We'd love to have your support. Please read. - AART - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

We'd love to have your support. Please read.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 EMJRI

EMJRI
  • Cyclebase
  • 255 posts
  • Interests:Any Maritime Ladies (or gents) that would like to join a support group I started, please PM me. We have over 230 amazing ladies from all over the maritimes.
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:AART

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:51 PM

I know this is a long shot but we need the help of this amazing community. We are trying to win a chance to do IVF treatments again. We need help by people voting for us., we would be forever grateful to you guys 

Please click on the link and vote, please read on to know why!!!

Emily Robertson-Irwin

https://www.facebook...facebook.com%2F

We are taking part in a Canadian IVF contest. Where the winners (determined by the most votes) will get $5,000 to go towards a IVF cycle with any Canadian clinic. We are looking to get as many votes as we can.
Our video is just a glimpse into why we would love to win. We have a 15 month old son, who we fought to have. After 3 treatments (2 fresh,1FET) we finally had a happy ending and we would love to give him a brother or sister but need the funding to be able to afford the treatment. 
We live in Nova Scotia where the treatment is not yet covered and the full amount comes out of our pockets. 

We are the irwins
I’m Emily 
I’m david 
And this is Braxton

Trying to find the words that can explain just how important of a role IVF has played in our lives and so many others like us can sometimes be hard, almost impossible. Our hearts race when trying to explain what we went through just to have Braxton. Its so much more then just explaining why IVF can change a couples life, it’s a chance of hope for couples like us, who have no other way.

Braxton has changed our lives for the better and the road we had to take to be blessed with him was not easy. His cycle was our 3rd and what we say “final kick at the can” to start our family. We were lucky enough to have it work and we are forever grateful to the amazing doctors at our local clinic.

So unlike most videos we are going to make this out to our son. Braxton, our hearts skip a beat when we think about how much of an influence you’ve had on our lives. Remembering back to the exact moment we did our transfer and thinking that not only would we give up everything to know that this would have a happy ending but knowing that something so small could one day change our lives. I was so scared that that cycle would end before it had a chance to start.

Every parent gets emotional when they talk about how their child has changed their lives but Braxton you have not only changed our lives for the better, you’ve enriched our lives and brought new life to us. The best decision we’ve ever made was fighting for you. Thinking back now to the days leading up to that cycle, we were so defeated from our past cycles and so heart broken, I don’t think we ever let our guard down during your whole pregnancy but We’d do each day over again, each heartbreak and each tear if it meant you were our son. Your smile melts our hearts and you probably wont truly know how you were wanted or how much you are loved. Each day you show us how much love we have to offer, each day is a true blessing. Nothing can compare to the love a child can bring into a family. We had a love so strong for you even before you were born, you are our miracle and you saved us. 

More then anything we want you to know the kind of love that we both have experienced with having sisters and brothers, we want you to have some one who will look up to you, who will chase you around and who will most definitely drive you nuts. We want you to be a big brother. The love that siblings share can be the strongest of bonds and when you stand together you can take on the world, nothing will stand your way.
Braxton we love you.

With our cycles we spent our savings and took out loans but we would love the opportunity to give Braxton the brother or sister he deserves and the chance to make our family whole. So if you can take a moment and vote we will forever be grateful. 

Thank you so much for watching this 

Not only will your vote help us out but sharing this video will also bring some awareness.
#CFCINFERTILITYAWARENESS

Attached Files

Me: 31 years old

DH: 31 years old

TTC: 8 years

Plan A - IVF #1 Jan 2012           Ectopic 

Plan B - FET #1 July 2012         Embryos didn't make the thaw

Plan C - IVF #2 Feb 2013          Brax born December 7th 2013. 

Plan D - IVF #3 April 2016         BFN

Plan E - FET #2 Aug 2016         BFP Due April 22, 2017