Interested in Veganism? Ask me anything! - Yoga, Nutrition and Fitness for Fertility - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Interested in Veganism? Ask me anything!

veganism nutrition diet

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 popcorn

popcorn
  • Global 100+
  • 219 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:McGill/MFC

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

I've been a vegan for the past two years, and a vegetarian for 20+ years before that. If you are interested in a plant-based diet, or even just reducing the amount of meat/dairy/eggs you eat, I'm happy to help with suggestions and recipes!

<p><span style="color:#000000;"><strong>Me: 40 Him: 37</strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#000000;"><strong>started fertility treatments in 2012</strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#000000;"><strong>IUI #1 BFN</strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#000000;"><strong>IUI #2 cancelled</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">Polypectomy.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;color:rgb(0,0,0);"><strong>IVF #1 </strong></span><strong><span style="color:#000000;">BFN</span></strong></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;color:rgb(0,0,0);"><strong>IVF #2 </strong></span><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#000000;"><strong>BFN</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">"Spontaneous" </span><span style="font-size:14px;color:rgb(0,0,0);"><strong>BFP.</strong></span><span style="font-size:14px;">  Miscarriage. </span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;color:rgb(0,0,0);"><strong>IUI #3</strong></span><span style="font-size:14px;"> <span style="color:#000000;"><strong>BFN</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#000000;"><strong>IUI #4 BFN</strong></span></span></p><p>Nov 2013: Osteopath treatment to 'correct' retroverted uterus</p><p>Jan 10 2014: 'Spontaneous' <span style="color:#000000;"><strong>BFP</strong></span></p><p>Viability u/s: Feb 4: Not good. HB but embryo measuring 1.5 weeks behind.</p><p>March 13 u/s diagnosed with missed miscarriage. Had to take misoprostol.</p><p>Jan 2015:</p><p><strong>IVF #3 BFN</strong> transferred two blasts, froze two more</p><p><strong>IVF #3 FET BFP</strong>, but MC at 8 weeks</p><p><strong>DE IVF #1</strong> in Zlin, Czech Republic. 2 blasts transferred, 4 more frozen</p><p>BFP, and it's twins!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: veganism, nutrition, diet