Anyone signed their IVF consent after the funding was announced? - Page 2 - Ottawa Fertility Centre - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Anyone signed their IVF consent after the funding was announced?

• Please log in to reply
779 replies to this topic

#26 nero

nero
  • Global 100+
  • 308 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:ottawa fertility centre

Posted 02 January 2016 - 07:16 PM

I sign the document with our doctor on 24th of November but one of my husband test was missing (blood test) so at the end of November we should be in the list. And the secretary told me that the IVF nurse might call us about the waiting list at the end of December. But no one did. Then I called the secretary on 22nd or 23rd of December and she told me that she will call me back during the day and she DID NOT! I will call them on Monday! but it is kind of upsetting that almost everyone knows what is their number in the waiting list!!! 

#27 deer123

deer123
  • 25 posts
  • My Clinic:ofc

Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:06 PM

Just wondering if nero had gotten her # by calling them.

I might do the same if it does work.

#28 nero

nero
  • Global 100+
  • 308 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 11:38 AM

Just wondering if nero had gotten her # by calling them.

I might do the same if it does work.

Hi deer123,

I sent them an e-mail and got a reply as " Your file has been checked and is being added to the waitlist. You will be receiving a phone call to verify this and to let you know that we will be calling you when your name comes up next on the list. We do not give out the number you are on the list as it doesn't mean a lot as there are patients who are currently paying for treatment and are also on the list but may be successful! We have no idea where the lady from the citizen got that information, and she was also wrong as to the real number!! All we can say is it will be several months. You will however, be given a couple of months notice to pre-plan your treatment. Hope this helps."

Did you sign your consent at OFC? When did you sign it. Basically they do not give a number cause it really does not mean anything apparently :) 

#29 deer123

deer123
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 12:10 PM

Thank you so much for sharing, nero!

I signed the consent on Nov 10th. At the time, I got the impression that there are about 150ppl on the waiting list, and they can treat 10 each week. However, the AMH result took a long time, and I only received the call from a scheduling nurse on December 2, telling me I was just put on the list. She would not give me any number or estimate.

It is not fun to be kept in the dark. However, from the response you got, it seems that we are IN for 2016, which is at least positive.

#30 nero

nero
  • Global 100+
  • 308 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 12:48 PM

Thank you so much for sharing, nero!

I signed the consent on Nov 10th. At the time, I got the impression that there are about 150ppl on the waiting list, and they can treat 10 each week. However, the AMH result took a long time, and I only received the call from a scheduling nurse on December 2, telling me I was just put on the list. She would not give me any number or estimate.

It is not fun to be kept in the dark. However, from the response you got, it seems that we are IN for 2016, which is at least positive.

Actually I signed the consent on 24th of November and did not receive a call :)) therefore I was upset cause I thought maybe I am not in list etc. So according to list I am in list (I guess :) ) I strongly believe we are in 2016 and maybe even summer we might get it :) so you must be before me. So if you could inform when you get a call will be great! I will do the same :) I saw you have also a male factor. May I ask you what is the issue in yours? In our case my husband's sperm morphology is 1%, number is 26 million and motility is 48%. In my case things seem better. Only my doctor said that my thyroid is a little high so he asked me to use 50 mcg synthroid. I will give a blood test in the end of January. Hope the thyroid issue will be solved as well. And of course we keep on trying :) I still believe miracles (even unicorns :P )

#31 deer123

deer123
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:58 PM

Actually I signed the consent on 24th of November and did not receive a call :)) therefore I was upset cause I thought maybe I am not in list etc. So according to list I am in list (I guess :) ) I strongly believe we are in 2016 and maybe even summer we might get it :) so you must be before me. So if you could inform when you get a call will be great! I will do the same :) I saw you have also a male factor. May I ask you what is the issue in yours? In our case my husband's sperm morphology is 1%, number is 26 million and motility is 48%. In my case things seem better. Only my doctor said that my thyroid is a little high so he asked me to use 50 mcg synthroid. I will give a blood test in the end of January. Hope the thyroid issue will be solved as well. And of course we keep on trying :) I still believe miracles (even unicorns :P )

Sure, I'll update on this topic when I receive the call to prepare for treatment.

My hubby's sperm morphology is also 1%. I cannot remember other numbers but they are all within the normal range. My results are all fine too. We will do ICSI too due to tue low morphology.

#32 nero

nero
  • Global 100+
  • 308 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 03:08 PM

Actually I signed the consent on 24th of November and did not receive a call smile.png) therefore I was upset cause I thought maybe I am not in list etc. So according to list I am in list (I guess smile.png ) I strongly believe we are in 2016 and maybe even summer we might get it smile.png so you must be before me. So if you could inform when you get a call will be great! I will do the same smile.png I saw you have also a male factor. May I ask you what is the issue in yours? In our case my husband's sperm morphology is 1%, number is 26 million and motility is 48%. In my case things seem better. Only my doctor said that my thyroid is a little high so he asked me to use 50 mcg synthroid. I will give a blood test in the end of January. Hope the thyroid issue will be solved as well. And of course we keep on trying smile.png I still believe miracles (even unicorns tongue.png )

Sure, I'll update on this topic when I receive the call to prepare for treatment.

My hubby's sperm morphology is also 1%. I cannot remember other numbers but they are all within the normal range. My results are all fine too. We will do ICSI too due to tue low morphology.

So we are almost the same :) Our Doctor is Dr.Claman who is yours? Btw I am 33 and my husband is 32. It will be our first baby :) My husband now uses supplements.

#33 Juliee1

Juliee1
  • Global 100+
  • 251 posts
  • My Clinic:OFC Ottawa

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:30 PM

Hi ladies,

In case some of you are still wondering about wait times for a funded cycle at OFC..  I joined the funded cycle wait list on 27 Oct, and they sent me the OHIP consent form earlier this week. The scheduling nurse just called me to schedule my next cycle as soon as AF arrives (well, I'll be on the patch protocol so I'll probably start stims early Feb).  Apparently OHIP takes about a month to process the application after it's sent by the clinic.

Really hoping third time's the charm for us...

All the best to you all!

• Hoping&Praying likes this

Me - 40, DH - 44, DD - 2 heart.gif

Male factor and DOR.  RE will have us do IVF/ICSI

May 2015 - Consent signed!  Now waiting on DH's sample to be shipped from abroad

15 July - The swimmers have arrived!  We are scheduled to start our first cycle in late Aug

IVF/ICSI #1: September 2015, Patch protocol (Estradot Patches, 400 Gonal-F, 150 Luveris, 0.5 Decadron, Cetrotide)

Estradot Patches 13-17 Aug

CD1 17 Aug.  We start stimming on 18 Aug!

Stims 18-28 Aug, trigger on 29 Aug

ER 31 Aug: 12 eggs retrieved. 

Fertilisation report 01 Sep: 7 eggs fertilised! 

ET 5 Sep: 2x 5 day blasts transferred, none made it to freeze.  Beta on 17 Sep!

BFN sad.png

IVF/ICSI #2: December 2015, Microdose Flare protocol (20units Lupron twice a day, 450 Gonal-F)

CD1 25 Oct. BCP 26 Oct-15 Nov

Start Lupron 18 Nov

Stims 20 Nov-01 Dec, trigger on 02 Dec

ER 04 Dec: 8 eggs retrieved.

Fertilisation report 05 Dec: No egg fertilised. Total fertilisation failure is rare with ICSI, not sure what to think...

BFN sad.png

06 Jan 2016: signed OHIP consent for funded cycle. AF finally arrived on 23 Jan.

IVF/ICSI #3: March 2016, back to the Patch Protocol (Estradot Patches, 400 Gonal-F, 150 Luveris, 0.5 Decadron, Cetrotide).

Estradot Patches 23-27 Feb

Stims 29 Feb-11 Mar, trigger on 12 Mar

ER 14 Mar: 7 eggs retrieved (all mature).

Fertilisation report 15 Mar: 4 eggs fertilised

ET 17 Mar: 2x 3 day embryos transferred (one 8 cell grade 3, one 6 cell grade 3), none made it to freeze. Beta on 31 Mar!

#34 LifeUnpaged

LifeUnpaged
  • Global 100+
  • 139 posts
  • Dx:Genetic
  • My Clinic:Ottawa Fertility Centre

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:00 PM

Just signed our consent for IVF and PGD. We are getting started with the probe required for the PGD as this we have to pay for. 

We are getting put on the list and the Dr. suggested "worst case scenario" summer/late summer to fall for a possible start but said not to quote him.

He mentioned there are too many factors involved to be definite. 

Undergoing IVF with PGD to prevent passing on Neurofibromatosis Type 1

Emoticons09780.gif

heart.gif Our Journey:heart.gif 

• ??/??/10 -  I am diagnosed with Neurofibromatosis Type 1, we discover I have a 50% chance of passing it on. Upon learning more about the   disorder we decide IVF with PGD would be our route to have kids in order to prevent passing it on. We consult with Dr. Haebe at  OFC to learn more, but aren't yet ready to start. We make a plan to save up.
  • 06/02/12 - Our Wedding Day!
  • 12/??/15 - Ontario announced funded IVF cycles, we can get the ball rolling!
  • 11/25/15 - Consultation @ OFC.
  • 01/08/16 - IVF and PGD Consent Signed for Ontario Funded Cycle. (We pay for the PGD)
  • 01/14/16 - Nurses received chart, put on wait list for funded IVF. 
  • 05/26/16 - Name came up on wait list, OHIP consents received! 
  • 09/21/16 - Genesis completed gene probe, ready for embies! Awaiting call from scheduling nurse.
  • 09/30/16 - Start BCP for 21 days, Booked to start Stims (Antagonist Protocol) on October 28th
  • 10/28/16 - Start Gonal F pen injections 150 iu
  • 11/07/16 - Egg retrieval, 34 eggs retrieved, 17 mature 
  • 11/08/16 - 12 eggs fertilized, letting them grow to day 5
  • 11/13/16 -  5 embryos biopsied and frozen - awaiting PGD testing results
  • 12/??/16 -  One embryo tested positive for Neurofobromatosis gene mutation. Genesis to re-biopsy to ensure probe is working
  • 01/12/17 -  Results for re-biopsy received, meeting with Dr. Haebe tomorrow to discuss.
  • 01/13/17 - Results are good, mock cycle is the next step before transferring one of our 4 healthy embabies!
  • 01/13/17 - All is well with the mick cycle, nurses called. Next step is to call with late March day 1 and then blood tests until I surge, then ultrasound. We are looking at transfer the week of April 10th.
  • 03/28/17 - Called in CD1 - final round of testing before transfer is about to begin!
  • 04/13/17 - SURGE! Transfer will be April 17 yahoo.gif 
  • 04/17/17 - Transferred day 5 blast, icon_stickyvibespink.gif  BETA will be May 1
  • 4/24/17 - 7dp5dt poas and got a faint positive!  Emoticons01015.gif th_abfp.gif
  • 05/01/17 - Beta results are in (925) we are officially pregnant! stork-baby.gif

#35 lilkitkat

lilkitkat
  • 87 posts
  • My Clinic:OFC

Posted 12 January 2016 - 03:28 PM

Does anyone know if icsi is funded by ohip along with ivf?

Mommy To Be, IVF-er, Fur mama, Wife, Occasional Optimist, Part-time Believer, Full-Time Over Achiever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Journey..

07'14 - TTC since

08'15 - Joined OFC

Diagnosed w/Male factor & Possible Tubal

28'1'16 - Officially added on funded wait-list (IVF.ICSI)

17'8'16 - Signed Consents

14'10'16 - Scheduling Visit

21'10'16 - Short Antagonist Protocol

13F-8E-5F ♥ Transferred one beautiful B5AA ✽ 1 Frosty B5BB

BETA#1 592 ... BETA#2 1287 Miracle Baby EDD July 26 2017 

var pid = parseInt(1889370); if ( pid > ipb.topic.topPid ){ ipb.topic.topPid = pid; } // Show multiquote for JS browsers if ( $('multiq_1889370') ) { $('multiq_1889370').show(); } if( $('toggle_post_1889370') ) { $('toggle_post_1889370').show(); } // Add perm data ipb.topic.deletePerms[1889370] = { 'canDelete' : 0, 'canSoftDelete' : 0 };

#36 abstruze

abstruze
  • 10 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis

Posted 12 January 2016 - 03:45 PM

Yes, it is! :)

• lilkitkat likes this

#37 lilkitkat

lilkitkat
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:12 AM

I couldn't find this information anywhere you absolutely made my day !!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you. What about the consent visit?

Mommy To Be, IVF-er, Fur mama, Wife, Occasional Optimist, Part-time Believer, Full-Time Over Achiever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Journey..

07'14 - TTC since

08'15 - Joined OFC

var pid = parseInt(1890354); if ( pid > ipb.topic.topPid ){ ipb.topic.topPid = pid; } // Show multiquote for JS browsers if ( $('multiq_1890354') ) { $('multiq_1890354').show(); } if( $('toggle_post_1890354') ) { $('toggle_post_1890354').show(); } // Add perm data ipb.topic.deletePerms[1890354] = { 'canDelete' : 0, 'canSoftDelete' : 0 };

#38 LifeUnpaged

LifeUnpaged
  • Global 100+
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:37 AM

I couldn't find this information anywhere you absolutely made my day !!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you. What about the consent visit?

Consultation and consent signing are covered by OHIP :)

• lilkitkat likes this

Emoticons09780.gif

• ??/??/10 -  I am diagnosed with Neurofibromatosis Type 1, we discover I have a 50% chance of passing it on. Upon learning more about the   disorder we decide IVF with PGD would be our route to have kids in order to prevent passing it on. We consult with Dr. Haebe at  OFC to learn more, but aren't yet ready to start. We make a plan to save up.
  • 01/08/16 - IVF and PGD Consent Signed for Ontario Funded Cycle. (We pay for the PGD)
  • 09/21/16 - Genesis completed gene probe, ready for embies! Awaiting call from scheduling nurse.
  • 09/30/16 - Start BCP for 21 days, Booked to start Stims (Antagonist Protocol) on October 28th
  • 12/??/16 -  One embryo tested positive for Neurofobromatosis gene mutation. Genesis to re-biopsy to ensure probe is working
  • 01/12/17 -  Results for re-biopsy received, meeting with Dr. Haebe tomorrow to discuss.
  • 01/13/17 - Results are good, mock cycle is the next step before transferring one of our 4 healthy embabies!
  • 01/13/17 - All is well with the mick cycle, nurses called. Next step is to call with late March day 1 and then blood tests until I surge, then ultrasound. We are looking at transfer the week of April 10th.
  • 03/28/17 - Called in CD1 - final round of testing before transfer is about to begin!
  • 04/17/17 - Transferred day 5 blast, icon_stickyvibespink.gif  BETA will be May 1
  • 4/24/17 - 7dp5dt poas and got a faint positive!  Emoticons01015.gif th_abfp.gif
  • 05/01/17 - Beta results are in (925) we are officially pregnant! stork-baby.gif

#39 lilkitkat

lilkitkat
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:59 AM

Thank you ladies so much. The brochure doesn't show much and It's nearly impossible to have anyone answer the phone ever! We will be going in on the 19th of Feb for our consent signing hopefully the wait list isn't big.

• LifeUnpaged likes this

Our Journey..

07'14 - TTC since

08'15 - Joined OFC

var pid = parseInt(1890434); if ( pid > ipb.topic.topPid ){ ipb.topic.topPid = pid; } // Show multiquote for JS browsers if ( $('multiq_1890434') ) { $('multiq_1890434').show(); } if( $('toggle_post_1890434') ) { $('toggle_post_1890434').show(); } // Add perm data ipb.topic.deletePerms[1890434] = { 'canDelete' : 0, 'canSoftDelete' : 0 };

#40 LifeUnpaged

LifeUnpaged
  • Global 100+
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:07 AM

Thank you ladies so much. The brochure doesn't show much and It's nearly impossible to have anyone answer the phone ever! We will be going in on the 19th of Feb for our consent signing hopefully the wait list isn't big.

The last I was told at our consent signing last week we were told Summer/Fall worst case scenario but were told not to quote him. In the meantime we are starting with the PGD aspect as a probe needs to be built.

The doctor said there are a lot of factors involved in the wait list. Some people are going the funded route while on the wait list and thus could drop out if they get their BFP. Some could also cancel for other reasons (going through another clinic for example). So our Doctor wasn't able to give us a clearer idea. He seemed fairly confident that this year was likely which I am content enough with.

The wait for a start date could be a while though given the possibilities. They will call a month or two in advance from what I understand.

I hope that gives you a better idea on time. I know that was one of the major anxieties for me and in a way still is.

Emoticons09780.gif

#41 lilkitkat

lilkitkat
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:12 AM

I tried to get as much information as I could last time i saw my dr and he said the same thing too. He told me it won't be for another 8 months at least. I wonder how many IVF cycles they do per month?

Our Journey..

07'14 - TTC since

08'15 - Joined OFC

var pid = parseInt(1890466); if ( pid > ipb.topic.topPid ){ ipb.topic.topPid = pid; } // Show multiquote for JS browsers if ( $('multiq_1890466') ) { $('multiq_1890466').show(); } if( $('toggle_post_1890466') ) { $('toggle_post_1890466').show(); } // Add perm data ipb.topic.deletePerms[1890466] = { 'canDelete' : 0, 'canSoftDelete' : 0 };

#42 Daisy613

Daisy613
  • Cyclebase
  • 164 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 13 January 2016 - 12:40 PM

Hi everyone,

We signed at the end of December and were told our turn might come approximately in late July.

Also, the doctor said FETs with embryos from the funded cycles would also be covered. Which is awesome! Except that from our personal experience, frozen embryos are rare...they have really high standards when it come to freezing embryos.

• lilkitkat likes this

I'm 35 and DH is 38 we're unexplained:

Started TTC#1 July 2008 and with the OFC since December 2009. DS born in 2012. Currently TTC#2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

IUIs  - BFNs (May, July, August 2010)

IVF/ICSI # 1 - Agonist - Chemical pregnancy - no embryos to freeze (Nov/Dec 2010)

IVF/ICSI # 2 - Agonist - BFN - no embryos to freeze (Feb/Mar 2011)

IVF/ICSI # 3 - Agonist - BFN - no embryos to freeze (Jul/Aug 2011)

Endometrial Scratch -January 2012 - To help with implantation.

IVF/ICSI # 4 - Antagonist/Assisted Hatching - no embryos to freeze - BFP BETA 916! (February 2012) - Healthy baby born babyboy.gif October 2012

Endometrial Scratch - August 2016

IVF/ICSI # 5 - Antagonist/day 2 transfer - no embryos to freeze - BFN (Sep 2016)

IVF/ICSI #6 - Antagonist/Assisted Hatching - No embryos to freeze - (Nov 2016) BFP BETA#1 74, BETA#509 - 7w ultrasound (measuring 6w HB 94). 8w ultrasound (measuring 6w5d HB115) 9w ultrasound (baby's heart has stopped)

Surgery for polyp removal - May 2017

IVF/ICSI #7 - Antagonist/Assisted Hatching - 1 frozen embryo - BFP BETA 497 (September 2017) 

#43 lilkitkat

lilkitkat
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:45 PM

That's great news thank you for sharing Daisy !

• Daisy613 likes this

Our Journey..

07'14 - TTC since

08'15 - Joined OFC

var pid = parseInt(1890706); if ( pid > ipb.topic.topPid ){ ipb.topic.topPid = pid; } // Show multiquote for JS browsers if ( $('multiq_1890706') ) { $('multiq_1890706').show(); } if( $('toggle_post_1890706') ) { $('toggle_post_1890706').show(); } // Add perm data ipb.topic.deletePerms[1890706] = { 'canDelete' : 0, 'canSoftDelete' : 0 };

#44 CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Global 100+
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 11:00 AM

Oh my - I realize I should have probably posted the list I made of who has been called at OFC so far here instead of under another topic!

In another forum I made a list of 3 people who signed consents at the end of October and who have already been called (called Jan 8 to 13th I believe) and a few others who are also waiting at OFC.

I signed my consent Nov 18, and was called to confirm that I was on the waitlist on Nov 23. So I'm still waiting, confident that I will be called in the next month or so.

If any one wants to respond with the date they signed consents at OFC (and if they've been called yet), perhaps I can reproduce the list here for all us waiting?

If we can't POAS yet we need something to obsess about, right?
  • Daisy613, Raebuk and lilkitkat like this

CBAVD diagnosis in January 2013

IVF May 2013 - Patch Protocol

[Me: 37 DH: 31]

May 7 - CD1 

Dosage: 250 iu Gonal-F + 75 iu Luveris (for 10 days)

May 20 - ER - 15 eggs, 7 fertilized

May 25 - Transfer of 2 perfect blasts, 2 good ones left over to freeze

June 1 - BFP on HPT!!! (7dp5dt) 

June 5 - Beta... BFN

FET August 2103 - Unmedicated

Aug 5 - CD1

Aug 22 - Transfer of a single 5 day blastocyst (the other did not survive the freeze/thaw)

Sept 5 - BFP!!! Beta at 999!

Sept 23 - 1st u/s at 7 weeks 2 days - One perfect little embryo, with a perfect little heartbeat!

Oct 10 -  2nd u/s at 9 weeks 5 days - All is well. Phew!

Oct 28 - NT screening u/s - Baby's growth is right on track and I counted little fingers!

DD born in May

IVF March 2016 - Patch Protocol

[Me: 40, Dh: 34]

March 7 - CD1

Dosage: 400 iu Gonal-F + 150 iu Luveris (for 10 days)

#45 lilkitkat

lilkitkat
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 11:17 AM

Oh my - I realize I should have probably posted the list I made of who has been called at OFC so far here instead of under another topic!

In another forum I made a list of 3 people who signed consents at the end of October and who have already been called (called Jan 8 to 13th I believe) and a few others who are also waiting at OFC.

I signed my consent Nov 18, and was called to confirm that I was on the waitlist on Nov 23. So I'm still waiting, confident that I will be called in the next month or so.

If any one wants to respond with the date they signed consents at OFC (and if they've been called yet), perhaps I can reproduce the list here for all us waiting?

Can you link the forum page?

Our Journey..

07'14 - TTC since

08'15 - Joined OFC

var pid = parseInt(1896458); if ( pid > ipb.topic.topPid ){ ipb.topic.topPid = pid; } // Show multiquote for JS browsers if ( $('multiq_1896458') ) { $('multiq_1896458').show(); } if( $('toggle_post_1896458') ) { $('toggle_post_1896458').show(); } // Add perm data ipb.topic.deletePerms[1896458] = { 'canDelete' : 0, 'canSoftDelete' : 0 };

#46 LifeUnpaged

LifeUnpaged
  • Global 100+
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 11:23 AM

Consent signed January 8th. They wanted more bloodwork from me too. Have not been called to confirm I am on the list yet - should I expect them to?

Emoticons09780.gif

#47 Daisy613

Daisy613
  • Cyclebase
  • 164 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 18 January 2016 - 02:26 PM

Thank you for making a list. smile.png We signed our consent forms on December 21st

We didn't get a confirmation call. Maybe because we specified we wanted to be on the funded list.

I'm 35 and DH is 38 we're unexplained:

Started TTC#1 July 2008 and with the OFC since December 2009. DS born in 2012. Currently TTC#2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

IUIs  - BFNs (May, July, August 2010)

IVF/ICSI # 1 - Agonist - Chemical pregnancy - no embryos to freeze (Nov/Dec 2010)

IVF/ICSI # 2 - Agonist - BFN - no embryos to freeze (Feb/Mar 2011)

IVF/ICSI # 3 - Agonist - BFN - no embryos to freeze (Jul/Aug 2011)

Endometrial Scratch -January 2012 - To help with implantation.

IVF/ICSI # 4 - Antagonist/Assisted Hatching - no embryos to freeze - BFP BETA 916! (February 2012) - Healthy baby born babyboy.gif October 2012

Endometrial Scratch - August 2016

IVF/ICSI # 5 - Antagonist/day 2 transfer - no embryos to freeze - BFN (Sep 2016)

IVF/ICSI #6 - Antagonist/Assisted Hatching - No embryos to freeze - (Nov 2016) BFP BETA#1 74, BETA#509 - 7w ultrasound (measuring 6w HB 94). 8w ultrasound (measuring 6w5d HB115) 9w ultrasound (baby's heart has stopped)

Surgery for polyp removal - May 2017

IVF/ICSI #7 - Antagonist/Assisted Hatching - 1 frozen embryo - BFP BETA 497 (September 2017) 

#48 CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Global 100+
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 03:55 PM

Daisy and lifeunpaged- I think maybe the calls we are calling "confirmation calls" occurred in oct/nov because there were technically no funded cycles yet. It was pay or wait - so scheduling nurse would call to schedule you, at which point you would say "we'll wait instead." At least that's how it went for me.

May 7 - CD1 

June 5 - Beta... BFN

Aug 5 - CD1

Aug 22 - Transfer of a single 5 day blastocyst (the other did not survive the freeze/thaw)

Sept 23 - 1st u/s at 7 weeks 2 days - One perfect little embryo, with a perfect little heartbeat!

Oct 28 - NT screening u/s - Baby's growth is right on track and I counted little fingers!

DD born in May

March 7 - CD1

#49 CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Global 100+
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 04:25 PM

Ok here we go:

Julie1 - signed Oct 27 - called Jan 8
P&H - signed Oct 30 - called Jan 12
Womb Available - signed end of October - called Jan 13
Abstruze - signed Nov 4...
Deer123 - signed Nov 10...
CeeCee - signed Nov 18...
Raebuck - signed Nov 20...
Nero - signed Nov 24...
SweetJuly14 - signed Dec 8...
Daisy - signed Dec 21...
Lifeunpaged - signed Jan 8

Looks like Abstruze and Deer123 are next!!! So looking forward to hearing from you guys when you get called!
  • nero likes this

May 7 - CD1 

June 5 - Beta... BFN

Aug 5 - CD1

DD born in May

March 7 - CD1

#50 lilkitkat

lilkitkat
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:22 AM

I just received the call from the OFC, my RE's secretary told me that they started a new system where you get sent an email with videos and a quiz.... dry.png Once you submit it you're automatically put on the list. Anyone else get a call from OFC about this? My phone was cutting out so I couldn't ask much icon_question.gif I'm not sure when she'll be sending the email but just thought I'd inform you about this new system they're doing now.

Our Journey..

07'14 - TTC since

08'15 - Joined OFC

var pid = parseInt(1897906); if ( pid > ipb.topic.topPid ){ ipb.topic.topPid = pid; } // Show multiquote for JS browsers if ( $('multiq_1897906') ) { $('multiq_1897906').show(); } if( $('toggle_post_1897906') ) { $('toggle_post_1897906').show(); } // Add perm data ipb.topic.deletePerms[1897906] = { 'canDelete' : 0, 'canSoftDelete' : 0 };