- - - - -

ttc iui ivf montreal

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs.JPatenaude

Mrs.JPatenaude
  • Just Hatched
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Photography, History, Irish & Scottish Diaspora, Food, Hiking, Whale watching, Siberian cats, bunnies, Disney, Travel,
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:St Justine Hospital

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:22 PM

Hey yall!

Im new to the forum and we have been trying to have a little baby for almost 2 years now.

My husband has a daughter so I was certain the problem was me .

Aug,.2013 we got tested and we found that all was normal with me even if I had a very irregular cycle, mostly caused by stress and anxiety.
So it turns out shes a miracle child! They were very lucky, but it did take 2 years to conceive her.

It was suggested in many books i read  to continue life as it was and not sit and wait for a child.
So I enrolled to university for the next winter, to keep my mind off things a little...

I had my first IUI in November 2013 and it didn't work, when i called to schedule my second try in December the nurse told me that I fell during Christmas time and they would be closed. I was crushed because I knew that i didn't want to try during Jan-Apr 2014 with the stress of school. I took it very very hard.
we are now in April and I'm simply waiting for my next period to start clomid .... my doctor says if there are too many mature follicles he will harvest them for IVF. If not, IUI again. 

either or I am excited to start my family and give my step daughter the little brother or sister( shes hoping more for this option) shes been dreaming of for 2 years now.

-R

#2 gibasgirl

gibasgirl
  • Site Admin
  • 13136 posts
  • Interests:I like many things, music (all kinds), tennis, photography, and languages to name a few. Ok, interior and industrial design, opera, and TV. Yes, TV, there are just so many darn good TV shows on the air. Ugh, it's hard to resist.
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

Hello Mme Patenaude,

Sending you very warm wishes and welcome to the community. You have come to a wonderful place for support and understanding as you build your family.

All the best to you.

:wavey:

#3 Mrs.JPatenaude

Mrs.JPatenaude
  • Just Hatched
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Photography, History, Irish & Scottish Diaspora, Food, Hiking, Whale watching, Siberian cats, bunnies, Disney, Travel,
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:St Justine Hospital

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:42 PM

Thank you very much! :) 

• gibasgirl likes this

#4 Meary

Meary
  • 1000+
  • 1156 posts
  • Interests:Animals, Crochet/Knitting/Sewing, Vespas, Horror Movies, My Job, Camping, Music
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Foothills RFP

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:59 AM

Welcome to the forum! I hope your next cycle goes well, and that your school stress is a thing of the past :)

See Profile / About me page.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ttc, iui, ivf, montreal