Cheapest Place for Progesterone Supposities In Toronto- YORK DOWNS PHARMACY - Donor & Surrogacy Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cheapest Place for Progesterone Supposities In Toronto- YORK DOWNS PHARMACY

medication

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ollie2013

ollie2013
  • Global 100+
  • 845 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 27 April 2015 - 06:52 PM

Hi everyone,

I have done a bit of research and found that York Downs Pharmacy in Toronto has progesterone 200 mg suppositories for $1.30 a suppository... i was going to purchase from glen shields at 2.00.

Hope this helps!

Here is the info!

3910 Bathurst Street, North York, ON M3H 5Z3

(416) 633-2244

• hopefulmom2015 likes this

me 26, dh 32

ttc for almost 3 years

one ectopic pregnancy, lost one tube- 2013

one miscarriage- 2014

poor egg quality, unstable hormone levels. AMH dropped from 4 to 1.5 in 4 months.. had it retested and came back at 1.4

RE predicts that i will go through menopause around age 30..27 or 28. Suggests one round  of ivf and then it is time to move onto another option.

1st ivf booked to begin in september

Sept 17- B/w and U/S, Starting Stimulation

Clinic Error and IVF cycle cancelled in October- took some time to think about my options

November- Moving onto donor eggs-

donor #1 selected through little miracles

Dec 29- Lupron Injection

Jan 22- Estrace Started

Estimated Retrieval day for donor is Feb 6. 5 days into the cycle, donor was found to have cocaine and marijuana in her bloodstream- cycle cancelled.. heartbroken and very disappointed

Donor egg cycle round 2 - let's hope things go well this time!

Donor #2 selected... Retrieval in April!

#2 looking4surrohelp

looking4surrohelp
  • Just Hatched
  • 11 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:LA California

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:45 PM

Hello! We started our search yesterday to find a gestational surrogate that wants to help us on our journey. We are a married couple, 30 years old and 36 years old. Computer nerds. Addicted to traveling and can work from any location up to 3-4 months. We'd like to be involved for ultrasounds if possible and the birth itself, but will respect if it is too much for someone. We hope to find someone that wants to work with us. Communication and photo swapping we can do by email: [email protected] We have our doctor in California. Most stuff doesn't have to be done there, blood work and everything can be done by phone, but the transfer would happen there so, a couple days would be spent there. Maybe we can consider a vacation idea built into the plan for something tourist fun right before the transfer. We are a confident couple that have most things worked out. All we need is someone that shares our views, positive approach and (optionally) wants to have an extended involvement after birth as uncle/aunts is wonderful too. Some questions: how did you find previous pregnancies? were they to term? 38 weeks something else? what would you like physically and financially out of the experience? would you like us to spend our time involved? are you medically covered? You can copy and paste the questions into an email and email me: [email protected] and I'll reply with photo and responses and go from there. We can have involvement and work from anywhere for up to 4 months at a time, so we can be local throughout the pregnancy.

PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON PHYSICAL AND FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENTS
WE WOULD LOVE TO BE PARENTS!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: medication