Has anyone heard of Dr. Anthony Auyeung - Page 2 - Clinics - General - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Has anyone heard of Dr. Anthony Auyeung

Dr. Reviews

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 LucyPearl

LucyPearl
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:TRIO

Posted 30 November 2017 - 08:46 PM

Sugarbar, i'm glad to hear you decided on Dr. A. I am back with him and just had a frozen embryo transfer yesterday (unfortunately at Lifequest, as TCART was swallowed by that company).  It went fine though.  I hope you're enjoying the clinic.  It has become more disorganized with the departure of Greer, Dr. A's. right hand. She left shortly before i returned to them in March. Everyone there is very nice, but there are some communication issues that were not an issue before. I still really like everyone there; i still have confidence in them; you still get excellent, attentive, personalized service; Dr. A. is still absolutely fabulous; it's just that the communication there isn't as good.  This is clearly as a result of having to replace Greer with multiple new staff members. She was invaluable, but she had been there forever and everyone needs a change once in a while. I hope you're still enjoying your experience there. 

I'm trying to get another opinion as I'm at TRIO and not sure I'm getting what I need. Funny thing though, I'm having trouble finding Dr. A's contact information. Do you have it or know where I can look it up? 

Also, does anyone know the protocol for getting a second opinion? I don't want to piss off my current clinic and since I'm on the funded IVF waitlist, I really don't want to mess with that. 

Appreciate any help navigating this confusing world of infertility!!

#27 neverendingstory

neverendingstory
  • 11 posts
  • My Clinic:ex: Lifequest current: Dr. Auyeung

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:22 PM

Hi LucyPearl, his contact info is located here: 

http://www.ontariodo...eung-27701.html

I just googled it. You will need a referral from your family doctor. I don't know what advice to give you about how to deal with TRIO as they did not react well to my trying to get my own medical file from them, but I would just suggest that you ask for a copy of your file (they will charge you) to have for your own reference purposes. It is a private medical file--you should have access to it. I just found out that Hannam sends their patients a copy of everything in their file, which is a great policy.

Good luck.  

Sugarbar, i'm glad to hear you decided on Dr. A. I am back with him and just had a frozen embryo transfer yesterday (unfortunately at Lifequest, as TCART was swallowed by that company).  It went fine though.  I hope you're enjoying the clinic.  It has become more disorganized with the departure of Greer, Dr. A's. right hand. She left shortly before i returned to them in March. Everyone there is very nice, but there are some communication issues that were not an issue before. I still really like everyone there; i still have confidence in them; you still get excellent, attentive, personalized service; Dr. A. is still absolutely fabulous; it's just that the communication there isn't as good.  This is clearly as a result of having to replace Greer with multiple new staff members. She was invaluable, but she had been there forever and everyone needs a change once in a while. I hope you're still enjoying your experience there. 

I'm trying to get another opinion as I'm at TRIO and not sure I'm getting what I need. Funny thing though, I'm having trouble finding Dr. A's contact information. Do you have it or know where I can look it up? 

Also, does anyone know the protocol for getting a second opinion? I don't want to piss off my current clinic and since I'm on the funded IVF waitlist, I really don't want to mess with that. 

Appreciate any help navigating this confusing world of infertility!!

#28 Ninihat

Ninihat
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:13 AM

I am also at this clinic. So far I have not had success and I am considering moving to another RE. We came from Hannam and unfortunately had Dr. Robb who was terrible and left before starting IVF. We probably would have stayed there had it been a better experience.

Dr. Auyeung has been good, but I have PCOS and I'm not sure how much he really knows about it as my results from each IVF appear to each have been the same. He does not appear to want to change my protocol enough to have an effect on the outcome.

Where did people move to from Dr. Auyeung. I interviewed some doctors before I met him and felt like I was questioning a boys club. I just want to find a doctor who I feel confident with. 

Any thoughts would be great.

#29 luluxue

luluxue
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Dr. Anthony Auyeung

Posted 26 January 2018 - 03:20 PM

Ninihat, i am seeing him now, i dont know how it is going to be.  I am really nerves

#30 luluxue

luluxue
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • My Clinic:Dr. Anthony Auyeung

Posted 26 January 2018 - 03:26 PM

neverendingstory: Yea, the moderators edited it- but it was pretty much intact, raging comments and all.  I decided to delete the whole thing because it contained too much personal information. I will definitely PM you if I have any questions smile.png.

Please do contact me so I can share my story with you and was hoping for some advice.  Thanks!

Please  do contact me, i am seeing him now, i really need advice.  Thanks so much!

#31 summerfengwen

summerfengwen
  • 2 posts
  • My Clinic:Mcgill Reproductive Center

Posted 05 May 2018 - 12:56 PM

neverendingstory: Yea, the moderators edited it- but it was pretty much intact, raging comments and all.  I decided to delete the whole thing because it contained too much personal information. I will definitely PM you if I have any questions smile.png.

Please do contact me so I can share my story with you and was hoping for some advice.  Thanks!

Please  do contact me, i am seeing him now, i really need advice.  Thanks so much!

Hello Lulu,  I am considering seeing this doctor. What is your experience with him? he had so much good reviews on ratemds. 

Appreciate your feedback. thanks

ME: 36, no issue. Same sex couple.

2016 July - #1 IUI failed

Aug - #2 IUI failed

Nov - #3 IUI failed 

2017 Feb - #1 IVF success 

May - terminate pregnancy due to trisomy 21

Sep - #2 IVF failed 

Oct- chromosomal test, Surgery to remove polyp

2018 April -#3 IVF failed

#32 Babyblessings2018

Babyblessings2018
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 02:42 PM

Hi beautiful souls,

After six years of unsuccessful journey at one of the clinic in Toronto , we are planning to transfer our files. One of our friend suggested Dr Anthony auyeung. He is having good reviews on ratemeds too.
Could any one share and help me about their recent experience with him? Thank you.

#33 Didi2018

Didi2018
  • 10 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 25 July 2018 - 03:44 PM

Personally I had very bad experience with this particular doctor, so I wouldnt recommend him. Actually I got pregnant on my own, was asked to come for very early ultrasound.... I ovulate late so I was sure it would be too early. Anyways I went for ultrasound and the doctor was rude, arrogant and extremely negative. He told me there is like 10 per cent change this is viable pregnancy. No compassion whatsover. In fact I questioned him about something and he got all defensive and very rude. Well as I believed it was too early to see heartbeat because I was not even 6 weeks based on my ovulation. I did my ultrasounds with different doctor who I was seeing: Dr Nayot. He said everything was measuring on track and a week after we saw a heartbeat. I have nothing good to say about Dr AUYEUNG. Also when I was doing my cycle monitoring there, there was a lady crying while talking to him and he was not exactly pleasant with her!If you are interested in going to a good doctor who is knowledgeable and kind, go to Dr. Nayot! I thought he was really great. I also saw Dr Virro who was nice as well but he is in Markham so it was too far for me to go there regularly.