• Please log in to reply
611 replies to this topic

#601 Amy7

Amy7
  • 61 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Crm

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:56 PM

Petdoc- so sorry to hear.. I hope you get better news next week.. This journey really sucks during these time but there will be a happy ending soon ;)

#602 djhow

djhow
  • 14 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Texas

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:55 PM

What is the estrace for? I take it too.

It is estradiol. I did an artificial/totally medicated FET so I take it because my ovaries are not producing any hormones. They were still supressed from my BFing my twins (I weaned in January) and then further supressed with Lupron. I will be on it till 12 weeks. Between 10-12 weeks the placenta takes over hormone production.

#603 s00n

s00n
  • 1000+
  • 1247 posts
  • Interests:Him- Potential SA issues Me- PCOS like crazy/anovulation/long cycles. Started TTC before 30.TTC/Secondary Infertility(2008-2015) - Adopted from public system in Ontario 2012.Freeze-All IVF after OHSS, and successful FET 2015 @ 36Yrs Old.
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:OFC

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:02 PM

Thanks djhow.  I can't recall what things are for.  I feel like i just take them because they say so, but i'm so tired of taking medication.  I can't wait until 10 or 12 weeks when I can stop.

I was doing the shots every 2nd night for a while because my bum was hurting so much, and my left leg was getting numb. But i'm back to every night I guess.  We do what we gotta do.

I have a small 2cm subchorionic hemorrhage (or hematoma, depending who you talk to) so I have to take it easy.  I am glad the Dr told me that because I was going to go back to the Jillian Michaels workout videos.  Won't do that for now.  I love OFC - i called them yesterday about my Sunday bleeding and they took me right in the morning today. Good clinic! I got my favorite US tech this morning too (the Romanian one) and she is so sweet.  2 new US pix of bebe in hand for the scrapbook of alien baby photos. I saw a tiny arm waving this morning, and a nice fast heartbeat of 167.  Why I gotta get some clotting just to keep things interesting, I don't know.

See my about me page for details on our IF journey including adoption and other avenues.

#604 KayVan

KayVan
  • Global 100+
  • 167 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:Calgary

Posted 17 March 2015 - 05:02 PM

Soon can you tell me a little more about your bleeding. I'm freaking out a little. Yesterday my hcg was 1450 at 14 dp. Today light brownish red spotting. Is it normal?

#605 Riya

Riya
  • 30 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:03 AM

Dear Petdoc, so sorry to hear about your situation . Do not give up and keep praying .Miracles can always happen and I really hope you see the heartbeat next week. Take care .

Me and DH(34). Unexplained infertility. TTC for our first baby since 2008. cycle monitoring,Clomid, serophene didnt work. 3 failed IUI's. Finally decided to do IVF. First IVF cycle Feb 2015. 21 eggs retreived. 12 mature, 8 fertilised and only 2 made it to 5D blastocysts.No frosties :-(. ER Feb 10th , ET Feb 15th , Faint postive line (BFP) on FRER on 7dp5dt and 8dp5dt . Slightly darker BFP line on 9dp5dt. Dark BFP on 10dp5dt. Beta #1 on 10dp5dt is 284. Beta #2 519. 6 weeks U/S revealed 2 beautiful sacs and 2 beautiful heartbeats :-) Can't wait to meet my little ones :-)

#606 s00n

s00n
  • 1000+
  • 1247 posts
  • Interests:Him- Potential SA issues Me- PCOS like crazy/anovulation/long cycles. Started TTC before 30.TTC/Secondary Infertility(2008-2015) - Adopted from public system in Ontario 2012.Freeze-All IVF after OHSS, and successful FET 2015 @ 36Yrs Old.

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:07 AM

KayVan, I had light pink spotting after intercourse, a few days after transfer.

Then this weekend at 7 weeks something, I had some dark clotting (small clots) and some reddish blood with it.  Both times I called my clinic and both times I got a scan the next day.  I'd recommend calling your clinic every time, so that they can reassure you.

I know that a lot of times some bleeding in pregnancy is pretty normal.  In the case of my clotting the other day, I was diagnosed with a small (2cm) subchorionic hemorrhage, which often resolves in pregnancy.

Definitely if you're getting a little bit of bleeding it's anxiety producing but should be fine, but call your clinic to report, just to be sure. :) And good luck.

See my about me page for details on our IF journey including adoption and other avenues.

#607 KayVan

KayVan
  • Global 100+
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:30 PM

Thanks soon. Mine subSided like within a couple hours. Just a brown doshcharge. My nurse is having me go for a repeat beta anyways. Hope all is well. I'm extremely nauseous tonight. At least its a little reassuring.
  • s00n likes this

#608 s00n

s00n
  • 1000+
  • 1247 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:51 AM

Glad they're seeing you in. :) Good luck with your repeat Beta! :)

#609 KayVan

KayVan
  • Global 100+
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:55 AM

Were good. Up to 3100 from 1450 in 2 days. What a relief.

#610 s00n

s00n
  • 1000+
  • 1247 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:54 PM

Hooraaay!

#611 Amy7

Amy7
  • 61 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Crm

Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:54 PM

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on here for days.. I'm just starting to feel a bit better from all my nausea.. Taking multiple meds and resting as much as I can. I graduated from my REs today, but left with knowing I have a subchorionic clot. I'm 8w5d and have my obgyn appt April 2. Soon I know you were also diagnosed with these. How is it going? Only symptoms I have is light cramping.. I feel like I can't even be happy with my pregnancy.. How worried should I be? My doctor said not to loose sleep over it, but I feel like there's something there that could cause a miscarrage.. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

#612 s00n

s00n
  • 1000+
  • 1247 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:05 PM

So sorry for the delayed response. My SCH got smaller (per US April 1) and I feel cramps here and there. No more clots but some discharge here and there too. Feeling better (less tired) since stopping the PIO shots. Good luck to you and let us know how your OB Appoinyment went.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FET, EMOTIONS, ESTRACE, HORMONES, MEDICATION