- - - - -

anyone for PCRM

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:12 PM

I'm just wondering what people are thinking about this new clinic. My doctor mentioned it to me... had very positive things to say about the doctors.... but is anyone going there for IVF? I would love to know...

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:43 AM

I have had a very poor experience with this clinic. It is a popular clinic becuase it only opened a year ago so the wait is very short but the lack of experience of the doctors is a big problem. They are very nice. I would not recommend this clinic.

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:33 PM

Hi Ali!!

Just wondering if you could give more detail about your experience. I have my phone consult on tuesday Sep.11 with PCRM. I have heard from a few people that it is good, but also a few have said the same thing, that they have a lack of experience. Kind of scary but nice to hear everyones honest opinions.

Thanks Ali :)

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:51 AM

Hi Ali!!

Just wondering if you could give more detail about your experience. I have my phone consult on tuesday Sep.11 with PCRM. I have heard from a few people that it is good, but also a few have said the same thing, that they have a lack of experience. Kind of scary but nice to hear everyones honest opinions.

Thanks Ali :)

I have been to genesis twice and had the worst experience, customer satifaction ever. I moved over to PCRM and am EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH THEM>>>
Dr Havelock is great and so is the staff. I am treated with respect and they are young and know the latest technologies. I just finished a cycle and ended up with miscarriage. I am dud back for a next cycle for october. I don't feel like a number or just a file. The nurses are awsome and supportive. The embriologist are the best in Canada too.
Before deciding ensure you get lots of opinions from everyone.

thanks for reading.
Val