June, July, August - Donor & Surrogacy Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

June, July, August

surrogacy intended parents cycling 2ww meds protocols frozen transfers fresh transfers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wyldchyldniv77

wyldchyldniv77
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:cooking, crafts exercising urban fiction book
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Palm beach Fertility Clinic

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:03 PM

Hello all I cycle got cancelled and it seems that we are shooting for the summer I estimate between June-July can't say for sure as the egg donor is our hold up. feel fre to join and tell us about your journey

wyldchyldniv77

GSx4 to Y&A

Transfer in April

#2 Sweetone

Sweetone
  • Global 100+
  • 324 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:CREATE/local OB/FCC

Posted 03 May 2015 - 02:11 PM

Hey I will likely be end of june or July. Waiting for screening bw and ultrasound which should be done by middle of May. Then appointment with RE sometime after that. Excited and anxious to get started. This will be my first FET of frozen donated embryos. They are expanding blasts and only vitrified in March. Praying for smooth sailing for this cycle.

#3 Nadi

Nadi
  • 28 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 03 May 2015 - 03:54 PM

Hi Sweetone,

May I ask you to share your experience and thoughts about egg donor and agency? which agency you work with and what aspects you consider in choosing an egg donor ?

Thank you

#4 Sweetone

Sweetone
  • Global 100+
  • 324 posts
  • My Clinic:CREATE/local OB/FCC

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:30 PM

Actually I am not working with an agency. Brief synopsis would be I tried IUI and medications in 2005...and was dxg with PCOS. Decided to adopt instead and adopted from Ethiopia. Fast forward to 2011 I decided to look into things further, went to A clinic in Toronto and found out I did not have PCOS but Primary Ovarian failure. I do not ovulate, my AMH is like 0.2 and my fsh and LH is non existent. I put my name on the list for donor embryo program in 2012......waited 3 yrs and got a call. While getting excited I was torn because I really wanted to have another African child or biracial to be closer match to my current son.
Fast forward 2 weeks ago and I made a connection with a mom on this board who had 2 donor mixed race embryos that she wanted to donate. So i am heading down to her clinic hopefully this summer to transfer 2 expanding day 6 blasts.
To me my child is not about blood or genetics, it's about a person who I have nurtured, loved and passed on my beliefs and traditions to. The rest will all fall into place. My adopted son couldn't be any closer to me if he had been born to me.
Life always throws curveballs and I truly believe it's those curveballs and walls that lead you down the path you are truly meant to walk.

#5 OK4

OK4
  • Global 100+
  • 243 posts
  • My Clinic:RFP foothills

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:28 AM

Hi ladies
I am going to join you : )
I was originally in the April, May, and June group but had to have a polyp removed so now I am looking at an early July transfer

I was lucky enough to be donated 6 day 3 embryos!!!

It has been a long time in the making and we are hopeful this time will be successful

Good luck to you all
Me 41 DH 42
Started trying in 2007
6 - Failed IUI
1 - Failed IVF
3 - Failed FET
4th FET BFP

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: surrogacy, intended parents, cycling, 2ww, meds, protocols, frozen transfers, fresh transfers