Have you participated in group therapy regarding infertility sometime in the past three years? A Masters level thesis research project is being conducted by Karen Chester, a Master of Counselling student at City University, which explores how couples who have participated in group therapy (either one or both partners) perceive the usefulness of that process to themselves as individuals, and as a couple.
- You and/or your current partner have participated in group therapy for clients with infertility sometime within the past three years
- Prior to participating in group therapy, you and your current partner experienced infertility for at least one year
- Neither you or your partner had a diagnosis of clinical depression prior to knowing about your infertility
- You speak and understand English well, even if English is not your first language
- You would be willing to be interviewed for between 60 and 90 minutes, and to have this interview audio recorded.
- Your privacy will be protected: your names will not be disclosed in any written version of the presentation of data from this study. In addition, any unique identifiers will be removed further ensuring your privacy. All research data will be kept according to the relevant privacy legislation in British Columbia.
Contact: To contact me indicating your interest in being interviewed please email Karen Chester at [email protected]