2 replies to this topic

#1 Ray16

Ray16
  • 51 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:MFC

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:47 AM

Hi Ladies, 

I am fairly new to MFC and was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. I have completed the immune testing and LIT treatments at mfc. I had two frozen embies at another clinic and just received the devastating news that my FET didn’t work. I want to move on to my 3rd IVF (1st at MFC). The next available appointment for Dr. V. is Feb 28th!!! I am worried that there are certain medications/vitamins that I should be on between now and then that can increase my egg quality, is there someone at the clinic I can call to discuss this? Also, I want to look into more aggressive treatments such as IVIG, is this done before egg retrieval or only around time of transfer? We finished our LIT treatment in August, should I be looking into doing one more before my next IVF cycle? Is there someone else at the clinic I can talk to about what I can be doing in the interim? I guess come feb 28th I want to cycle and use this time to complete any other treatments.  Please Help! 

Thank you!!!!!!! 

#2 CrisBelieve

CrisBelieve
  • 1000+
  • 1646 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Markham Fertility Centre

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:22 AM

I am sorry to hear about your recent negative results.  :(

I would give Helen a call and see if she can shed some light on your immune treatment questions.  I just saw her yesterday so I know she is in the office and will be until the end of the week when the clinic closes.

Wishing you and your DH the very best of luck on your upcoming cycle!

More details on our infertility journey in 'About Me' page

Me: 40, DH: 43

TTC for many years - severe male factor - Obstructive Azoospermia

Our 7th cycle brought us the miracles we were looking for.  Our twin girls were born in 2017!  heart.gif heart.gif

Trying for baby #3

Fresh transfer in Feb 2019 = BFN

FET - June 2019

June 25 - transferred one day 6 grade 2 expanded blast

June 29 - POAS...very very faint line!  

July 4 - beta @ 9dpt = 95, beta @ 11dpt = 311, beta @ 13dpt = 646

July 25 - viability scan @ exactly 7 weeks - one baby with heartbeat of 147!  So very thankful.

August 8 - 9 week ultrasound - baby moving around with heartbeat of 170!

August 30 - 12 week NT scan - all looks well with the babe, heartbeat of 155

October 24 - anatomy scan...everything looks great and we are having a babyboy.gif !  So happy!

#3 Ray16

Ray16
  • 51 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:MFC

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:02 AM

Hi Cristine, 

Thank you for your response, I just sent Helen an email so hopefully I can put together a plan. Happy holidays and wishing you all the best in your next cycle! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IVFMFC, LIT, vitamins, treatment, egg quality