- - - - -

What do you think of the new location?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:38 PM

Just thought I would ask what everyone thinks of the new place? We did an IUI 11days ago at the new location, althoug there is still an issue with them using latex but it felt so much better, everything is shiny and new. Only problem I had was the tables are so high to get up on and I am 5'8" DH had to give me a boost!

#2 Rick

Rick

Test Again

• Adminoocyte
  • 6299 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 09 February 2007 - 05:04 PM

I didn't know they moved. I'm a grad of the old building. Nice to hear they've made the change. It did feel a little 1948 in there.

#3 andia

andia
  • Global 100+
  • 569 posts
  • Dx:Tubal

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:05 PM

Hi,

I didn't know they moved either. I'm planning on going back in the fall to try for baby #2. What's the new place like?

fa8uog.gif

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 01:36 PM

Hi there!
I've been going to the UBC clinic for awhile now and the new one is very nice - even though you still have to pay for parking, there's plenty of parking available which is pretty good. We always had difficulties finding a place to park at the old location.

They are located in a building (the one with the Canadian Flag atop - I believe it's called D6) closer to the Heather St side.....the first time there we had trouble finding it because the hospital(s) coverage alot of real estate! They have the 4th, 6th and I believe part of another floor in that building.

Cheers,
Anita