Anyone signed their IVF consent after the funding was announced? - Page 32 - Ottawa Fertility Centre - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Anyone signed their IVF consent after the funding was announced?

• Please log in to reply
779 replies to this topic

#776 bebo123

bebo123
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:54 PM

I got a call yesterday too. Meeting with the Dr. end of this week to review our tests.

• TTCwithivf likes this

#777 TTCwithivf

TTCwithivf
  • 15 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Ottawa fertility clinic

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:06 AM

I hope all went well at your app that last week
  • bebo123 likes this

#778 bebo123

bebo123
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:51 PM

We signed the consent forms, and we're waiting to do one more test before we can start with IVF cycle.

How did yours go?

#779 Charlie25

Charlie25
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • My Clinic:OFC

Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:52 PM

Hi everyone! I just came back from my apt at the OFC to discuss the results of our tests after TTC without success. diagnostic - unexplained fertility. After waiting 4 months to have this diagnosis, i now have to wait another 2 months to sign my consent papers to try IUI and be put on the waiting list for IVF. it's been a rollercoaster of emotions and i just feel like there is no progress at all and that everything is moving at snail pace. Looking for some words of encouragement! i'm trying to stay positive, but its hard...

#780 TillyJane

TillyJane
  • 1 posts
  • My Clinic:OFC

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:21 AM

Hi Charlie! You're not alone in your feelings. It's been the hardest part for me to deal with - hurry up and wait! It's been such a test in patience. We first met with our doctor at OFC in June 2016. Did tests, met again, and so on - finally given the OK to sign IVF papers in September 2016 and did our first IUI in November. No success, so more waiting, until we could do IUI again in January. That one got cancelled due to illness - so guess what - more waiting :) we have since had another unsuccessful IUI, so have decided to stop any procedure until our names come up on the IVF list.. which may be another 3+ months of waiting! All this to say - completely understand your feelings and wishing you the best as you navigate the journey. The clinic has taken great care of us, and we always feel we get their full attention when we need it, but the time in between can seem so long! We do our best to stay thankful for everything else in our lives and really celebrate the little things. I'm staying hopeful that it will all work out for the best.