After having not much success at my current clinic, I am looking at getting consults at a few other clinics in Canada to see if there are other options for us.
I am 32 y.o. with DOR and have had 3 unsuccessful IVF cycles. I usually get about 5-7 eggs and transfer 1-2 embryos but only had 1 pregnancy that ended in missed miscarriage at 8 weeks.
My current clinic (OFC) has done what they can but I am now looking to do a 4th IVF at a different clinic. I am hoping that a fresh set of eyes, a different protocol and lab environment might help. I am seeing this as a kind of last ditch IVF before I move on to donor eggs. We would be willing to go to Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver or Victoria.
I would greatly appreciate any advice that you can give me - this website has really helped me a lot and the support of the members is amazing! I have learned so much and just to know that there are other folks out there in the same struggle makes it easier to cope with.
Here are the clinics that my husband and I are considering. I will probably get consults at 3 of them. If there is one that can suggest that might be good for DOR patients please let me know!
1) Create in Toronto - sounds like Dr. Librach helps with DOR
2) Dr. Hannam's clinic in Toronto - I have heard this is $$ but there are no prices on the website so not sure
3) Markham Fertility clinic - sounds like Dr. Virro is good but a long waiting list?
4) Montreal Fertility clinic - I have heard lots of good things about Dr. Mahutte
5) Victoria Fertility clinic - also lots of good things about Dr. Hudson
6) PCRM in Vancouver
7) Olive in Vancouver
Thank you very much for your time and I wish everyone the very best!