- - - - -

Very Nice Staff

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 07:43 PM

I just finished a cycle with SOFT, well almost. The cycle had to be cancelled because of a high TSH but it gave me the opportunity to get to know the staff at the clinic a bit better. I was quite impressed with how nice and accomodating everyone at the clinic was. I'm looking forward to starting up again the next cycle.

#2 Casey4

Casey4
  • 1000+
  • 327 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:CNY

Posted 17 March 2007 - 08:37 PM

Can I ask how high your TSH was?

I am just curious because my TSH seems to be all over the board sometimes.

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:26 PM

Can I ask how high your TSH was?

I am just curious because my TSH seems to be all over the board sometimes.

Hi Casey,

My TSh was 11 ... Dr. Martin said I could go ahead and cycle because my free T4 was normal ... I decided not to though because my endocrinologist said I would have a chance of miscarriage and developmental problems in the baby. I'm glad I waited - my energy is starting to improve so I'll see where I'm at in 2 weeks with another TSH test.

Are you cycling with a high TSH ?

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:13 PM

Good luck! I really like the staff at SOFT. I am due to go back in 2 weeks actually. Pat and Maureen will always be my favourites!

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:59 PM

Courtney, hope the 2 week period you have to wait isnt too hard ... when my last 2 cycles were cancelled because of a high TSH the waiting was hard but worth it. I just put it out of my mind and kept busy.

As for me, I had my IUI yesterday morning at SOFT and it went very well :banana: :banana: :banana: . Pat did the insemination and I really liked her. I had some cramps right after and some spotting but they went away in the afternoon. I woke up feeling nauseated and crampy but different cramps than the afternoon. Here's hoping the spermie and egg began to fertilize last night. We caught my LH surge at the beginning of the surge the day before so the timing was perfect all round. Has anyone else had AF type symptoms so soon after the IUI and if so, did a pregnancy result ? Fingers crossed !! :)

Kim

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 01:25 PM

Just a quick little update ... I'm on my CD24 and 10DPO ... so far no sign of AF but lots of soreness and bloating symptoms - probably the progesterone supplements combining with AF but hopefully not - hopefully its early PG symptoms. I'll test on day 13 on Tuesday probably - that would be my longest LP in over a year ... Hope everyone else at SOFT is doing well and enjoying the sunshine today ...

Kim