Please help us find a Gestational Surrogate - Donor & Surrogacy Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Please help us find a Gestational Surrogate

Surrogate Surrogacy Gestational VFC FET Frozen Embryos

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sorayali

Sorayali
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:VFC

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

My husband and I have had fertility issues since we got married six years ago. I have endometriosis and have had surgery to remove an ovary because of it.  My husband is a carrier for Cystic Fibrosis, as a result has a condition where he was born with out a vas deferens. Due to these factors the only way for us to become pregnant was through IVF. We have tried many times with fertility treatments and have had no success. We would deeply love to start a family. It hasn’t been an easy journey for us and we are still with the empty arms, but we still have hope and faith that our dream will come true. We have 5 beautiful frozen embryos at VFC and are looking for an amazing and selfless woman to be a gestational surrogate in BC to help us.  If you are in good health, compassionate, live a healthy lifestyle, have had non-complicated pregnancies, have a supportive network and would be interested in giving the ultimate gift of life to us, we would love to hear from you!

• gibasgirl and Makana like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Surrogate, Surrogacy, Gestational, VFC, FET, Frozen, Embryos