265 replies to this topic

#26 MuffinMama

MuffinMama
  • Global 100+
  • 150 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Mt Sinai

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:53 AM

Oh I'm sorry TJ sad.png  We'll be in May as well, and as much as I keep telling myself that it's only two months away, it feels like FOREVER!

#27 TJ33

TJ33
  • Global 100+
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Camping / Fishing / Anything Outdoors!
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:33 PM

Oh I'm sorry TJ :(  We'll be in May as well, and as much as I keep telling myself that it's only two months away, it feels like FOREVER!

We'll we are slowly getting closer to May lol
Could time go by any slower?

Me - 34 (DOR - AMH 0.59) / DH - 37 (Some male factors)
TTC for 4 years, Diagnosed with DOR (Summer 2013)

Doctor recommended IVF with ICSI - giving us a 5% success rate

IVF #1 - MAY 2014

ER May 16 - 5 AMAZING mature eggs! All 5 fertilized!

ET May 21 - Transferred great looking day 5 blasts (1BB & 1CC) and we have one on ice! (1CC)

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) 196

Beta #2 (12dp5dt) 799

th_abfp.gif  YAY!!! So happy and feeling so blessed!

US June 23 (7 weeks, 4 days) TWO AMAZING HEARTBEATS!!! (Baby A 150 BPM and Baby B 156 BPM)

US July 28 (12 weeks, 4 days) Both babies measured on track and were moving around like crazy! (Baby A 150 BPM and Baby B 157 BPM)

US September 15 (19 weeks, 4 days) Everything looked great! Literally two bouncing baby boys!!! (Baby A 141 BPM and Baby B 144 BPM)

US #2 October 1 - Tech was able to get missing measurements. So nice to see my boys bouncing around!

Check up with OB October 17 - 6 MONTH MARK YAY!!! Everything looked great from last two US's. OB sending me for blood work and glucose test. Go back in 2 weeks for follow up.

Feeling so blessed! Praying my peanuts continue to grow nice and strong! babyboy.gif babyboy.gif 

#28 MuffinMama

MuffinMama
  • Global 100+
  • 150 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:17 AM

It's probably *possible*, but I'm not sure how?

The good news is, I was cleared by my endocrinologist, and I also had my vitamin D retested and everything is normal there! All that's left to do is wait. Less than three weeks until our protocol appointment!!! I'm on my last "natural" cycle right now, and I can't believe that soon I'll be starting??? Luckily, work is keeping me very busy, so I don't have time to dwell =)

Are you still on track for May 1st? Do you know what protocol you guys will be using yet? I have no idea for us, since this will be our first go-round.

#29 TJ33

TJ33
  • Global 100+
  • 252 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

That is great news! Glad to hear you got good news back and that you can move forward!

It's nice to have distractions - even if it's work lol

I am expecting to call in next week for my Day 1 and then starte Estrace Primming about 10-14 days later.

I am pretty sure I am on Antagonist... This is our first try as well but maybe with me having DOR they know this protocol will work better.

So far still on schedule to start around May 1... Pretty sure my Sceduled Day 3 will be aroud there somewhere (plus or minus a day or two)

I will be starting acupuncture in a few weeks too... my sister law did it for both of her IVF cycles and she was successful on both tries...

Are you doing any special routines/taking any special supplements?

• If at first likes this

IVF #1 - MAY 2014

ET May 21 - Transferred great looking day 5 blasts (1BB & 1CC) and we have one on ice! (1CC)

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) 196

Beta #2 (12dp5dt) 799

US June 23 (7 weeks, 4 days) TWO AMAZING HEARTBEATS!!! (Baby A 150 BPM and Baby B 156 BPM)

US July 28 (12 weeks, 4 days) Both babies measured on track and were moving around like crazy! (Baby A 150 BPM and Baby B 157 BPM)

US September 15 (19 weeks, 4 days) Everything looked great! Literally two bouncing baby boys!!! (Baby A 141 BPM and Baby B 144 BPM)

US #2 October 1 - Tech was able to get missing measurements. So nice to see my boys bouncing around!

Check up with OB October 17 - 6 MONTH MARK YAY!!! Everything looked great from last two US's. OB sending me for blood work and glucose test. Go back in 2 weeks for follow up.

Feeling so blessed! Praying my peanuts continue to grow nice and strong! babyboy.gif babyboy.gif 

#30 MuffinMama

MuffinMama
  • Global 100+
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:37 AM

Ooh, we're ony going to be about a week apart then!!!

I started seeing an ND in 2011 to start getting my cycles in order, and I love her! I was so terrified of acupuncture because of the needles, but it really isn't bad at all. The ears hurt like a SOB, but I can get through it! I started going back again in January and she's got me on weekly acupuncture and a few daily supplements as well. It really got my cycles regular when I was going before, so I know that it makes a difference! The added expense sucks (our insurance covers $260/year, which is maybe 10% of what the total cost for the supplements and seeing her will be) but it's worth it! If you add that to the cost of the IVF, it's still less than the other clinic we were looking at for cycling, so I'll take it as a win?

Have you ever done acupuncture before? I find it's so nice to just have that hour for *me* and not have to worry about anything else. My ND is also a (personal) friend of mine, so we spend the hour yapping and laughing too. It's really great!

#31 TJ33

TJ33
  • Global 100+
  • 252 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:59 PM

Yikes - the ear does not sound pleasant! I have never tried it yet... very intrested to start though... I probably should have started earlier but "fertility" acupunture in Northern Ontario is not really provided... I have to wait until I head down south. I don't mind spending the money but I want to make sure I am seeing someone with experience! :)

Very cool that we will only be a week apart... we will probably cross paths at the clinic :)

IVF #1 - MAY 2014

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) 196

Beta #2 (12dp5dt) 799

#32 MuffinMama

MuffinMama
  • Global 100+
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:23 AM

We probably will! Are you going to be doing the tourist thing while you're down here too? I'd be getting a hotel with a pool and doing it up vacation style! (You know, if I *had* to stay in a hotel. Because I am insanely cheap and would sleep on somebodys couch if it meant saving money.)

I actually travel to my ND. She's in Burlington and we're in Durham. It means an hour in the wrong direction after work once a week, but I like her, so I don't mind *too* much. Except for the traffic. It's insane going that way! I don't think it necessarily matters if you don't have it for months beforehand. It might make *you* feel better about it, but you're doing everything you can! Are you going to be using the same person your sister-in-law used? That would be kind of neat!

#33 Adventure

Adventure
  • Cyclebase
  • 325 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:59 PM

Hi TJ33, I don't know where you are in Northern Ontario but Sudbury has a great fertility acupuncturist. She has trained with some top notch fertility experts. You can PM me if you are anywhere near there and I'll send you her name.

#34 TJ33

TJ33
  • Global 100+
  • 252 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:18 PM

We probably will! Are you going to be doing the tourist thing while you're down here too? I'd be getting a hotel with a pool and doing it up vacation style! (You know, if I *had* to stay in a hotel. Because I am insanely cheap and would sleep on somebodys couch if it meant saving money.)

I actually travel to my ND. She's in Burlington and we're in Durham. It means an hour in the wrong direction after work once a week, but I like her, so I don't mind *too* much. Except for the traffic. It's insane going that way! I don't think it necessarily matters if you don't have it for months beforehand. It might make *you* feel better about it, but you're doing everything you can! Are you going to be using the same person your sister-in-law used? That would be kind of neat!

I used to live in Mississauga... so I am not much of a tourist :) Trust me - I wish I was staying in a hotel with a pool but will be staying with family and will be working from "home" while I am there... So won't be too expensive for us which is awesome! :)

Anxiously awaiting Thursday... hoping to call in my Day 1!!! When are you expecting to call in for yours?

IVF #1 - MAY 2014

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) 196

Beta #2 (12dp5dt) 799

#35 MuffinMama

MuffinMama
  • Global 100+
  • 150 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:00 AM

Yay for saving money!!! I'd still do some tourist stuff while I'm here, but I'm weird like that :P I've lived in Ontario for almost 13 years (both Toronto/Whitby and Ottawa), but there's always new stuff to be found! Work is good too though I suppose. I guess that means that you don't have to use sick time or vacation, which is great!

I should be ovulating in the next few days, so I don't expect to call in CD1 for two more weeks? We have our appointment to get our protocol and sign all the paperwork and what-not on the 14th and CD1 should be 2-3 days after. Perfect timing I'd say! I'm starting to get more and more nervous as the days go on. I can't believe that it's almost here!

#36 TJ33

TJ33
  • Global 100+
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:20 PM

Delayed response lol
I'll probably do a little sight seeing... I'll be downtown quite a bit so we plan on checking out a few new restaurants :)
I'd like to see a jays game too!
So I called in my Day 1... Start LH sticks next week then estrace primming shortly after. Finally moving in the right direction!
So exciting and nerve racking all at the same time!

IVF #1 - MAY 2014

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) 196

Beta #2 (12dp5dt) 799

#37 MuffinMama

MuffinMama
  • Global 100+
  • 150 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:57 AM

YAHOOO!!!!!!!! You must be so excited to finally be getting started!!!!!!!

I'm only 2DPO, so I won't be calling in CD1 for another 10 days or so :( We have our appointment on Monday though, so I'm pumped to be getting this show on the road!

My favourite restaurant downtown is Little India on Queen St. They have the BEST butter chicken I've ever tasted! DH and I went there for our first dinner date over twelve years ago, and they know us by name and always give us special service. Seriously the best food ever though.

#38 AllySkyy

AllySkyy
  • 76 posts
  • Dx:Tubal

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:46 PM

Hello, I'm fairly new to the whole IVF process.  Went to Mt Sanai, about 2.5 years ago, and was given an extremely high fee (to me anyway)even with the funding from OHIP.  So DH and I held off with proceeding at that time. We are ready to jump in, only to hear (by word of mount) that the costs are now covered by OHIP 100% (except for med, ICSI, etc)?  Is this true?  Also, how long is the process for IVF, in regards to being set up on a protocol, CD1's, ER, ET, etc?  Would you say, roughly 3 months?

Just want to know how to better prepare myself emotionally, physically.

Thank you in advance

Me: 33

DS:13

FurBaby: 1, Mya

Dx: unexplained/ blocked tubes since 2004

IVF Consult Oct 22

Given the Antagonist protocol.  

meds: Estrace, Puregon, Orgalutron, Pregnyl, Progesterone

IVF # 1.0 February 2015 - cancelled th_awhopedo.gif

Jan 28th - Estrace Priming

Feb 6th  - CD1

#39 MuffinMama

MuffinMama
  • Global 100+
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

Hi there AllySkyy! Right now, there is a proposal to have IVF funding starting in 2015 (in Ontario). Likely, the funding will be comparable or equal to the current funding in place for those with bilateral tubal blockages, which covers the cost of the procedure itself, but not meds, monitoring, anesthesia (I believe?) and other random charges. They also haven't said whether the funding will be through OHIP or a tax credit yet either, so for now it's just a waiting game!

As for the timeline, you could potentially get all your testing done in one cycle and start as soon as everything is cleared. The timeline of the cycle itself is dependent on your protocol, but your estimation of 3 months is probably pretty accurate for everything?

• AllySkyy likes this

#40 MuffinMama

MuffinMama
  • Global 100+
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:21 PM

I have an update for myself too!!!!

We had our appointment this morning, and we're going to be doing the estrogen priming protocol. I'll be going in on CD20 of next cycle, which should be about May 10th?

TJ - Do you know when you ovulate usually? Are you going to start the Estrace right after ovulation?

#41 TJ33

TJ33
  • Global 100+
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:36 PM

Sorry! I was out of town for a wedding! Things have been so busy.
I started testing on LH sticks on Sunday... Still negative which doesn't surprise me. They didn't read positive at all last time so when I called in today they want me to go for blood work tomorrow... It will give them a better idea of what is happening with my cycle. I honestly don't think I am ovulating which scares me... I am praying I respond good to the meds and they can get at least a few good eggs. Have to wait and see though. I will probably start Estrace this coming weekend pending tomorrow's blood work... Iam getting super excited and anxious! Can't wait to get this show on the road:)
Maybe we'll see each other in May :)

IVF #1 - MAY 2014

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) 196

Beta #2 (12dp5dt) 799

#42 MuffinMama

MuffinMama
  • Global 100+
  • 150 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:58 AM

Maybe we will!

They don't have me doing the LH tests, but I ovulate pretty regularly? They just have me coming in on CD20 to confirm ovulation before starting the Estrace? CD1 should be this weekend for me, so I'm about 3 weeks behind you. How long will you be on the Estrace for? Dr Arthur told me 7-10 days?

#43 Tara-Lynn

Tara-Lynn
  • Global 100+
  • 244 posts
  • My Clinic:Mount Sinai, Toronto

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:00 PM

MuffinMama and TJ - it sounds like we are all very close in our cycles this time around.  I don't have to go in to confirm ovulation or use LH sticks, I just start taking the Estrace on CD23 (Apr 30th) and then wait 7-10 days for AF to show up. I expect to be going in for 'scheduled' CD3 monitoring and start stims around May 10th.  

Me: 38 DH: 41
History
2000 - Laparoscopy with diagnosis of bilateral tubal occlusion
2001 - IVF #1 with previous spouse at Mt.Sinai (16 ER, 9 fertilized, 3d3 transferred, BFN - 6d3 frosties, none survived thaw)
2002 - Laparotomy to attempt repair of blocked tubes (unsuccessful but didn't know that for sure until recently - long story) 
Fast forward 10 years....
Dec 2012 - Married DH (DH has 2 DD from his previous relationship 14 & 21yo)
Jan-July 2013 - Stopped BCP to 'see what happens' if we TTC naturally (hoping for a miracle)
Aug 2013 - Decided to attempt IVF - GP referral to Mt.Sinai 
Sept 30, 2013 - Initial clinic appointment with Dr.Shapiro
Oct 2013 - more tests and IVF class - AMH=8.2, FSH=7
Nov 1st, 2013 - Follow up appointment to discuss test results and game plan - Blood tests all look good.  Had Sonohysterogram and confirmed surgery is needed to remove or block off tube on left side. No surgery dates until 2014.
Dec. 20, 2013 - Pre-op appointment
Jan 7, 2014 - Surgery to remove left tube

IVF #1
Jan 28 - Starting Estrace Primed Antagonist Protocol IVF.
Feb 21 - CD14 - ER - got 8 eggs - 7 eggs were mature, 7 fertilized by day 3 - [email protected] cell grade 1; [email protected] cell gr 1; [email protected] cell gr 1; [email protected] cell gr 1; 1 @12 cell gr 2
Feb 26 - Day 5 ET - transferred one 3BA blast and one 1BB blast, none survived to freeze
Mar 4-6 - POASs all th_abfp.gif 
Mar 7 - Beta BFP but only 23 so nurse said it doesn't look good
Mar 10 - 2nd Beta was down to 5 th_abfn.gif

IVF #2

April 1 - WTF appt, got green light to start Estrace Primed Antagonist protocol again

April 8 - CD1 

April 30 - CD23 - Start taking Estrace 

May 13 - CD1

May 17 - Assigned CD3 - started 300iu Puregon & 150iu Menopur

May 21 - CD7 - lining is 0.5. Ovaries are still too quiet to see anything

May 23 - CD9 - lining 0.66. Right side 3 < 1.0. Can't see left side

May 24 - CD10 - start Ganirelix

May 25 - CD11 - lining 0.8. Right side 1.2, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0.9, 0.8.  Still can't see left side

May 27 - CD13 - lining 0.9. Right side 1.4, 1.4, 1.4, 1.4, 1.2, 1.2, 1.2, 1.1, 1.1, 1.0, 1.0. Still can't see left side. Noticed fluid on my lining that we need to keep an eye on. May mean a freeze all if it doesn't go away.

May 29 - CD15  - lining 1.3. Right side 1.9, 1.8, 1.8, 1.7, 1.65, 1.6, 1.55, 1.5, 1.5, 1.25, 1.2, 1.1 (13 total). Still can't see left side. Fluid on lining is just a "sliver in lower uterine cavity". Trigger tonight.

May 31 - CD17 - ER - 8 eggs retrieved from right side
June 1 - day 1 embryo report - all 8 eggs were mature. 6 already showing signs of fertilization

June 2 - day 2 embryo report - 6 fertilized are all now 4-6 cells which is what they like to see for day 2. The other 2 did not fertilize.

June 3 - day 3 embryo report - They expect 8-10 cells by day 3. We have 1 @ 10 cell, 1 @ 9 cell and 4 @ 8 cell. She said that was very good news.

June 5 - Day 5 - transferred one 2cc blast and two compacting morulas

June 6 - day 6 - none made it to freeze so this is officially our last shot at this

June 9 - 4dp5dt - HPT was BFN

June 10 - 5dp5dt - HPT was BFN

June 11 - 6dp5dt - FRER HPT was BFN - starting to lose hope sad.png

June 12 - 7dp5dt - FRER HPT had the faintest second line (maybe I am imagining it?) possible BFP?

June 13 - 8dp5dt - Digital HPT on FMU was BFN. AF arrived with a vengeance this morning. It's not official until after tomorrow's beta but I am pretty sure we are done sad.png

June 14 - Beta #1 th_abfn.gif

This was our last OHIP funded cycle and we can't afford to try again. I really wish IF treatment wasn't so damn expensive so that everyone who deserves a family could have a chance at one! Heartbroken.

#44 MuffinMama

MuffinMama
  • Global 100+
  • 150 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:23 PM

Tara-Lynn - I should starting Estrace the same day that you start stims! (Assuming AF shows up on time this weekend.) Doyou happen to know if Estrace delays AF at all?

#45 Tara-Lynn

Tara-Lynn
  • Global 100+
  • 244 posts
  • My Clinic:Mount Sinai, Toronto

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:25 PM

It didn't delay my last cycle at all. I was only on it for 10 days. It's my understanding that they use it to 'quiet' your ovaries before starting stims.

Me: 38 DH: 41
History
2000 - Laparoscopy with diagnosis of bilateral tubal occlusion
2001 - IVF #1 with previous spouse at Mt.Sinai (16 ER, 9 fertilized, 3d3 transferred, BFN - 6d3 frosties, none survived thaw)
2002 - Laparotomy to attempt repair of blocked tubes (unsuccessful but didn't know that for sure until recently - long story) 
Fast forward 10 years....
Dec 2012 - Married DH (DH has 2 DD from his previous relationship 14 & 21yo)
Jan-July 2013 - Stopped BCP to 'see what happens' if we TTC naturally (hoping for a miracle)
Aug 2013 - Decided to attempt IVF - GP referral to Mt.Sinai 
Sept 30, 2013 - Initial clinic appointment with Dr.Shapiro
Oct 2013 - more tests and IVF class - AMH=8.2, FSH=7
Nov 1st, 2013 - Follow up appointment to discuss test results and game plan - Blood tests all look good.  Had Sonohysterogram and confirmed surgery is needed to remove or block off tube on left side. No surgery dates until 2014.
Dec. 20, 2013 - Pre-op appointment
Jan 7, 2014 - Surgery to remove left tube

IVF #1
Jan 28 - Starting Estrace Primed Antagonist Protocol IVF.
Feb 21 - CD14 - ER - got 8 eggs - 7 eggs were mature, 7 fertilized by day 3 - [email protected] cell grade 1; [email protected] cell gr 1; [email protected] cell gr 1; [email protected] cell gr 1; 1 @12 cell gr 2
Feb 26 - Day 5 ET - transferred one 3BA blast and one 1BB blast, none survived to freeze
Mar 4-6 - POASs all th_abfp.gif 
Mar 7 - Beta BFP but only 23 so nurse said it doesn't look good
Mar 10 - 2nd Beta was down to 5 th_abfn.gif

IVF #2

April 1 - WTF appt, got green light to start Estrace Primed Antagonist protocol again

April 8 - CD1 

April 30 - CD23 - Start taking Estrace 

May 13 - CD1

May 17 - Assigned CD3 - started 300iu Puregon & 150iu Menopur

May 21 - CD7 - lining is 0.5. Ovaries are still too quiet to see anything

May 23 - CD9 - lining 0.66. Right side 3 < 1.0. Can't see left side

May 24 - CD10 - start Ganirelix

May 25 - CD11 - lining 0.8. Right side 1.2, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0.9, 0.8.  Still can't see left side

May 27 - CD13 - lining 0.9. Right side 1.4, 1.4, 1.4, 1.4, 1.2, 1.2, 1.2, 1.1, 1.1, 1.0, 1.0. Still can't see left side. Noticed fluid on my lining that we need to keep an eye on. May mean a freeze all if it doesn't go away.

May 29 - CD15  - lining 1.3. Right side 1.9, 1.8, 1.8, 1.7, 1.65, 1.6, 1.55, 1.5, 1.5, 1.25, 1.2, 1.1 (13 total). Still can't see left side. Fluid on lining is just a "sliver in lower uterine cavity". Trigger tonight.

May 31 - CD17 - ER - 8 eggs retrieved from right side
June 1 - day 1 embryo report - all 8 eggs were mature. 6 already showing signs of fertilization

June 2 - day 2 embryo report - 6 fertilized are all now 4-6 cells which is what they like to see for day 2. The other 2 did not fertilize.

June 3 - day 3 embryo report - They expect 8-10 cells by day 3. We have 1 @ 10 cell, 1 @ 9 cell and 4 @ 8 cell. She said that was very good news.

June 5 - Day 5 - transferred one 2cc blast and two compacting morulas

June 6 - day 6 - none made it to freeze so this is officially our last shot at this

June 9 - 4dp5dt - HPT was BFN

June 10 - 5dp5dt - HPT was BFN

June 11 - 6dp5dt - FRER HPT was BFN - starting to lose hope sad.png

June 12 - 7dp5dt - FRER HPT had the faintest second line (maybe I am imagining it?) possible BFP?

June 13 - 8dp5dt - Digital HPT on FMU was BFN. AF arrived with a vengeance this morning. It's not official until after tomorrow's beta but I am pretty sure we are done sad.png

June 14 - Beta #1 th_abfn.gif

This was our last OHIP funded cycle and we can't afford to try again. I really wish IF treatment wasn't so damn expensive so that everyone who deserves a family could have a chance at one! Heartbroken.

#46 TJ33

TJ33
  • Global 100+
  • 252 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

Went for blood work this morning... Shapiro is going to call me tomorrow with the results and let me know if they think I ovulated. As soon as I have I'll be on Estrace for 7-10 days. The last time I took it it didn't delay AF at all. I will probably have my assigned CD3 on May 3rd. I think we will all be about a week or two apart... So nice to be chatting with you guys... Very neat we are so close together and all going to Mt Sinai! :)
The count down is on ladies!

IVF #1 - MAY 2014

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) 196

Beta #2 (12dp5dt) 799

#47 MuffinMama

MuffinMama
  • Global 100+
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:20 AM

Yes, it's great to chat with you guys! It's nice to have other people going through the same thing at the same time! (I think we're even all on the same protocol? Crazy!)

Thanks for the info about the Estrace. Dr Arthur said I'd be on it for 7-10 days as well, but I wasn't sure if it would affect my LP at all. If not, then I should be on it for 6-7 days before AF gets here? I'm pretty sure she said that I take it up until CD3 (assigned or not) so that would line up with the 7-10 days?

Do you guys have any plans for the weekend? We need a break from this nasty weather that refuses to leave, so we're headed to the indoor waterpark in Niagara Falls on Sunday and Monday! It's like a tiny indoor tropical oasis. Virgin drinks by the pool and going to Copacabanas for dinner sounds pretty much perfect to me!

#48 MuffinMama

MuffinMama
  • Global 100+
  • 150 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:44 AM

Update: AF showed up on Saturday, so we go in on the 8th for b/w and u/s so that we can start the Estrace!

TJ - Did you get the go-ahead?

#49 TJ33

TJ33
  • Global 100+
  • 252 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:16 PM

No... not yet. I am actually going to Toronto tomorrow for BW/US... they wanted me to come in so that they could take a look... Which is fine by me as I haven't been there since August so its better if they get another look to make sure everything looks good on their end.

Tomorrow will be a LONG day... have to leave here at 3:30am to be there for 9:15am. Yikes! Then we drive back tomorrow afternoon for work on Thursday! Good times!

Hopefully tomorrow will all go good and I can start Estrace as my CD 3 will be next Sunday May 3rd (hopefully)

IVF #1 - MAY 2014

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) 196

Beta #2 (12dp5dt) 799

#50 TJ33

TJ33
  • Global 100+
  • 252 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

Easter was good though... was nice to have a few days off and visit with family! :)

Hope yours was too!

IVF #1 - MAY 2014

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) 196

Beta #2 (12dp5dt) 799