• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 redoxreaction

redoxreaction
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:25 AM

Hi,

I've had 4 miscarriages, 2 have been anembroynic and 2 have happened before an ultrasound occurred. For the most recent anembryonic, I was on progesterone and low dose aspirin. My dr has run an RPL panel and FISH karotyping for both myself and my partner. Nothing came up on the RPL panel (antilupus, anticardiolipin, etc).

Is my bet option moving forward IVF with PGS to confirm a decent egg, or are there other options for me?

#2 smurfette_w

smurfette_w
  • Cyclebase
  • 2457 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 23 August 2015 - 12:52 PM

Depending on your age and whether or not you can afford it, I absolutely recommend PGS testing having had it done on our embryos (we have two little girls), especially with that many miscarriages.  Have you looked into immune issues?  That's another issue I would suggest you look into before your next cycle.  Good luck!

• CdnHockeyGal likes this

Me: genetic issues
DH: genetic issues, MFI

TTC since Summer 2009

See my profile for details

#3 CdnHockeyGal

CdnHockeyGal
  • Super Moderator
  • 7094 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, baseball & travel
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Several in Canada & US

Posted 23 August 2015 - 01:58 PM

Smurfette has given you excellent advice. I am so sorry for your losses. I hope that PGS and/or immune testing brings you some answers.
It was long, awful & hard. We got very lucky and didn't run out of both emotional and financial resources. We saw some of the most beautiful of people in our lowest moments. Baby Girl arrived Apr 10/2018