Weight lose during ivf - Yoga, Nutrition and Fitness for Fertility - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Weight lose during ivf

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JenG

JenG
  • 11 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Life quest

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:33 PM

After over 5 years of trying to conceive. I have gone through 4 unsuccessful IUI, 1 egg retrieval and 2 transfer, one pregnancy that resulted in miscarriage at 8 weeks in November (where I gained a lot of weight very quickly ) I have struggled with gaining weight due to meds and then getting so many negatives and I would turn to food. But it's time to change. I decide 6 weeks ago to make a change. I started eating healthy, exercising every day. Using an at home workout routines. I have had good results. I have lost 26 inches and almost 15 pounds in 6 weeks. I have made the decision that I would like to help anyone that wants to make a positive change In there life while going through all the struggles that we are facing everyday. Pls contact me with any questions u may have.

#2 Kitty2011

Kitty2011
  • Global 100+
  • 206 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:New Life Fertility

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:10 PM

Good for you!! Congrats!

#3 quandry

quandry

Basket Case

• Cyclebase
  • 6250 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:13 PM

Awesome!  After our MC last month at 12.5 weeks (I gained a lot during those few months!), and a concussion two years ago, I really need to lose some weight.  Our next cycle is hopefully in august and I'd love to lose 30 lbs before!  

See about me page.

#4 JenG

JenG
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:13 PM

Thank u.
Basket case- R u currently doing any type of diet or exercise plan? Is there anything I can do to help u to achieve that goal before u start your next treatment

#5 JenG

JenG
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

Quandary- sry I got your name wrong don't know what I was reading