h/b is there.

May...no heartbeat, both babies gone. IVF journey is over. No more $ no more tears.

Oct 2015. Moving on to adoption....please let this work!!

#2 ivfjourneyofhope

ivfjourneyofhope
  • 31 posts
  • My Clinic:One Fertility Burlington

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:31 PM

I saw your post and am wondering if you had any complications once your tubes were removed. I am due to have mine removed in November leaving IVF as our only option. Do you have any advice you can give..questions i should be asking the surgeon prior to the surgery?

#3 WishinNhopin

WishinNhopin
  • Global 100+
  • 774 posts
  • My Clinic:Mt. Sinai fertility Clinic

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:25 PM

If other provinces are an option my friend just adopted a baby from Nunavut. There are so many babies being born there it's crazy. She connected with someone in late July about a young girl pregnant and the end of aug she got a call saying he was born! She went and spent the time that was required and while she left with her perfrct little boy 3 more newborns were left to go into foster care. 😕

#4 Axl2

Axl2
  • Global 100+
  • 177 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:40 PM

Hey WishinNhopin, was your friend from another province? From what I was told you can only adopt from the province you are in.

#5 Aiglee

Aiglee
  • Global 100+
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:TV, movies, books, puzzles and video games
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:One Fertility

Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:23 PM

I can semi-join this thread :) 

We have a foot in the IVF route and a foot in the adoption path. We have had so many negative outcomes with infertility that we decided to start the adoption process. Meanwhile we were changing clinics and doing extra tests. Fast forward to today and we are doing our last IVF in November, but we also started the adoption process. If IVF doesn't work, we are a bit ahead on the process, and if it works, it will be an amazing path for a sibling.

We found the social worker that is going to do our home study in August, did the PRIDE training in September and got the hardest paper we needed to get this month. Now we take a break until December when we will know if IVF worked or not.

If it's ok, I would still love to be part of this thread. As much as I am trying this last time, I do feel our path will be Adoption :)

TTC since 2012 (plus 2 years around 2008/2010). I'm 37 years old, husband is 28. 

Karma: Unexplained. 3 Failed IUIs with injectables in 2014. IVF #1: 5 day embryo transferred, 1 frozen. BFN. FET #1: 1 6 day embryo 2AB. BFN

One Fertility: DOR. AMH of 5.8 (Canadian). IVF #2: 2 eggs fertilized (ICSI), transferred 2 day 3 embryos. BFN

Adoption with CAS: Adopted a baby boy! Home since November 6th, 2016, adoption finalized June 26th, 2017.

#6 alwayshope

alwayshope
  • Global 100+
  • 496 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:36 AM

Hello all, of course you can join this thread. We all want the same thing weather through Ivf or adoption. A supportive community is a must. Good luck with your Ivf agiee. It was smart to start both options. I wish we had. My dh took awhile to get aboard the adoption train.

april 20,2ww
bfn

IVF# 2
Jan 27,ER 5 follies
Jan 30,ET 2 good embies
BFP...

IVF#3
April 13 start Suprefact
April15 start Menopur
2ww begins.
may 12 beta #2 314 !!!!
may 31 u/s

Dec 2011 FET ,chemical
April 2012 IVF #4
mc at 11 weeks

IVF #5 Jan 2013???

March 29 ER 4 eggs

April 3 et of two blasts. other two did not make it to freeze. April 8 +hpt 5dp5dt Beta 9dp5dt= 444 Beta 12dp5dt=2164 !!!!! 1st scan 2 sacs ,1 hb 113b/m fx next scan 2nd h/b is there.

May...no heartbeat, both babies gone. IVF journey is over. No more $ no more tears.

#7 Aiglee

Aiglee
  • Global 100+
  • 287 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 08:27 AM

Thank you, good luck for you too :) 

I get you, my husband was a little slow to get in it saying we still had time, plus he had a lot of hope for the IUIs and the IVF. At the end he saw all my pain on the first IVF and how I wasn't going to be able to handle much of that and got on board. 

The good news is that you can make it happen pretty fast, at least getting in the adoption lists! If you work on it hard, you can have the whole thing done in 3 to 4 months.

How far are you in the process? What type of adoption are you considering?

TTC since 2012 (plus 2 years around 2008/2010). I'm 37 years old, husband is 28. 

Karma: Unexplained. 3 Failed IUIs with injectables in 2014. IVF #1: 5 day embryo transferred, 1 frozen. BFN. FET #1: 1 6 day embryo 2AB. BFN

One Fertility: DOR. AMH of 5.8 (Canadian). IVF #2: 2 eggs fertilized (ICSI), transferred 2 day 3 embryos. BFN

Adoption with CAS: Adopted a baby boy! Home since November 6th, 2016, adoption finalized June 26th, 2017.

#8 CheezPuff89

CheezPuff89

I'm blaming the meds

• 28 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:39 AM

Hey WishinNhopin, was your friend from another province? From what I was told you can only adopt from the province you are in.

Its not well known, but you can adopt from another province, but agencies will not match you with someone from out of province, you must connect with an expectant mother yourself, and have an attorney or agency that is willing and able to perform the adoption (not all can or will).  We have not ruled out adopting from another province if the opportunity presented itself.

We are pursuing private domestic adoption, but the numbers are extremely low in Ontario.  We were originally told there were on average about 70 adoptions per year.  I've just been told only 20 proposals have been put forth to the Ministry this year, and that is including failed matches/adoptions, of which I know of at least 4.  We have been presented once in the year we've been waiting, just last week, for a high risk situation that was put out to the 70 or so other families waiting at our agency.

I'm starting to consider the options we have left.

TTC #1 since June 2011

Me & DH - 33

March 2012 - DH's SA comes back zero

June 2012 - DH dx with azoospermia due to maturation arrest. Told IVF will not work, must use donor.

October 2012      dIUI #1 - BFN

November 2012  dIUI #2 - chemical pregnancy @ 4wk 5d

December 2012  dIUI #3 - BFN

January 2013      dIUI #4 - BFN

June 2013           dIUI #5a with 5mg Femara cancelled - uterine lining too thin

July  2013           dIUI #5b with 12.5mg Femara BFN

Sept 2013           dIUI #6 with Gonal-F injections BFP

Nov-Dec 2013     Became seriously ill with HG, multiple ER visits, required IV home care, PICC line inserted

Dec 27 2013       Started experiencing cramping, went to ER, was m/c'ing, induced and gave birth to our sleeping baby girl at 16 weeks 2 days sad.png

Finished TTC - Looking to adoption

May 16 2014 - First homestudy appointment

October 7 2014 - Officially complete homestudy, yay!

November 25 - Sign with adoption licensee

December 19 - Sign with adoption agency

Now - Just waiting to 'the call'.

#9 Aiglee

Aiglee
  • Global 100+
  • 287 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 09:25 AM

CheezPuff, have you considered public adoption? 

After hearing so much about both public and private, we decided we would go public, as we are not stone set on having a baby but having a kid, and the odds of adopting seem a lot higher in public than private.

#10 autumnmarie

autumnmarie
  • 1000+
  • 2735 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:38 PM

We are pursuing the adoption route too, it was something we started discussing years ago - before we even began ttc. We considered international but OMG...the costs and the timelines and the incredible amount of red tape...we will be going the public adoption route. We looked at private adoption too, haven't decided on that fully.

Me: 33, DH, 35

TTC - 2012

2014: MMC

2015: the year of pills, shots, IUIs and an ectopic

2016: BFP, EDD 4/19/2017

#11 kris28

kris28
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:33 PM

Hi All,

New to this thread. My wife and I have started the process of adopting through our local CAS. We went to the information session at the beginning of October and submitted our application 2 weeks later. Starting to get nervous and antsy as we have been planning to start our family for over 5 years and finally feel stable enough home and work wise to start the process. Have many people gone through their CAS sucessfully? How long did you find it took you to hear from the CAS once you had submitted your application?

#12 alwayshope

alwayshope
  • Global 100+
  • 496 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:36 AM

Congrats Kris28 and Autummarie. I too am going through CAS...eventually. Weare # 89 on a list for the info session. As they only take 40 per session we may get onto the one dated sometime in March...arghhhh waiting is soo hard. I find it frustrating that there are children waiting and there are soo many waiting to adopt. Ah well... How was the info session Kris28? I found that when we had our interview with CAS the SW really put a negative spin on the whole process. I know that she has to make it clear all the obstacles however I am hoping the info session can highlight some of the positive as well. Did you have all your answers addressed?

april 20,2ww
bfn

IVF# 2
Jan 27,ER 5 follies
Jan 30,ET 2 good embies
BFP...

IVF#3
April 13 start Suprefact
April15 start Menopur
2ww begins.
may 12 beta #2 314 !!!!
may 31 u/s

Dec 2011 FET ,chemical
April 2012 IVF #4
mc at 11 weeks

IVF #5 Jan 2013???

March 29 ER 4 eggs

#13 autumnmarie

autumnmarie
  • 1000+
  • 2735 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:31 PM

89 on a waitlist for an info session??? Insane. I spoke with a social worker two years ago and she was so negative, so depressing, basically scared us away from it altogether. They wouldn't even consider our application because we were ttc although, if the adoption wait can be anywhere from 2-5 years and we sucessfully had a child within that time that would be good spacing! Like I wanted! Damnit CAS!

We never shook the idea of adoption though, we always came back to it and now we are really ready to move ahead. I was at a different info session two weeks ago and the social worker was much more positive about the process and very upfront. I know it will be a long wait yada yada yada but I think it's the right step for us.

We are going to regional CAS info session on the 30th, I can forward any information I recieve if anyone is interested.

TTC - 2012

#14 Juliee1

Juliee1
  • Global 100+
  • 251 posts
  • My Clinic:OFC Ottawa

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:33 PM

I'll be lurking if you don't mind.  We are still TTC, but if this cycle or the next don't work, we'll have to decide between egg / embryo donation or adoption to give a sibling to DD.

Super interesting info about adopting in Nunavut, thanks!  I think we would prefer that to international adoption.  I was reading an article about the cost of life being so high in he North that moms just can't feed their babies and have no choice but to consider adoption.  Must be heartbreaking.

Autumnmarie, not sure if that was the concern of your social worker, but the "official" recommendation is when you conceive and adopt, to try to respect the family order and add younger kids to the family.  If we end up adopting, we'll go for a child younger than our DD.  It's supposed to make integration and adjustment for all the kids much easier.

Me - 40, DH - 44, DD - 2 heart.gif

Male factor and DOR.  RE will have us do IVF/ICSI

May 2015 - Consent signed!  Now waiting on DH's sample to be shipped from abroad

15 July - The swimmers have arrived!  We are scheduled to start our first cycle in late Aug

IVF/ICSI #1: September 2015, Patch protocol (Estradot Patches, 400 Gonal-F, 150 Luveris, 0.5 Decadron, Cetrotide)

Estradot Patches 13-17 Aug

CD1 17 Aug.  We start stimming on 18 Aug!

Stims 18-28 Aug, trigger on 29 Aug

ER 31 Aug: 12 eggs retrieved. 

Fertilisation report 01 Sep: 7 eggs fertilised! 

ET 5 Sep: 2x 5 day blasts transferred, none made it to freeze.  Beta on 17 Sep!

BFN sad.png

IVF/ICSI #2: December 2015, Microdose Flare protocol (20units Lupron twice a day, 450 Gonal-F)

CD1 25 Oct. BCP 26 Oct-15 Nov

Start Lupron 18 Nov

Stims 20 Nov-01 Dec, trigger on 02 Dec

ER 04 Dec: 8 eggs retrieved.

Fertilisation report 05 Dec: No egg fertilised. Total fertilisation failure is rare with ICSI, not sure what to think...

BFN sad.png

06 Jan 2016: signed OHIP consent for funded cycle. AF finally arrived on 23 Jan.

IVF/ICSI #3: March 2016, back to the Patch Protocol (Estradot Patches, 400 Gonal-F, 150 Luveris, 0.5 Decadron, Cetrotide).

Estradot Patches 23-27 Feb

Stims 29 Feb-11 Mar, trigger on 12 Mar

ER 14 Mar: 7 eggs retrieved (all mature).

Fertilisation report 15 Mar: 4 eggs fertilised

ET 17 Mar: 2x 3 day embryos transferred (one 8 cell grade 3, one 6 cell grade 3), none made it to freeze. Beta on 31 Mar!

#15 alwayshope

alwayshope
  • Global 100+
  • 496 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 09:22 PM

Autumnmarie...yes please do share any info you get. I actually received a email from CAS just to inform us that we are on the list for the info session and some suggestions on reading material.

At least we are in the system. 2-5 years? our social worker told us a year? hmmmm Now I really cant wait to get to this info session. So weird how life is, my 4 year old daughter has never asked about a brother or sister, not sure why. But today I received a email from CAS and later in the day my DD asked if she can please please please have a little brother or sister. I did not say anything to her...like she can sense something is in the works...lol

Juliee1 good luck with TTC. I know how hard it is having to wait to do another cycle, fx for you.

Lets all keep this thread going, I find it helps with the never ending waiting when you can talk to like minded  women ( or men) :)

• Juliee1 likes this

april 20,2ww
bfn

IVF# 2
Jan 27,ER 5 follies
Jan 30,ET 2 good embies
BFP...

IVF#3
April 13 start Suprefact
April15 start Menopur
2ww begins.
may 12 beta #2 314 !!!!
may 31 u/s

Dec 2011 FET ,chemical
April 2012 IVF #4
mc at 11 weeks

IVF #5 Jan 2013???

March 29 ER 4 eggs

#16 lesley1978

lesley1978
  • Global 100+
  • 344 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 16 November 2015 - 10:50 PM

Timeline for us:
Called cas in dec, dec met with sw for info package, jan started pride and home study started feb. Homestudy finished in june, adopt ready. First call for placement in nov of the same year. 0-4 age range. I think it depends on intake of each cas, age ranges, sibling groups, special needs etc. Alot of factors involved. I would not recommend giving any identifiable information on here, for privacy of the child.
  • mouse, GraceM, CdnHockeyGal and 1 other like this

#17 kris28

kris28
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:54 AM

Alwayshope, the information session was good, not too much information given that can't be found on the internet though. It was pretty helpful for us. We didn't get many questions answered as they only left about 10 minutes at the end for questions and there was about 30 people there, some people asked multiple questions not leaving much time for others. They didn't seem to have the time after the session either to talk to people. We have been reading a lot online and have a friend that has adopted through the CAS recently, although she had her homestudy and pride training done privately so she went through the process quite fast.

It seems like we are having a different process with our CAS, I called 2 weeks before the information session, got the information package in the mail a few days later, went to the information session, submitted out application and got a letter in the mail saying they had received it. We have yet to meet one on one with any social worker nor have we heard from anyone. Not too sure if this is the standard process. Has anyone else experienced this? Should we call and leave a message just letting them know we are still interested? We are just itching to start our family as soon as possible. Our family and friends are asking us all the time for updates.

#18 Aiglee

Aiglee
  • Global 100+
  • 287 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:24 AM

@Juliee: Just keep in mind that native adoption is very particular, and it wouldn't surprise me if most of the Nunavut adoptions have native status

@alwayshope: Agree :)

@lesley: That's an awesome timeline! I agree with you about the factors involved. The more specific the requirements the harder it will be. Not to mention each CAS like you said. We heard from our SW that ours has a really high percentage of adoptions, which others might not have

@kris: 10 minutes its so little :( But you are right about so many online resources, we didn't really learn anything new in our PRIDE training because of that. I don't know if its standard process or not but why not call? I heard that calling all the time can annoy them but on the other hand once in a while to let them know you are still there can't be bad :)

#19 autumnmarie

autumnmarie
  • 1000+
  • 2735 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:16 AM

Julie - oh absolutely, so if our original plan had worked we would have had a baby right away like three years ago, gone through the 2-5 year waiting period cas described and our second child, via adoption, would have been here now. Obviously my naive, starry eyed planning didn't come to fruition.

Alwayshopeful - That's great that you've got a spot in a session! What reading materials were suggested? If you don't mind sharing, I would like to know so I can track them down.

TTC - 2012

#20 lesley1978

lesley1978
  • Global 100+
  • 344 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:32 PM

Foster to adopt is another option that cas offers (depends on cas), I think kw does offer foster to adopt. It does fast track things, but it has its challenges. Also the cas we are woking with does not allow fertility treatments at the same time as the adoption process, we found that out our call in nov. We had just finished a fet which ended in a mc, but we were not able to have the match meeting because we were pregnant. No one informed us of this. Heartbreaking to have a mc and lose the posibility of a child all in the same week.
I found that the pride training was put in place to educate as well as weed out people that were not there for the right reasons or not suitable for placement of a child/children. We started with approximately 20 people, the class ended with around 13.

#21 Aiglee

Aiglee
  • Global 100+
  • 287 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:49 AM

KW does offer foster to adopt, but thats def not for everyone, I know we don't want to go down that route as it could be too painful. So terrible what you had to go through, I'm sorry :(

Regarding the pride training, thats impressive, seems like your session had bad luck. In ours we were about 20 couples and all stayed the whole time and all still wanted to adopt at the end.

#22 Diemtee

Diemtee
  • Global 100+
  • 144 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis

Posted 26 December 2015 - 06:06 AM

Hello ladies, just jumping in to ask which lawyer (in Toronto or GTA) you have used? I started a thread, but this section of the forum is rather quiet...

#23 CheezPuff89

CheezPuff89

I'm blaming the meds

• 28 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 05:38 AM

We have just passed the one year mark with our agency, and we've been presented....once.  Even though we've had our homestudy amended to include drugs and alcohol, and are open to a risk of genetic disorder etc.  At this rate, its never going to happen for us.  I'm hoping we connect with an expectant mother ourselves, because relying on our licensees is not looking hopeful at all.  

TTC #1 since June 2011

Me & DH - 33

March 2012 - DH's SA comes back zero

June 2012 - DH dx with azoospermia due to maturation arrest. Told IVF will not work, must use donor.

October 2012      dIUI #1 - BFN

November 2012  dIUI #2 - chemical pregnancy @ 4wk 5d

December 2012  dIUI #3 - BFN

January 2013      dIUI #4 - BFN

June 2013           dIUI #5a with 5mg Femara cancelled - uterine lining too thin

July  2013           dIUI #5b with 12.5mg Femara BFN

Sept 2013           dIUI #6 with Gonal-F injections BFP

Nov-Dec 2013     Became seriously ill with HG, multiple ER visits, required IV home care, PICC line inserted

Dec 27 2013       Started experiencing cramping, went to ER, was m/c'ing, induced and gave birth to our sleeping baby girl at 16 weeks 2 days sad.png

Finished TTC - Looking to adoption

May 16 2014 - First homestudy appointment

October 7 2014 - Officially complete homestudy, yay!

November 25 - Sign with adoption licensee

December 19 - Sign with adoption agency

Now - Just waiting to 'the call'.

#24 PerfectlyImperfect

PerfectlyImperfect
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:Vasectomy

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:04 AM

Hello fellow Hopefuls/Successfuls

I'm excited to announce, because let's be honest I don't want to announce this to any one else at the moment, that we have made the decision to begin the adoption process in July 2016 via CAS.

We just want to make sure we are satisfied with where we stand financially and emotionally, and have time and availability to commit to the PRIDE and SAFE programs.

We would both be first time parents, I have never had issues/fears of taking care of children, have lived with friends with young children and taken on a good share of the responsibilities, as well as taken care of my nieces and nephews from diapers to their first dirt bike.

I have read a variety of articles, warnings, success stories, and of course disaster stories, and I am still confident with persistence... an annoying amount of persistence, we can be successful and make something whole from a bunch of very unique pieces I guess I can say.

Any suggestions, insights, warnings, tips...ways to ensure we don't get forgotten and our file left on a desk somewhere would be appreciated.

We are hoping for under 4, open to siblings and special needs, I work from home and would be homeschooling, we own a home in the country, have a fenced backyard, and 4 extremely well behaved rescue dogs, does anything sound like it qualifies/disqualifies us with CAS?... but any tidbits would be appreciated. My major concern is my husband has a record that is 20 years old, just mischief, nothing to do with child endangerment or anything with violence... Any thoughts?

#25 Alex1978

Alex1978
  • Global 100+
  • 202 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Hannam

Posted 18 January 2016 - 06:50 PM

We haven't made any decisions about next steps yet, but I'm interested in learning more about adopting in Ontario. We would likely try both CAS and private. We would be looking for a child under 3-4 I believe. I've heard both things: 1) that this is impossible 2) it's more possible than myth suggests.

Is the first step to contact CAS and agencies?

I'm also wondering about Nunavut adoptions. Does anyone know if this is possible for a white couple in Ontario? I like the fact that these adoptions are un-stigmatized.

Me: 38, DH: 36

AMH: 17.9, AFC: 35+, FSH day 3: 6

Dx: mild male factor, Asherman's, AMA

TTC since April 2013

Mmc: September 2013

Referred to Hannam fertility clinic December 2013

Hysteroscopic myomectomy: February 2014

LEEP: May 2014

Abdominal myomectomy: June 2014

Cleared to TTC September 2014

Monitored unmedicated cycle September 2014: BFN

Unmedicated IUI October 2014: BFN

IVF freeze all January 2015 = 11 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilized with ISCI, 3 day-6 blasts sent for CCS testing = 3 euploid (normal) embryos

TTC natural cycle February 2015: BFN

TTC natural cycle March 2015: BFN

TTC natural cycle April 2015: BFN

May 2015: referred for diagnostic hysteroscopy for possible Asherman's syndrome

May 2015: hysteroscopy results: atrophic uterus; variant of Asherman's syndrome

June 2015: proceeding with gestational carrier

October 2015: gestational carrier found

December 9 2015: one 3BB CCS normal blast transferred to GC; miscarriage at 6.5 weeks

Next steps: find new carrier, get 2nd diagnostic hysteroscopy