Goodbyes are sad :(

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SangrealMazimur

SangrealMazimur

The Pincushion

• Global 100+
  • 969 posts
  • Interests:sometimes knitter, gamer girl, love to read, movies of almost all kinds
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:TCART

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

Going in for my second last, possibly last if they decide, intra-lipids treatment. I've seen everyone at the clinic so much over the last 5 years so it'll be sad to say goodbye as I don't know when I'll be back next :(.

Monday will be a little sad, but I'm going to bring them a goodbye gift i think.

• gibasgirl and Lisa1981 like this

Me: 33 DH: 39
TTC: Since Valentine's day 2008
Fur Friends: Spirit , Shadow
DH and I have been together since I was 19

When we get pregnant it will be the first baby on
each side.

First IVF: Jan 2009
Protocol: Suprefact, Marvelon, Puregon, Menopur
ET: Jan 31, BETA test Feb 12 BFN
FET#1 BETA first was 53 second was 0 05/07/2010 BFN
FET#2 September 2010 -ET Sept 9 3-3day 4cell, 5cell hatched, 8cell. BETA#1 71.6 11DP3DT. m/c at 6weeks. Poor Chuck Norris and Jean Claude Van Dam...they put up a good fight.

IVF #2 April/May 2011 Suprefact, Pregon, Low Dose HCG. ER estimated for May 12/, transfered 1 beautiful blast and 1 nearly blast on May 17th. On .5 HCG every 3 days. None to freeze. Beta May 31 BFN. Sky and Walker continue to resist the Dark Side

IVF#3
April/May 2013 Superfact .2, Puregon 200 upped to 250, Menupur 75, HCG trigger, progesterone support, intra-lipids. 26 retrieved, 17 mature, 15 blasts (1)3AA- (14)4AD-4AA, 2 transferred on our 7th wedding anniversary. Beta: June 10th, 5 days before my birthday.

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at 1,111 second beta over 2,300. First u/s shows one bean just  day behind. Heart was fluttering away. Also showed a 2cm SCH. Not concerned, but told to take it easy. Continue with intra-lipids until week 22.banana.gif second u/s shows SCH is smaller. H/b at 142bpm. Third u/s shows tracking right on time, SCH gone and h/b at 166 bpm

Bruce Anthony Scott was born January 23, 2014 at 8:45am weighting 8 pound, 9 ounces and 21 inches long. Our hearts are bursting with love. babyboy.gif 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

#2 gracegirl

gracegirl
  • 1000+
  • 1160 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

Sad but also really wonderful. I felt the same way at my last appointment. It's good to be moving on!! :)

#3 gibasgirl

gibasgirl
  • Site Admin
  • 13135 posts
  • Interests:I like many things, music (all kinds), tennis, photography, and languages to name a few. Ok, interior and industrial design, opera, and TV. Yes, TV, there are just so many darn good TV shows on the air. Ugh, it's hard to resist.
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

Goodbyes are sad, but the sadness can be soothed with a cheery hello. :)

I think a thank you gift is a wonderful gesture. Five years is a long time; longer than most Hollywood marriages.

All the best! :)