463 replies to this topic

#51 *Diana*

*Diana*
  • Global 100+
  • 285 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:ISIS

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:41 PM

Ah... well then I guess being released was a good thing and saving you the long trips....

I had to take my progesterone until 12 weeks..... so I finished on Tuesday

Me - 35 DH - 40

TTC - 1 year

March 2013 - First Investigative Cycle at ISIS

Pelvic Sono - OK

HSG - OK

DX -  Slight Male Factor 

April 2013 & May 2013

Natural Cycles with Clomid - th_abfn.gif

Move to IUI (Completed 5 in Total)

June 2013 - August 2013, October - November 2013

All th_abfn.gif

Took SEPTEMBER 2013 off - to see if DH's vitamins give him a kick start.....his numbers got worse.

January 2014 - We begin our IVF Journey.

IVF #1

CD 3 - All is well

JAN 23RD - CD 21 - Start 0.2ml of Superfact daily

JAN 31ST - CD 0 - No period yet..... and lining is still a little thick.  Waiting to see what b/w comes back with.

FEB 7TH - SECOND DAY 0  CD 1- Got the call to start 150iu of Gonal F - 14 Follicles

Feb 19th - CD 13th - Trigger Shot and ER on Feb 21st CD 15

ER - Retreived only 3 eggs

Next day - Lab called 2 eggs are immature and one hasn't divided yet.  Wait another 24hrs.

Next day - Lab called - Last egg did not divide

Cycle a BUST - Nothing to transfer

Meet with Dr this week to see what's next and to find out what happened.

IVF #2

March 2014

CD 2 - March 9th - Found 4 cysts - 2 on each side.  Largest one is 1.7.  Waiting for bloodwork and meeting with nurse to decide if we can even do the cycle.

April 17th - Start Gonal (225iu)

CD - 13 (April 29th) - ER - Retreived 9 eggs

CD - 14 (April 30th) - out of 9 eggs 8 were ICSI'd, and 6 have fertilized.

CD - 15 (May 1st) - all 6 embryo's divided normally.  Dr is recommending a Day 3 transfer of 2 embryo's

CD - 16 (May 2nd) - Tranferred 2 Day 3 embryo's

2ww

Beta scheduled for May 16th

Had to go to clinic 2 days early (May 14th) due to shortness of breath and severe bloating.... they did the beta early and holy hell a th_abfp.gif Beta 206!!!!

2nd Beta - May 16 -421

3rd Beta - May 19th - 1077

First U/S Friday May 23rd. - OMG IT'S TWINS!!!!!! Due Jan 2015!

4th U/S Friday July 4th for NT Scan - 11 weeks 3 days

Tuesday July 29th - First OB appt

Sept 9th - Growth Scan and gender reveal - We are having a babyboy.gif  and a babygirl.gif !!!!! 

#52 Kris1984

Kris1984
  • Global 100+
  • 405 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:VFC

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:21 PM

I'm only 8w right now and am still taking progesterone, baby aspirin, and estrace. I think it all stops at 10 weeks. I'm also nervous to stop bit at the same time I can't wait!

#53 TJ33

TJ33
  • Global 100+
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Camping / Fishing / Anything Outdoors!
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Mt Sinai

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

I am going to finnish my package... which will be done by Sunday. I can't wait either... but can help but feel nervous! :)

Me - 34 (DOR - AMH 0.59) / DH - 37 (Some male factors)
TTC for 4 years, Diagnosed with DOR (Summer 2013)

Doctor recommended IVF with ICSI - giving us a 5% success rate

IVF #1 - MAY 2014

ER May 16 - 5 AMAZING mature eggs! All 5 fertilized!

ET May 21 - Transferred great looking day 5 blasts (1BB & 1CC) and we have one on ice! (1CC)

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) 196

Beta #2 (12dp5dt) 799

th_abfp.gif  YAY!!! So happy and feeling so blessed!

US June 23 (7 weeks, 4 days) TWO AMAZING HEARTBEATS!!! (Baby A 150 BPM and Baby B 156 BPM)

US July 28 (12 weeks, 4 days) Both babies measured on track and were moving around like crazy! (Baby A 150 BPM and Baby B 157 BPM)

US September 15 (19 weeks, 4 days) Everything looked great! Literally two bouncing baby boys!!! (Baby A 141 BPM and Baby B 144 BPM)

US #2 October 1 - Tech was able to get missing measurements. So nice to see my boys bouncing around!

Check up with OB October 17 - 6 MONTH MARK YAY!!! Everything looked great from last two US's. OB sending me for blood work and glucose test. Go back in 2 weeks for follow up.

Feeling so blessed! Praying my peanuts continue to grow nice and strong! babyboy.gif babyboy.gif 

#54 Nurse laura

Nurse laura
  • Global 100+
  • 187 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Hartsdale

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:30 PM

TJ. My dr said he would start weaning me off the progesterone at 9 weeks. I am taking the shots. I know my dr is conservative, don't know what the norm is.

#55 Eska

Eska
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:05 AM

I did the NT scan and everything seems allright. So, I am waiting for the blood results.

But I came out of the apointment a bit frustated because it ended more quickly than expected (20 min.) and the technician kept saying that the twins are not identical because they are in two pouches. I've been told by FOUR doctors that they are identical twins. I cannnot believe that this kind of misconception is circulating even with people working in the medical field...I did some reseach prior, and the majority of identical twins are in two pouches and one placenta (60-70% of cases), those that are in one pouch are very rare and is considered extremely dangerous for the babies (1% of cases). Plus, the technician didn't even look for the sexes... Arghh.

Other than that, I am feeling better as I am starting my 2nd trimester. smile.png I still have insomnia though.

#56 TJ33

TJ33
  • Global 100+
  • 252 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:48 PM

Eska - glad to hear your scan went good! I'd be a little frsutrated too... how many did you transfer?

I don't know a lot about identical as mine are fraternal so that's what I have done most my reading on...

Maybe discuss it with your doctor and she what he/she says... there might be a medial reason why the tech was mistaken.

Yay for 2nd trimester... I have 1.5 more weeks until I am 12 weeks!

How is everyone else doing? :)

IVF #1 - MAY 2014

ET May 21 - Transferred great looking day 5 blasts (1BB & 1CC) and we have one on ice! (1CC)

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) 196

Beta #2 (12dp5dt) 799

US June 23 (7 weeks, 4 days) TWO AMAZING HEARTBEATS!!! (Baby A 150 BPM and Baby B 156 BPM)

US July 28 (12 weeks, 4 days) Both babies measured on track and were moving around like crazy! (Baby A 150 BPM and Baby B 157 BPM)

US September 15 (19 weeks, 4 days) Everything looked great! Literally two bouncing baby boys!!! (Baby A 141 BPM and Baby B 144 BPM)

US #2 October 1 - Tech was able to get missing measurements. So nice to see my boys bouncing around!

Check up with OB October 17 - 6 MONTH MARK YAY!!! Everything looked great from last two US's. OB sending me for blood work and glucose test. Go back in 2 weeks for follow up.

Feeling so blessed! Praying my peanuts continue to grow nice and strong! babyboy.gif babyboy.gif 

#57 Nurse laura

Nurse laura
  • Global 100+
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

Hi TJ 33 - thank you for writing what I so wanted to say on the February/March due date forum about the "twin comments". Today is the first time I went on since the most recent comment because I just can't stand to hear it again. I think you made your point and it was probably nicer than how I woul have said it.

Anyhow, 8 weeks today. Def beginning to feel more comfortable and confident with the pregnancy as I have had 3 scans and all looks good. My husband and I go to meet our high risk Dr on Friday and I am super excited. Really wanting to tell our families but hubby wants to wait a few more weeks for fear of ignorant comments from people saying you shouldn't tell anyone early.

I hope everyone is feeling well and gettin good news at the dr.

#58 Kris1984

Kris1984
  • Global 100+
  • 405 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:13 PM

Yes thank you TJ!! Same as Laura I was avoiding the forum because I couldn't handle the negativity on that thread. I should have had some balls and spoken up like you did - I'm just feeling so insecure about this pregnancy that her words really freaked me out. I really appreciate you stepping up. Thanks!

I'm 9 weeks today. Second ultrasound isn't until next Tuesday, anxiously awaiting it. Haven't even referred to an OB yet for twins, thinking that May happen this Thursday at my midwife appointment. Overall I'm feeling really good which of course is making me nervous!

Hope everyone else is doing well! I'm loving hearing all the good news!

#59 *Diana*

*Diana*
  • Global 100+
  • 285 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:49 PM

Nurse and Kris...... what's going on??? I will have to go check that out... sometimes people write things and don't realize how offensive they are or what the results of saying something can have on us.  I know I come on here to learn and experience from others that have gone through similar situations and for someone to say negative things is not good in my books at all.......

Nurse... I hear you on the anticipation on telling the families..... we were dying to tell but we did end up waiting until the NT scan and told the families at 11w 3d.  Congrats on 8 weeks!

Kris - Congrats on 9 weeks :) 

Afm - I will be 13 weeks tomorrow...... just a waiting game right now until I see the OB at the High Risk Clinic on Tuesday July 29th when I will be 15 weeks...... so far so good.... feel pretty good..... just have a lot of pressure in the lower belly but I know that just means they are growing in there.....

Me - 35 DH - 40

TTC - 1 year

Pelvic Sono - OK

HSG - OK

DX -  Slight Male Factor 

April 2013 & May 2013

All th_abfn.gif

Took SEPTEMBER 2013 off - to see if DH's vitamins give him a kick start.....his numbers got worse.

IVF #1

CD 3 - All is well

JAN 31ST - CD 0 - No period yet..... and lining is still a little thick.  Waiting to see what b/w comes back with.

FEB 7TH - SECOND DAY 0  CD 1- Got the call to start 150iu of Gonal F - 14 Follicles

Next day - Lab called 2 eggs are immature and one hasn't divided yet.  Wait another 24hrs.

IVF #2

March 2014

CD 2 - March 9th - Found 4 cysts - 2 on each side.  Largest one is 1.7.  Waiting for bloodwork and meeting with nurse to decide if we can even do the cycle.

CD - 15 (May 1st) - all 6 embryo's divided normally.  Dr is recommending a Day 3 transfer of 2 embryo's

2ww

Had to go to clinic 2 days early (May 14th) due to shortness of breath and severe bloating.... they did the beta early and holy hell a th_abfp.gif Beta 206!!!!

2nd Beta - May 16 -421

Sept 9th - Growth Scan and gender reveal - We are having a babyboy.gif  and a babygirl.gif !!!!! 

#60 Nurse laura

Nurse laura
  • Global 100+
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

Hi Diana,

I think we are going to wait till 11 weeks but soo hard. Are you buying maternity clothes yet? My work scrubs have about another inch before I need new ones. You must be excited for your appointment on the 29th.

#61 TJ33

TJ33
  • Global 100+
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:43 PM

Thanks Nurse Laura and Kris (Diana - I'll PM you the posts that we are referring too)... I was quite mad after reading her 1st post then she posted again on how having only one is "better" and "safer" than having two and just couldn't hold back. Her post actualluy made me cry I was so upset and mad... I feel so much better after reading everyone's posts and knowing I didn't over exaggerate... This website is meant for support and advice - we have all been through enough and our focus should now be on a happy and healthy pregnancy and the excited that comes with being a future Mommy! :)

Anyways - enough about that!

Nurse Laura - Yay to 8 weeks! Is your high risk doctor your OB or is this on top of having an OB? Do you families know you did IVF?

Kris - Yay to 9 weeks and your 2nd US... I cannot wait for mine. I haven't seen my peanuts since June 23 :(

Diana - Congrats to 13 weeks! Is the OB at the righ risk your regular OB or do you have two? I don't think we have that here up north. Pretty sure if anything serious happens they fly us to Toronto.

AFM - I am playing the waiting game too. I am going on vacation Thursday to Newfoudland for a wedding. When I come back I go see my family doctor who will need to send me for the NT scan. Then I wait again until I meet my OB on August 29. I'll be 11 weeks on Thursday! :)

IVF #1 - MAY 2014

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) 196

Beta #2 (12dp5dt) 799

#62 Nurse laura

Nurse laura
  • Global 100+
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

Hi Tj. My high risk dr will be my ob. I get released next week from the RE so both drs will overlap by a week. I am in the US and from what I have seen on the posts it appears much easier to get scans and dr appointments here. I wish everyone had it so easy, that is how it should be.
As you said, we have all been through so much already.

#63 TJ33

TJ33
  • Global 100+
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:41 PM

Easy... I forgot what that words means lol

I am sooooooo anxious for my next US...

The NT scan has to be done before I am 14 weeks so I can't be waiting any longer than 2-3 more weeks :)

IVF #1 - MAY 2014

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) 196

Beta #2 (12dp5dt) 799

#64 vball_gal

vball_gal
  • Cyclebase
  • 1204 posts
  • My Clinic:RFP (Calgary)

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:31 PM

I just went through that thread as well as I was curious about the twin conversation.   The last thing any of us needs with a twin pregnancy is more stress on top of it all ;-(   I remember my reaction after my first ultrasound thinking to myself can I do this?  Can I really carry two, is there really two?  Then it hit my husband the first time we started shopping for cribs and strollers and he realized twins are bloody expensive lol.   Those ultrasounds didn't lie, yup the day of the delivery lo and behold there were 2 little babies :-)   And I did it and even with complications (I was bed rested at 26 weeks and delivered by planned c-section) I would never change a thing.   But you know every single one of the twin moms in my thread (complications and all) delivered healthy, happy babies, and they are healthy and thriving.    Some babies were earlier (33 weeks) and some later (38 weeks).

The hardest thing to do during a twin pregnancy is to not worry so I won't tell you guys to not because I never found the secret either!    Just know that you will forever belong to a special club of moms that go through so much more reaching motherhood and afterwards as mothers that no non-twin mom will ever understand.  I highly recommend getting connected to a multiples club in your area, they provide amazing support particularly if you do end up with babies in the NICU for any time period.

Nothing compares to the moment when your two little ones will look at each other and break into their first smile at each other.   The first time you have them separated for some reason and you realize they are fussing because they miss each other and it upsets them.   You get to have fun shopping for twinsie outfits, they don't ;-)    We get moments in our lives they will never experience.

I don't like seeing twin moms feel more stressed out than necessary so I hope this will put some of you at ease.    You guys are all still nice and early so get out there and enjoy it, make sure you get most of what you'll need sorted out during your 2nd trimester and when you hit the 3rd, just go with the flow (you will be uncomfortable by then).   Best thing you can do for yourselves is to just accept what it will be because you WILL have beautiful babies at the end of this.

• Emily81, *Diana*, Crazy and 1 other like this
See my about page for more information...

#65 TJ33

TJ33
  • Global 100+
  • 252 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:19 PM

Thank you sooo much for your post vball_gal!

I've actually read through all of the spring and summer twin groups and it was very reassuring to see that every one had healthy babies! It really helped to put my mind at ease!

Your post was very encouraging! Thank you! :)

IVF #1 - MAY 2014

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) 196

Beta #2 (12dp5dt) 799

#66 Crazy

Crazy
  • 1000+
  • 2146 posts
  • Interests:Cooking (and eating!), hiking, camping, exercise, reading, gardening.
  • My Clinic:RFP - Calgary

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

Hi ladies.

My situation was similar to vball_gall. I was put on modified bed rest at 28 weeks and my OB figured I would deliver within the week. Fortunately I made it to 33 weeks before my water broke. I was hospitalized and induced at 34. My girls spent 10 days in the NICU before coming home. The spring multiples thread had some rather interesting deliveries, but all the moms and babies are doing well.

I think one of the best things I did to reduce my stress during pregnancy was to get everything ready early. It made me happy to know that the house was ready for the babies and, like vball_gall said, I was so uncomfortable at the end I wouldn't have been able to do much even if I had been allowed to.
  • Emily81, *Diana* and TJ33 like this

#67 *Diana*

*Diana*
  • Global 100+
  • 285 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:59 PM

Thanks Nurse Laura and Kris (Diana - I'll PM you the posts that we are referring too)... I was quite mad after reading her 1st post then she posted again on how having only one is "better" and "safer" than having two and just couldn't hold back. Her post actualluy made me cry I was so upset and mad... I feel so much better after reading everyone's posts and knowing I didn't over exaggerate... This website is meant for support and advice - we have all been through enough and our focus should now be on a happy and healthy pregnancy and the excited that comes with being a future Mommy! smile.png

Anyways - enough about that!

Nurse Laura - Yay to 8 weeks! Is your high risk doctor your OB or is this on top of having an OB? Do you families know you did IVF?

Kris - Yay to 9 weeks and your 2nd US... I cannot wait for mine. I haven't seen my peanuts since June 23 sad.png

Diana - Congrats to 13 weeks! Is the OB at the righ risk your regular OB or do you have two? I don't think we have that here up north. Pretty sure if anything serious happens they fly us to Toronto.

AFM - I am playing the waiting game too. I am going on vacation Thursday to Newfoudland for a wedding. When I come back I go see my family doctor who will need to send me for the NT scan. Then I wait again until I meet my OB on August 29. I'll be 11 weeks on Thursday! smile.png

TJ, I really have no idea what to expect.  This will be my first appointment outside of the fertility  clinic and family doctor.  I will let you all know how it goes :) 

Me - 35 DH - 40

TTC - 1 year

Pelvic Sono - OK

HSG - OK

DX -  Slight Male Factor 

April 2013 & May 2013

All th_abfn.gif

IVF #1

CD 3 - All is well

IVF #2

March 2014

2ww

2nd Beta - May 16 -421

#68 *Diana*

*Diana*
  • Global 100+
  • 285 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:07 PM

I just went through that thread as well as I was curious about the twin conversation.   The last thing any of us needs with a twin pregnancy is more stress on top of it all ;-(   I remember my reaction after my first ultrasound thinking to myself can I do this?  Can I really carry two, is there really two?  Then it hit my husband the first time we started shopping for cribs and strollers and he realized twins are bloody expensive lol.   Those ultrasounds didn't lie, yup the day of the delivery lo and behold there were 2 little babies :-)   And I did it and even with complications (I was bed rested at 26 weeks and delivered by planned c-section) I would never change a thing.   But you know every single one of the twin moms in my thread (complications and all) delivered healthy, happy babies, and they are healthy and thriving.    Some babies were earlier (33 weeks) and some later (38 weeks).

The hardest thing to do during a twin pregnancy is to not worry so I won't tell you guys to not because I never found the secret either!    Just know that you will forever belong to a special club of moms that go through so much more reaching motherhood and afterwards as mothers that no non-twin mom will ever understand.  I highly recommend getting connected to a multiples club in your area, they provide amazing support particularly if you do end up with babies in the NICU for any time period.

Nothing compares to the moment when your two little ones will look at each other and break into their first smile at each other.   The first time you have them separated for some reason and you realize they are fussing because they miss each other and it upsets them.   You get to have fun shopping for twinsie outfits, they don't ;-)    We get moments in our lives they will never experience.

I don't like seeing twin moms feel more stressed out than necessary so I hope this will put some of you at ease.    You guys are all still nice and early so get out there and enjoy it, make sure you get most of what you'll need sorted out during your 2nd trimester and when you hit the 3rd, just go with the flow (you will be uncomfortable by then).   Best thing you can do for yourselves is to just accept what it will be because you WILL have beautiful babies at the end of this.

vball!!! Thank you so much for this.... I am almost finished reading through all of the posts in your thread and I just have to say thank you very much.... I feel like I know all of you and you have all given so much great advice that I cherish and I am really enjoying going through the journey with you all...

it's also nice to know that you are still around on the site...... I may have to ask you some questions!!! LOL.....

Thanks again!

• TJ33 likes this

Me - 35 DH - 40

TTC - 1 year

Pelvic Sono - OK

HSG - OK

DX -  Slight Male Factor 

April 2013 & May 2013

All th_abfn.gif

IVF #1

CD 3 - All is well

IVF #2

March 2014

2ww

2nd Beta - May 16 -421

#69 *Diana*

*Diana*
  • Global 100+
  • 285 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:10 PM

Hi ladies.

My situation was similar to vball_gall. I was put on modified bed rest at 28 weeks and my OB figured I would deliver within the week. Fortunately I made it to 33 weeks before my water broke. I was hospitalized and induced at 34. My girls spent 10 days in the NICU before coming home. The spring multiples thread had some rather interesting deliveries, but all the moms and babies are doing well.

I think one of the best things I did to reduce my stress during pregnancy was to get everything ready early. It made me happy to know that the house was ready for the babies and, like vball_gall said, I was so uncomfortable at the end I wouldn't have been able to do much even if I had been allowed to.

Crazy!!! Same to you.... I enjoyed reading all of your posts and your advice as well.  It is really great to be able to read up on all of your journeys to have some sort of an idea of what I should/can expect.

Thank you and I hope you and your little ones are doing well.

• Emily81, TJ33 and Crazy like this

Me - 35 DH - 40

TTC - 1 year

Pelvic Sono - OK

HSG - OK

DX -  Slight Male Factor 

April 2013 & May 2013

All th_abfn.gif

IVF #1

CD 3 - All is well

IVF #2

March 2014

2ww

2nd Beta - May 16 -421

#70 TJ33

TJ33
  • Global 100+
  • 252 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

How is everyone doing/feeling? :)

IVF #1 - MAY 2014

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) 196

Beta #2 (12dp5dt) 799

#71 vball_gal

vball_gal
  • Cyclebase
  • 1204 posts
  • My Clinic:RFP (Calgary)

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

Diana we check in on the threads as it helps to have some twin mommies to talk to sometimes when things get rough.   Enjoy the summer! ;-)

• Emily81 and *Diana* like this
See my about page for more information...

#72 Kris1984

Kris1984
  • Global 100+
  • 405 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:39 PM

Had my 10 week ultrasound today and both babies are measuring the right date :) got to hear the heart beats!! So happy and relieved! They almost look like little people now!

Hope all you girls are feeling good! I've been struggling with morning sickness on and off but otherwise have been feeling pretty good.
  • *Diana* likes this

#73 Nurse laura

Nurse laura
  • Global 100+
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:30 PM

I am feeling ok just dealing with some heavy bleeding which is sooo scary. It started yest. I went to the RE and babies look great, HRs are 183 and 177. I've been diagnosed with a subchrionionic hemorrhage. I went to my high risk on this morning and again babies look great on the US and measuring where they should be but a pocket of blood still sitting in the lower portion of my uterus. The dr did not seem overly concerned and said relatively common, I never heard of it. I am on bedrest for the rest of the week and weekend, back to work Monday as long as bleeding stopped. No treatment for it and bedrest they say is more to put the moms mind at ease and it has. Bleeding def slowed down a lot and today it is more intermittent spotting.

I hope everyone else is feeling good and getting really good scans. So fun to see the ultrasounds now, the babies look so much bigger and moving around so much.

#74 *Diana*

*Diana*
  • Global 100+
  • 285 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:03 PM

Hey Ladies

I am feeling really good.... which scares me to death... I have never had morning sickness... a few times I felt nauseous but never threw up.  I am not as hungry as I was in the beginning.... but I am still trying to eat often to ensure "nuggets" are getting enough nutrients :) 

I have lost 2 pounds over the weekend and that was with going away to the cottage and not necessarily eating the healthiest.....

I am plus size, size 16 and because I already have an apron belly (used to weigh over 326lbs!!!) but lost 130lbs with having a lap band done back in 2007.  So I am not showing yet..... are any of you showing?

Is anyone else feeling good??  I kind of feel guilty.....

Kris....isn't hearing the heartbeats amazing..... I heard them at my last appt at 11w 3d and yes the were moving around and definitely looked more human as we could see arms and legs.....

Nurse Laura - that's scary for sure....but glad to hear little ones are ok and that you get a few days to relax and be pampered :) 

Time is not passing quick enough.... My first OB appt is next Tuesday and I just want to make sure everything is going ok and want to know when I will get my next scan as I miss seeing them on the screen lol.......

so I had a moment today.... went to osh kosh... just to look around..... getting an idea for prices and stuff.... plus DH's bday is in August and he doesn't want anything or to spend any money on him... so I found cute little sleepers that say "I love my dad" and "I Love pop" in neutral colours...... and I stopped for a moment and looked around at all the stuff in the store and I got a little teary eyed.... NO IDEA WHY..... I guess those hormones are kicking in LOL....

• Emily81 likes this

Me - 35 DH - 40

TTC - 1 year

Pelvic Sono - OK

HSG - OK

DX -  Slight Male Factor 

April 2013 & May 2013

All th_abfn.gif

IVF #1

CD 3 - All is well

IVF #2

March 2014

2ww

2nd Beta - May 16 -421

#75 Nurse laura

Nurse laura
  • Global 100+
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:11 PM

Hi Diana,

Other than the new bleeding things were pretty uneventful for me and I feel pretty good overall. If I don't eat I feel a little queezy but no vomiting. I wouldn't worry about that, you are one of the lucky pregnant woman who doesn't get morning sickness. I have a little belly but still wearing my regular clothes. I will have to upgrade to maternity scrubs though soon because they are starting to feel a lil snug. Good luck at your ob appointment. The only positive from this bleeding is that I got two more scans and got to see the lil guys again. They grow soo much from week to week and really moving around quit a bit. Hormones are def raging. I cry over everything although I was pretty composed with the bleeding. More nervous, my heart was racing and my hands were shaking but emotionally tried to remain calm so not to make the situation worse. If all goes ok I go back for an us 2 weeks from tomorrow. My ob was really nice he said if I want to come every day to see him he will see me. Reassuring that if I have any concerns I can be seen.

Feel good and enjoy the baby shopping.