Traveling to Cancun for IVF

Cancun IVF Egg donor Mexico ask for help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ale Motta

Ale Motta
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Helping patients through their IVF experience!
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Fertility Center Cancun

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:15 PM

Hi guys!

Just wanted to give a post here for traveling to Cancun for an IVF experience. I'm the cycle coordinator at Fertility Center Cancun and will be happy to answer all the questions you may have regarding the procedures. 

It might help for you to know that I'm a biologist myself specialized in Assisted Reproduction Techniques, come and visit our webpage and feel free to contact me for future references.

Thanks for reading me! happy.png

"Bringing success to your most precious dream" stork-baby.gif 

http://www.fertilitycentercancun.com/

amotta@fcc.com.mx

#2 gibasgirl

gibasgirl
  • Site Admin
  • 13147 posts
  • Interests:I like many things, music (all kinds), tennis, photography, and languages to name a few. Ok, interior and industrial design, opera, and TV. Yes, TV, there are just so many darn good TV shows on the air. Ugh, it's hard to resist.
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:13 PM

Hi guys!

Just wanted to give a post here for traveling to Cancun for an IVF experience. I'm the cycle coordinator at Fertility Center Cancun and will be happy to answer all the questions you may have regarding the procedures. 

It might help for you to know that I'm a biologist myself specialized in Assisted Reproduction Techniques, come and visit our webpage and feel free to contact me for future references.

Thanks for reading me! ^_^

Hello,

You cannot advertise without permission from the site owners. Please feel free to contact them if this is something that you are interested in doing.

https://ivf.ca/forums...tion=boardrules

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cancun, IVF, Egg donor, Mexico, ask for help