Anyone signed their IVF consent after the funding was announced? - Page 3 - Ottawa Fertility Centre - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Anyone signed their IVF consent after the funding was announced?

• Please log in to reply
779 replies to this topic

#51 lilkitkat

lilkitkat
  • 87 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:OFC

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:32 AM

Forgot to mention. I asked about the waiting list and she said the wait list is about 11-12 months if signed today ! Yikes. So looking at next year for me unless I got lucky and some cycles got cancelled :(

Mommy To Be, IVF-er, Fur mama, Wife, Occasional Optimist, Part-time Believer, Full-Time Over Achiever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Journey..

07'14 - TTC since

08'15 - Joined OFC

Diagnosed w/Male factor & Possible Tubal

28'1'16 - Officially added on funded wait-list (IVF.ICSI)

17'8'16 - Signed Consents

14'10'16 - Scheduling Visit

21'10'16 - Short Antagonist Protocol

13F-8E-5F ♥ Transferred one beautiful B5AA ✽ 1 Frosty B5BB

BETA#1 592 ... BETA#2 1287 Miracle Baby EDD July 26 2017 

#52 LifeUnpaged

LifeUnpaged
  • Global 100+
  • 139 posts
  • Dx:Genetic
  • My Clinic:Ottawa Fertility Centre

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:06 PM

That worries me, it might not be late fall like we were told then. We have been waiting to get on the list but have not heard back yet. I know I shouldn't be anxious about time but I am. Just called and left a message. 

To hear that there may be a new thing to do before being added is frustrating. I'll ask about that when I talk to them

We were told once they had my bloodwork we were good to go.

Undergoing IVF with PGD to prevent passing on Neurofibromatosis Type 1

Emoticons09780.gif

heart.gif Our Journey:heart.gif 

• ??/??/10 -  I am diagnosed with Neurofibromatosis Type 1, we discover I have a 50% chance of passing it on. Upon learning more about the   disorder we decide IVF with PGD would be our route to have kids in order to prevent passing it on. We consult with Dr. Haebe at  OFC to learn more, but aren't yet ready to start. We make a plan to save up.
  • 06/02/12 - Our Wedding Day!
  • 12/??/15 - Ontario announced funded IVF cycles, we can get the ball rolling!
  • 11/25/15 - Consultation @ OFC.
  • 01/08/16 - IVF and PGD Consent Signed for Ontario Funded Cycle. (We pay for the PGD)
  • 01/14/16 - Nurses received chart, put on wait list for funded IVF. 
  • 05/26/16 - Name came up on wait list, OHIP consents received! 
  • 09/21/16 - Genesis completed gene probe, ready for embies! Awaiting call from scheduling nurse.
  • 09/30/16 - Start BCP for 21 days, Booked to start Stims (Antagonist Protocol) on October 28th
  • 10/28/16 - Start Gonal F pen injections 150 iu
  • 11/07/16 - Egg retrieval, 34 eggs retrieved, 17 mature 
  • 11/08/16 - 12 eggs fertilized, letting them grow to day 5
  • 11/13/16 -  5 embryos biopsied and frozen - awaiting PGD testing results
  • 12/??/16 -  One embryo tested positive for Neurofobromatosis gene mutation. Genesis to re-biopsy to ensure probe is working
  • 01/12/17 -  Results for re-biopsy received, meeting with Dr. Haebe tomorrow to discuss.
  • 01/13/17 - Results are good, mock cycle is the next step before transferring one of our 4 healthy embabies!
  • 01/13/17 - All is well with the mick cycle, nurses called. Next step is to call with late March day 1 and then blood tests until I surge, then ultrasound. We are looking at transfer the week of April 10th.
  • 03/28/17 - Called in CD1 - final round of testing before transfer is about to begin!
  • 04/13/17 - SURGE! Transfer will be April 17 yahoo.gif 
  • 04/17/17 - Transferred day 5 blast, icon_stickyvibespink.gif  BETA will be May 1
  • 4/24/17 - 7dp5dt poas and got a faint positive!  Emoticons01015.gif th_abfp.gif
  • 05/01/17 - Beta results are in (925) we are officially pregnant! stork-baby.gif

#53 CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Global 100+
  • 190 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:09 PM

The way it worked both times for me was - Once you have a treatment plan and sign your consent, they send a link to a video where you log in and watch. Your file at the clinic apparently gets updated once you've watched - so they know you are ready to go and can call in your day 1. But no quiz. Perhaps they're starting something new?

CBAVD diagnosis in January 2013

IVF May 2013 - Patch Protocol

[Me: 37 DH: 31]

May 7 - CD1 

Dosage: 250 iu Gonal-F + 75 iu Luveris (for 10 days)

May 20 - ER - 15 eggs, 7 fertilized

May 25 - Transfer of 2 perfect blasts, 2 good ones left over to freeze

June 1 - BFP on HPT!!! (7dp5dt) 

June 5 - Beta... BFN

FET August 2103 - Unmedicated

Aug 5 - CD1

Aug 22 - Transfer of a single 5 day blastocyst (the other did not survive the freeze/thaw)

Sept 5 - BFP!!! Beta at 999!

Sept 23 - 1st u/s at 7 weeks 2 days - One perfect little embryo, with a perfect little heartbeat!

Oct 10 -  2nd u/s at 9 weeks 5 days - All is well. Phew!

Oct 28 - NT screening u/s - Baby's growth is right on track and I counted little fingers!

DD born in May

IVF March 2016 - Patch Protocol

[Me: 40, Dh: 34]

March 7 - CD1

Dosage: 400 iu Gonal-F + 150 iu Luveris (for 10 days)

#54 Mel15

Mel15
  • 64 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis

Posted 19 January 2016 - 07:00 PM

Hi ladies,

I just joined the site and so glad I found this forum. We signed our consent form at OFC on November 20th and received confirmation on November 30th that we were added to the funded waitlist.

Question for you ladies that have already signed the OHIP consent form, was the form sent to you by mail or email?
  • Daisy613 likes this
Me: 30 DH: 34
DX: endometriosis and male factor
TTC: 4 years
2 laparoscopic surgeries, 1 natural pregnancy ended in m/c, 2 unsuccessful IUIs
Nov 20, 2015- Signed our IVF consent form with OFC
Feb 04, 2016- Received and Signed our OHIP funded consent form

IVF Journey
BCP - March 4th -23rd
Antagonist Protocol - Gonal-f, Luveris, Cetrotide - injections as of 03/25
ET - April 11th - 1 beautiful 5d blast
8dp5dt - BFP on FRER
11dp5dt - beta #1 - 580
15dp5dt - beta #2 - 3494!

#55 Daisy613

Daisy613
  • Cyclebase
  • 164 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:39 AM

Hi Ladies,

So we signed consent on December 21st. However, we just received a call confirming we're officially on the list.

She said blood work and everything confirmed that we meet the criteria. She said we should get a call in 4-5months with treatment starting in fall.

I'm 35 and DH is 38 we're unexplained:

Started TTC#1 July 2008 and with the OFC since December 2009. DS born in 2012. Currently TTC#2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

IUIs  - BFNs (May, July, August 2010)

IVF/ICSI # 1 - Agonist - Chemical pregnancy - no embryos to freeze (Nov/Dec 2010)

IVF/ICSI # 2 - Agonist - BFN - no embryos to freeze (Feb/Mar 2011)

IVF/ICSI # 3 - Agonist - BFN - no embryos to freeze (Jul/Aug 2011)

Endometrial Scratch -January 2012 - To help with implantation.

IVF/ICSI # 4 - Antagonist/Assisted Hatching - no embryos to freeze - BFP BETA 916! (February 2012) - Healthy baby born babyboy.gif October 2012

Endometrial Scratch - August 2016

IVF/ICSI # 5 - Antagonist/day 2 transfer - no embryos to freeze - BFN (Sep 2016)

IVF/ICSI #6 - Antagonist/Assisted Hatching - No embryos to freeze - (Nov 2016) BFP BETA#1 74, BETA#509 - 7w ultrasound (measuring 6w HB 94). 8w ultrasound (measuring 6w5d HB115) 9w ultrasound (baby's heart has stopped)

Surgery for polyp removal - May 2017

IVF/ICSI #7 - Antagonist/Assisted Hatching - 1 frozen embryo - BFP BETA 497 (September 2017) 

#56 sammae

sammae
  • 10 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:58 AM

Hi! 

I've never participated on this site (I'm on a different IVF board normally) but I lurk all over looking for relevant Canadian info.

We did our first cycle at OFC last spring, so our consents were still recent enough and we just had to do repeat b/w and u/s. Our file got submitted to the "listing" nurses in early December, and we got a call that it had been reviewed and we were on the list officially on January 15th. The nurse said the wait would be "half a year" which I guess is the same as saying 6 months. 

I know the girl who was #1 on the list. She had her Day 1 on Jan 1st and has already completed her ER and ET. 

Me (30) - DOR and DH (31) - Low Morph (1%)

My Other Fert Issues: Compound Hetero MTHFR, Thyroid?

TTC since Nov. 2011

IVF#1 - At OFC - EPP - 7R 5M 4F - 3dt of 2x Grade 4 (8 cells), BFN

IVF#2 - At OFC - EPP with DHEA - July 2016

#57 nero

nero
  • Global 100+
  • 308 posts
  • My Clinic:ottawa fertility centre

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:32 AM

Hi! 

I've never participated on this site (I'm on a different IVF board normally) but I lurk all over looking for relevant Canadian info.

We did our first cycle at OFC last spring, so our consents were still recent enough and we just had to do repeat b/w and u/s. Our file got submitted to the "listing" nurses in early December, and we got a call that it had been reviewed and we were on the list officially on January 15th. The nurse said the wait would be "half a year" which I guess is the same as saying 6 months. 

I know the girl who was #1 on the list. She had her Day 1 on Jan 1st and has already completed her ER and ET. 

Hi Sammae

Welcome! We almost have a similar diagnosis. My husband also has low morphology. When doctor tested me he said that my TSH is slightly higher than the normal (3.2) and he wants it to drop to 2.5. I was using syntyhroid for 25 mcg after 4 weeks I gave a blood test and he increased the amount to 50 mcg. On 28th of January I will give another blood test and have an appointment with doctor on 2nd of February. Are you using any pills for your thyroid issue?

and to the all ladies - I am getting slightly nervous to be honest! because as far as I see everyone got a confirmation phone call. but we did not get any call. When I sent an email to IVF team they said that our files are checked and we are in the waiting list. I am bit confused! and I guess after October a big number of people applied to ivf list. Therefore it will take longer time I guess cause people who signed in October started already their treatment. 

#58 sammae

sammae
  • 10 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:37 AM

Hi! 

Hi Sammae

Welcome! We almost have a similar diagnosis. My husband also has low morphology. When doctor tested me he said that my TSH is slightly higher than the normal (3.2) and he wants it to drop to 2.5. I was using syntyhroid for 25 mcg after 4 weeks I gave a blood test and he increased the amount to 50 mcg. On 28th of January I will give another blood test and have an appointment with doctor on 2nd of February. Are you using any pills for your thyroid issue?

and to the all ladies - I am getting slightly nervous to be honest! because as far as I see everyone got a confirmation phone call. but we did not get any call. When I sent an email to IVF team they said that our files are checked and we are in the waiting list. I am bit confused! and I guess after October a big number of people applied to ivf list. Therefore it will take longer time I guess cause people who signed in October started already their treatment. 

Hi!

I actually just got the call from Dr. H's office yesterday that my TSH level was at 3.62 and the highest he wants is 3.5. He had me go for repeat b/w yesterday just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. This is my 3rd fert b/w workup and it's never been high before. I'm wondering if all the stress and crazy hormones from IVF#1 could have sent it out of whack. Anyways, I believe they'll be putting me on synthroid if the level is still high this time. We have an appt on Feb 8th with Dr. H and will find out then.

If the team said your files have been checked and you're on the list, I'd take that as the confirmation. The nurses are reviewing files to make sure nothing is missing and then adding ppl to the list when the files are complete.

Me (30) - DOR and DH (31) - Low Morph (1%)

My Other Fert Issues: Compound Hetero MTHFR, Thyroid?

TTC since Nov. 2011

IVF#1 - At OFC - EPP - 7R 5M 4F - 3dt of 2x Grade 4 (8 cells), BFN

IVF#2 - At OFC - EPP with DHEA - July 2016

#59 nero

nero
  • Global 100+
  • 308 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 10:03 AM

Hi! 

Hi Sammae

Hi!

I actually just got the call from Dr. H's office yesterday that my TSH level was at 3.62 and the highest he wants is 3.5. He had me go for repeat b/w yesterday just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. This is my 3rd fert b/w workup and it's never been high before. I'm wondering if all the stress and crazy hormones from IVF#1 could have sent it out of whack. Anyways, I believe they'll be putting me on synthroid if the level is still high this time. We have an appt on Feb 8th with Dr. H and will find out then.

If the team said your files have been checked and you're on the list, I'd take that as the confirmation. The nurses are reviewing files to make sure nothing is missing and then adding ppl to the list when the files are complete.

thanks for the reply. It really calms me down. :) For high TSH it can be really anything. Especially stress! Even though we know stress is the biggest cause of many conditions, there is no way stay away from stress unfortunately. But whenever I stress I kind of share it and it helps. Like I was so stress when I wrote the first message but after your reply I feel calmer thanks for that :) Are you using any pills such as synthyroid? I will also update you with my blood work as soon as I get them. Cheers.

#60 lavenderlove

lavenderlove
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:58 PM

Hello, 

I am new to this forum and this infertility journey in general. I have my first consult with OFC next week but already know based on my husband's SA there is a motility issue at least. I'm trying to brace myself in case IVF is recommended and am wondering if anyone has an idea of how long the wait is if we decided to pay for a cycle ourselves instead of waiting for a funded one? I imagine it would be difficult for us to get a funded cycle this year since we're just starting the process but I don't think we would want to wait more than a year to start IVF if needed since multiple cycles are often needed. Any insight is appreciated and good luck to those cycling!

Thanks!

#61 Daisy613

Daisy613
  • Cyclebase
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:06 PM

Hi Mel15, we signed our consent during our appointment.

I'm 35 and DH is 38 we're unexplained:

Started TTC#1 July 2008 and with the OFC since December 2009. DS born in 2012. Currently TTC#2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

IUIs  - BFNs (May, July, August 2010)

IVF/ICSI # 1 - Agonist - Chemical pregnancy - no embryos to freeze (Nov/Dec 2010)

IVF/ICSI # 2 - Agonist - BFN - no embryos to freeze (Feb/Mar 2011)

IVF/ICSI # 3 - Agonist - BFN - no embryos to freeze (Jul/Aug 2011)

Endometrial Scratch -January 2012 - To help with implantation.

IVF/ICSI # 4 - Antagonist/Assisted Hatching - no embryos to freeze - BFP BETA 916! (February 2012) - Healthy baby born babyboy.gif October 2012

Endometrial Scratch - August 2016

IVF/ICSI # 5 - Antagonist/day 2 transfer - no embryos to freeze - BFN (Sep 2016)

IVF/ICSI #6 - Antagonist/Assisted Hatching - No embryos to freeze - (Nov 2016) BFP BETA#1 74, BETA#509 - 7w ultrasound (measuring 6w HB 94). 8w ultrasound (measuring 6w5d HB115) 9w ultrasound (baby's heart has stopped)

Surgery for polyp removal - May 2017

IVF/ICSI #7 - Antagonist/Assisted Hatching - 1 frozen embryo - BFP BETA 497 (September 2017) 

#62 lilkitkat

lilkitkat
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 03:16 PM

Hello, 

I am new to this forum and this infertility journey in general. I have my first consult with OFC next week but already know based on my husband's SA there is a motility issue at least. I'm trying to brace myself in case IVF is recommended and am wondering if anyone has an idea of how long the wait is if we decided to pay for a cycle ourselves instead of waiting for a funded one? I imagine it would be difficult for us to get a funded cycle this year since we're just starting the process but I don't think we would want to wait more than a year to start IVF if needed since multiple cycles are often needed. Any insight is appreciated and good luck to those cycling!

Thanks!

From what I understand, you will most likely be able to do an ivf cycle this year if you paid for it. But take it easy you might not need to do multiple cycles let alone ivf at all. take your time and explore your options. There's lots of tests and b/w to do first :)

Mommy To Be, IVF-er, Fur mama, Wife, Occasional Optimist, Part-time Believer, Full-Time Over Achiever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Journey..

07'14 - TTC since

08'15 - Joined OFC

var pid = parseInt(1900946); if ( pid > ipb.topic.topPid ){ ipb.topic.topPid = pid; } // Show multiquote for JS browsers if ( $('multiq_1900946') ) { $('multiq_1900946').show(); } if( $('toggle_post_1900946') ) { $('toggle_post_1900946').show(); } // Add perm data ipb.topic.deletePerms[1900946] = { 'canDelete' : 0, 'canSoftDelete' : 0 };

#63 CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Global 100+
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 03:50 PM

Update!

I just received the OHIP consents!

Mel 15 - it was via email!

The email says someone will be contacting me soon to discuss treatment timelines.

Woohoo!!!!
  • nero and Raebuk like this

CBAVD diagnosis in January 2013

IVF May 2013 - Patch Protocol

[Me: 37 DH: 31]

May 7 - CD1 

Dosage: 250 iu Gonal-F + 75 iu Luveris (for 10 days)

May 20 - ER - 15 eggs, 7 fertilized

May 25 - Transfer of 2 perfect blasts, 2 good ones left over to freeze

June 1 - BFP on HPT!!! (7dp5dt) 

June 5 - Beta... BFN

FET August 2103 - Unmedicated

Aug 5 - CD1

Aug 22 - Transfer of a single 5 day blastocyst (the other did not survive the freeze/thaw)

Sept 5 - BFP!!! Beta at 999!

Sept 23 - 1st u/s at 7 weeks 2 days - One perfect little embryo, with a perfect little heartbeat!

Oct 10 -  2nd u/s at 9 weeks 5 days - All is well. Phew!

Oct 28 - NT screening u/s - Baby's growth is right on track and I counted little fingers!

DD born in May

IVF March 2016 - Patch Protocol

[Me: 40, Dh: 34]

March 7 - CD1

Dosage: 400 iu Gonal-F + 150 iu Luveris (for 10 days)

#64 Mel15

Mel15
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 04:54 PM

CeeCee - No way! That's awesome news! Keep us updated! :)
Me: 30 DH: 34
DX: endometriosis and male factor
TTC: 4 years
2 laparoscopic surgeries, 1 natural pregnancy ended in m/c, 2 unsuccessful IUIs
Nov 20, 2015- Signed our IVF consent form with OFC
Feb 04, 2016- Received and Signed our OHIP funded consent form

IVF Journey
BCP - March 4th -23rd
Antagonist Protocol - Gonal-f, Luveris, Cetrotide - injections as of 03/25
ET - April 11th - 1 beautiful 5d blast
8dp5dt - BFP on FRER
11dp5dt - beta #1 - 580
15dp5dt - beta #2 - 3494!

#65 lilkitkat

lilkitkat
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 05:43 PM

Awesome news !!! :)

Our Journey..

07'14 - TTC since

08'15 - Joined OFC

var pid = parseInt(1901138); if ( pid > ipb.topic.topPid ){ ipb.topic.topPid = pid; } // Show multiquote for JS browsers if ( $('multiq_1901138') ) { $('multiq_1901138').show(); } if( $('toggle_post_1901138') ) { $('toggle_post_1901138').show(); } // Add perm data ipb.topic.deletePerms[1901138] = { 'canDelete' : 0, 'canSoftDelete' : 0 };

#66 nero

nero
  • Global 100+
  • 308 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 06:02 PM

Update!

I just received the OHIP consents!

Mel 15 - it was via email!

The email says someone will be contacting me soon to discuss treatment timelines.

Woohoo!!!!

even I cried I cannot imagine how you feel right now!!!! Please keep us informed! and all the best in the journey :') 

• Raebuk likes this

#67 nero

nero
  • Global 100+
  • 308 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 06:04 PM

Ladies Abstruse, Raebuck and Deer123 

Did you receive any emails or phone calls yet?

#68 abstruze

abstruze
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 07:52 PM

@CeeCee - That is great! Congrats and Good Luck!! :)

@Everyone: I should have updated you guys earlier that we decided to go the non-funded route. We were told that, that does not mean we would lose our spot in the wait list (in case this cycle didn't work - which I really hope it does!).

Good luck to all! 

#69 Murried

Murried
  • Global 100+
  • 382 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:22 PM

Hi All,

We signed our consent Dec. 8th before funding details became available. I received a call Jan. 8th that they had received our file and would call us when it was our turn. I asked when I could expect to start treatment, and she said likely by summer. Based on what I've read on this forum, I should be expecting an email shortly?

See my About Me page.

#70 Townson

Townson
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:33 AM

My original Consent appointment was scheduled for February 19th, I got a call on Tuesday saying they changed the way the are scheduling the consent appointment, and therefore my appointment has been cancelled and now I have to wait until AT LEAST the summer to receive an email with a questionnaire and video to fill out and watch. Once I have done that and returned it to the them, That's when I will be given a consent appointment. The administrative assistant said that they are trying to keep wait times under a year, but she could not make promises that I could have my procedure before next year.

#71 lilkitkat

lilkitkat
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:38 AM

My original Consent appointment was scheduled for February 19th, I got a call on Tuesday saying they changed the way the are scheduling the consent appointment, and therefore my appointment has been cancelled and now I have to wait until AT LEAST the summer to receive an email with a questionnaire and video to fill out and watch. Once I have done that and returned it to the them, That's when I will be given a consent appointment. The administrative assistant said that they are trying to keep wait times under a year, but she could not make promises that I could have my procedure before next year.

I was scheduled to sign it for February 19th as well and received that exact same call ! but she said there won't be a consent appointment, after I'm done the video and what she called the quiz, I will be on the wait list and that's it..

Our Journey..

07'14 - TTC since

08'15 - Joined OFC

var pid = parseInt(1901898); if ( pid > ipb.topic.topPid ){ ipb.topic.topPid = pid; } // Show multiquote for JS browsers if ( $('multiq_1901898') ) { $('multiq_1901898').show(); } if( $('toggle_post_1901898') ) { $('toggle_post_1901898').show(); } // Add perm data ipb.topic.deletePerms[1901898] = { 'canDelete' : 0, 'canSoftDelete' : 0 };

#72 Townson

Townson
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:55 AM

Maybe I misunderstood. She made it seems that there would still be consent appointment after received the email and video, at which point they would decide what new testing me and husband required.

I'm just so saddened by the process, when I went through my gastric bypass surgery a few years ago, they had originally said I would have surgery within 6 months, and ended up waiting 3.5 years. Due to the large load of referrals that occurred when the weight clinic in Ottawa opened.  I pray that this is not the case for these treatments

#73 lilkitkat

lilkitkat
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 10:32 AM

Maybe I misunderstood. She made it seems that there would still be consent appointment after received the email and video, at which point they would decide what new testing me and husband required.

I'm just so saddened by the process, when I went through my gastric bypass surgery a few years ago, they had originally said I would have surgery within 6 months, and ended up waiting 3.5 years. Due to the large load of referrals that occurred when the weight clinic in Ottawa opened. I pray that this is not the case for these treatments

Nothing seems clear unfortunately seems like every answer to any question I ask them is "uuuummm I don't know" lol. I was only told that after submitting the "quiz" I'll be on the wait list and since my ivf cycle won't be for another at least 11 12 months they will send the email then call me 3-4 months prior to treatment cycle to schedule b/w and u/s. I don't think it will take years..I really hope not.

Our Journey..

07'14 - TTC since

08'15 - Joined OFC

var pid = parseInt(1901946); if ( pid > ipb.topic.topPid ){ ipb.topic.topPid = pid; } // Show multiquote for JS browsers if ( $('multiq_1901946') ) { $('multiq_1901946').show(); } if( $('toggle_post_1901946') ) { $('toggle_post_1901946').show(); } // Add perm data ipb.topic.deletePerms[1901946] = { 'canDelete' : 0, 'canSoftDelete' : 0 };

#74 lavenderlove

lavenderlove
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:03 PM

In case you didn't already know, it looks like OFC's fees are going up Feb. 1st :(

http://www.conceive....-1-Feb-2016.pdf

• lilkitkat likes this

#75 deer123

deer123
  • 25 posts
  • My Clinic:ofc

Posted 23 January 2016 - 04:33 PM

I received the call from scheduling nurse yesterday. Looks like our treatment will start around the end of March!
  • nero, Raebuk, lilkitkat and 1 other like this