Extremely Low AMH - Which clinics offer IVF? - Decreased Ovarian Reserve (DOR) - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Extremely Low AMH - Which clinics offer IVF?

DOR IFV low AMH high FSH

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 foxymama

foxymama
  • 37 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Not sure

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:34 AM

Hello!

I have been diagnosed with DOR and extremely low AMH (0.015). I have high FSH as well (last count was 23.4, which is down from over 100.).  I'm currently on HRT and have had at least one confirmed ovulation in the last few months. I have seen Edmonton and Calgary clinics, and I'm not ready to move to DE IVF yet, which is the only option they have given us. I'm just wondering which clinics you have dealt with who have been willing to try IVF with your own eggs?

Right now I am looking at PCRM, VFC, and ivfPhoenix. My acupuncturist keeps recommending RMFC in Colorado, but the reviews online are awful so I'm not sure about them....

I appreciate any recommendations, suggestions or insights!  Right now I am feeling awfully overwhelmed, so I'm hoping for some help! smile.png Thank you all!

A short history of why I have one partially-working-lonely-remaining-ovary in About Me.

32 YO with DOR.  Moving on to DE IVF fall 2016!

#2 CdnHockeyGal

CdnHockeyGal
  • Super Moderator
  • 7094 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, baseball & travel
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Several in Canada & US

Posted 21 September 2015 - 01:59 PM

Typically you tend to see a lot of DOR patients consider CCRM, Cornell & SIRM.  Without having more information (i.e. age, any other contributing factors) unfortunately it's quite likely most clinics will counsel you towards DE IVF.  Generally speaking most clinics, even the "best" most aggressive ones, will still want your FSH under 20.

I have no experience with it but you might also wish to consider researching mini-IVF to determine if that's an option for you.

I'm very sorry you've been dealt this difficult diagnosis.  Hoping you find a treatment path that you're comfortable with and that brings you success.

• ollie2013 likes this
It was long, awful & hard. We got very lucky and didn't run out of both emotional and financial resources. We saw some of the most beautiful of people in our lowest moments. Baby Girl arrived Apr 10/2018

#3 nsgirl

nsgirl
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:AART

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:04 PM

I too am in the same position. My AM level wa undetectable and my FSH level was 20 and then 11. My Dr indicated that Fertility treatments success rates would be very very very low (medication or ivf). And that we should start looking at egg donors. I am almost 36 and I still want to know if there ar any clinics that will be ivf with such bad hormone levels as I'm not ready to move to that option yet. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated. Hoping for a chance.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DOR, IFV, low AMH, high FSH