FET in March

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 10:47 AM

Hello Ladies,

Went to the Dr. yesterday. Lining is at 6 and needs to be at 7. He upped my estradiol. So lucky for DH. :banana: If I wasn't bitchy then, check me out today. My transfer is tentatively set for the 7th, Tuesday. It will be a 5 day blastocyst transfer which is so strange. Can't they just grow the whole thing in the petri dish and excuse me fom a first trimester? Guess not.

Sam, do you move for work? or are you just traveling? As for shows in Los Angeles, I need to know dates so I can check for you. Alvin Ailey was just here and it was amazing.

Sandie, hello and good morning. And no Suprefact for me. The estradiol is my thing. As I said, I was so much better shooting the drugs. The ingesting is causing some severe tension within my veins.

They will thaw my puppies on Saturday. I hope. I have to have one more visit to the Dr. on Friday. :crsd:

Till then, it's still raining. :cry:

Rabby

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:01 PM

Howdy Rabby and Sam,

Sam, chin up girl. You sound down, although I fully appreciate why.
You definitely get around MB, AB, QB. (provinces in CAN ). What's taking you
to Montreal? I am kinda a prairie girl ( much to my disappointment) I thought I would totally urban and live in Vancouver or Toronto but now I have no desire. I wouldn't mind Calgary but nothing bigger. I love the mountains in AB but my husband says it blocks his view. Go figure. Yet, when we were in New York with all the skyscrapers, he loved the buzz of the city and wanted to move. I loved the visit but never considered living there. March is here so your start date is coming up.

Rabby, I like the whole petri dish idea. Call me in June for the transfer of the 12 week embryo. That would alleviate alot of problems.... I think you are onto something.

I am doing superfact injections and the estrace tablets (they increase from 2 mg
2 times a day to 3 mg 2 times a day tommorow) I should be good to sniffle at commercials soon. I don't feel cranky, but I am more tired. I should as my hubby if I am bitchy, na, what's the point it's like asking if I look fat in this outfit, there really is only one answer..... So that's it I am not bitchy....

I am keeping my fingers crossed for the thaw for you that you don't lose many and the chromosomes are good. :crsd:
I hope your lining is ready to roll on Friday.
I will be including you in my prayers on Tues. I am out of town with work but will be thinking of you.
I go for my ultrasound on Monday 6th to check the lining. I will keep intouch until Tues.

Off to volleyball tonight, nothing like shooting up in a school bathroom to creep you out.
It may be raining there, but it's suppose to rain here tonight then freeze then 2 inches of snow. Y :icon_cry: ikes. I hate the freezing rain. I would rather have it freezing cold. It's 26 F or -6 C.

have a great night.
Sandie

#53 hopeful123

hopeful123
  • Global Moderators
  • 4938 posts
  • Interests:golf,ski,scrap booking ,gardning ,rollerblading
  • Dx:Immunological
  • My Clinic:sirm

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:37 PM

hi girls

its horrible here in calgary ,snowing for a week now ,and the forecast says it will for another week

yeah we move around cous my husband is doing his training ,so where ever he gets matched we pack up and move :driving: i really like this icon :driving:

my dh would give anything to live in chicago downtown,but i like to visit as for living i like suburban set up close to a big city ,like toronto,chicago or calgary
i did not like n.y for some reason
as people say either you are n.y type or chicago,soo i am a chico girl

dh loves scuba diving too ,that he just started a year ago ,so here i am now learning to swim ......... loved water always never swam ,but at the first lesson i was floating ,amazing eh,they say i am a natural ,i think i am stupid ,wasted my whole life sitting on the shallow side,anyways today is lesson #4 and my instructor is ready to take me to the deep side :lol:

hey when are theygonna put a womb in mens body,i've been hearing about that for ever now,whats keeping them :phone:

rabby we are all praying for you ,those little chicklets will do just fine ,and by chance if you are in calgary with a big belly this year come see me i will scan you and take lots of pics :crsd:

i will be in l.a from may 19-22,if everything goes well and dr allows me to travel :crsd:
sandie good luck with sniffing (what ever you like to sniff) :dontknow:

well off to my swimming lesson :banana:

sam
me:33 ,dh:30
ttc:8y
3 natural m/c dec 99, mar 01,oct 07
clomid x1 -ohss
lap x 1 apr/05-endomet left tube blocked,half of left ovary resected
1st ivf cycle nov/05 developed mild ohss again
DEC 2ND/05 BFP u/s small sac slow heart beat small fetus misscariage at 9 weeks 1 day
fet may 06 -cancelled due to very rare -sub acute viral thyroiditis
fet oct 20-bfp ,beta 700 on nov 1 ,1700 on nov 3,3900 on nov 5 u/s 2 small sacs ,slow heart beat small fetuses m/c nov 23/06 ,day of our 9th wedding annivrsay
1 blast still frozen
IVF#2 july 07 7 BLASTS FROZEN 2 normal 2 have trisomies 3 not tested less than 6 cell on day 3 fet oct 25/07,transferred 2 instead of one ...oops
1st beta nov 2 bfp (again) 23,2nd beta 83 ,3rd beta 371 u/s nov 21 hb 118 bpm
beautiful baby boy Nayal born via planned c-section on july 3rd 2008 @ 12:35 pm

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 10:57 PM

Good evening from Los Angeles,

Sam, could you be cuter? Swimming lessons. I love it. I hope Dh lets you have a young and handsome instructor. After what we are all going through, I think it's only fair. Don't you think so too? I would love to come up there! I doubt it will happen too soon but thanks for the sweet sweet offer of the never ending scan and photos! B) Is there ever such a thing as too much ultra sound? And before you come out here, i'll give you a list of things that are happening. What does your DH do? You have piqued my interest.

Sandie, I am so impressed that you are not too moody. What with both the Suprefact and Estrace? It's amazing that you are not :mf_swordfight: like I am. But I am sort of laughing at myself as well. I have a mantra which is: It's just chemical... It's just chemical... and on and on....
Let me know how it feels once you up the meds.

This week is going much faster than last. Last week, each day was like three weeks long.

Thanks for both your good thoughts and positive energy. I feel like the guinea pig going first.

Stay warm. By the way, the sun came out and it was somewhere in the high 60's.
God bless, baby dust and all that good stuff...
:flowers:

Rabby

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 06:50 PM

BFH ( that's my new slogan Big Fat Hello) better then bfn

Sam, scuba is great. Good for you to start to swim. I got certified in scuba 3 years ago. It was on my list to do before I die...My plan was to go to australia and dive but, met my husband and life took a different path. But I can still dive someday maybe in Australia... I am slightly claustraphobic so I had to overcome my anxiety of being 80 ft underwater, but once you start to look at stuff, it become more fun and exciting then scary.

It's crappy weather here today. Cold, windy, snowing. Yuck Yuck Yuck.... We had rain last night that froze so the highways in and around us are aweful today. Since we usually get whatever weather you have in Calgary a day or two later, you can keep this blast of winter. I see hibernating in my fututre tonight. DH is our parading the doodle ( our dog) in the neighborhood so I should be able to settle in for the night and not have to leave... ah now if only I had a baileys and coffee to go with that..... :banana:

Nothing on the fet line here, just waiting for the u/s on Monday.

Bye for now...

Sandie

#56 hopeful123

hopeful123
  • Global Moderators
  • 4938 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 02:55 PM

hi girls

still freezing here in calgary ,although they said worse is over,it was -28 with wind chill this mornind :blush:

:angry: my instructor is a 22 y old girl -_- well she is good though ,a handsome guy may be next time :crsd:

sandie may be both of us can go to australia for scuba....one day :driving:

rabby ohhh you have oppened a can of worms .....there are no side effects of u/s so far recognized in humans at the frequencies that we use in diagnostic settings
i sand fly in lab for very long time continuous u/s at higher frequencies yes there was some rise in temperature
well as you know we use u/s for breaking stones in kidnys and gall bladder ?????????? but they are a very high frequency

and my dh is a doctor ,finished his fellowship in gastroenterology last year and then decided to do extra year in therapeutics so we are here in calgary ,then he wants to do some extra training in endoscopic ultrasound so we will be going to montreal,i was told he will make good money one day and here ia m waiting for 13 y ....where is the money :dontknow:

i make more than him :flowers:

i have 2 more hours of work and off for the week end

love you all
sam :drinks:
clomid x1 -ohss
DEC 2ND/05 BFP u/s small sac slow heart beat small fetus misscariage at 9 weeks 1 day
fet oct 20-bfp ,beta 700 on nov 1 ,1700 on nov 3,3900 on nov 5 u/s 2 small sacs ,slow heart beat small fetuses m/c nov 23/06 ,day of our 9th wedding annivrsay
1 blast still frozen
IVF#2 july 07 7 BLASTS FROZEN 2 normal 2 have trisomies 3 not tested less than 6 cell on day 3 fet oct 25/07,transferred 2 instead of one ...oops

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 04:41 PM

Hey ladies,

Here's my update:
Went to Dr. And although I am, my lining isn't absolutely perfect. :bangin: Yet. But is on it's way. So now they say my FET will be no earlier than saturday. Again, the waiting. It's rather annoying at this point. I am so bloated now too that I want lipo before I get knocked up. Just jokin' with you.... But I was serious before, I am perfect. Perfectly insane.

So, again the waiting and again, the rain. :wall:

Sam, you are so funny. What is it, doctors don't make the clams like they used to. All the insurance company baloney. Something. But it's still sexy, right? see, that's all that matters. You guys could play doctor... and not have to fake it like the rest of us. Okay, reign me in, I am getting smutty. :wub:

I go back Monday for another measurement and then they'll tell me when I'm doing my transfer.

Sandie... you go Monday, right??? You might end up going before me! that's the way it happened with my last round, no, this same round but I had to freeze.

till monday... happy weekend...

Rabby

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 06:58 PM

Hey Sam and Rabby

Sam - love to go diving in australia with you, mate... :D

I figured your hubby was either in IT or medicine. Those are the two fields that I know people who move around abit. That's very cool. You are fortunate to have the skills to be able to move without jeopardizing your own career. Do you work shift work or do have a more normal schedule? I have a friend at the Foothills in the nuc med dept. What hosp. are you at?
When are you heading to Montreal? It's a beautiful city. We were there a couple of years ago.

Rabby. when you say Sat do you mean the 11th? I am not feeling too bad, just crazy tired so I hope things are cooking inside. Did they change your meds at all? I am sure I won't pass you, but we might be at the same time :crsd: :crsd:

Not alot happening here. The weather isn't bad, it's just a pleasant sunny and bright winter day. So I will not complain.
Oh about the bitchiness, I think it is setting in. No road rage yet, just edgy.
I love the perfectly insane, smutty is fun too.
:blush:
Have a good weekend

Sandie

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 11:31 PM

Yes, Miss Sandie, the 11th. Same day as you? Or are you the 10th? And thank God you are feeling emotional. I was scared I was truly nuts. They upped me to the 3 pills a day now. I will start progesterone on Monday maybe. I feel a bit nutty. Very erratic. Sort of jubilant one moment, then feeling like I say all the wrong things the next moment. Feeling pretty one moment then, ugly as sin the next. And here comes my mantra...it's just chemical, it's just chemical, it's just.... :blink:

MY DH is being so sweet though. We are building a house right now and he's the contractor, builder... He's taking care of everything. So that's nice. I barely think about it. That's a blessing.

I dont' have road rage, it's more like, why are all these people on my road? Can't they drive somewhere else?

Sandie, when is your Dr.s appointment? Monday? I need your dates....

Okay I need to go watch some tv.

Night, night. :zz:

Rabby

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 09:29 AM

Rabby/Beth,

Good morning. Erratic and irritated are words I would describe as my mood drivers right now. I am up to 3 mg of Estrace both morning and night. I have noticed I am just not as tolerant. For example, we went to a hockey game last night. Final score 6 - 4 for the bad guys. Anyway, Thier first goal came when I was in the bathroom injecting myself AAAAAAAA!, Then I decide it's safe to leave 3 mins early (because the game is virtually over 6 -1 at that time). By the time we get to the car they score another, and then two more in the next minute. I couldn't believe it I missed all four.... Normally I don't really care, but it actually pissed me off. Then this morning, I was waking up, not quite ready to get outo of bed, and no matter what topic I thought of to fall back asleep, I ended up irritated, so I just got up. I haven't really lost it but feel vulnerablly close. I can't imagine building a house on top of this... :bang:

Hubby is being excellent, backing off when I get cranky, and so supportive. I feel very lucky. He tells me it's like having a flu, it's like you are sick. It's true, different symptoms, but just feel generally crappy.

I am hoping for the 10th but won't know until Monday. I have my ultrasound in the morning. I was told it will likely be between the 10 - 14. I might go nuts if it is the 14th. You seem to be managing the wait well.

Sam, your day 21 should be coming up soon....

Well ladies, I think I am due for a coffee, decaf that is....

have a great day, :P :banana: :banana:
Sandie

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 10:33 AM

Hey Girls,

Sandie, you and I are in the same place. I so know that feeling of being in bed and thinking about all the people that have ever bothered you in the least and all of them making a circle dance in your head. It sucks. And yes, please let me be known as Beth. Or Rabby. Whatever you feel. My DH just walked in and I barked :icon_exclaim: "leave me alone, I need to talk to my people who understand!" He just giggled at me which is the best response.

I think the best bet for me is to only talk to the furry people in my life, my black lovers. Patrick and Daisy. I've included a picture so you can see why.

And I love how you think I'm handling the wait well. That could not be further from the truth. I'm so impatient. :wall: :wall: :wall: :cry: When they told me it was next Saturday, I almost got up (half naked) and kicked stuff over. And there's just nothing you can do, right? It has to be right. They said my lining was okay but they want it to be perfect. :blink:

Sam, where are you in the scheme of things? Need your update. :flowers:

God bless us all,

Beth

Attached Files

#62 hopeful123

hopeful123
  • Global Moderators
  • 4938 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:58 PM

hi girls

:cry: they are not doing it this month :angry: today is day 16 ,as my last cycle was 42 days they want to see if it stabalizes (30 days for me)in this cycle ,but then no suprefact :dontknow: that means hopefully if have af on march 19 then et on apr 2-5?

we also have to decide if we want to transfer 2 embryos(8 cell) or we want the one lonely blastocyst :think:

hehehehe dh is not making any money as he is still under training :download: yesterday he told me now he wants to go in surgery ,and that led to a huge :mf_swordfight: i cant move around anymore and do not want to live in one bedroom apt (thats what we can afford right now with if cost on top) and first use the knowledge you already have ....oh boy he got scared and said i was just kidding :oops:

does any one think i am in a mood for jokes :icon_exclaim: i think dh did not get the memo :wall:

i use to work in a hospital but now at a clinic ,no shifts no calls ,i might go part time for a while during next cycle ,as i cant handle both work and hormones ...talking about bitchy.... :pardon:

well good luck to both of you ,do you guys have 8 cell embies or blastocyst ,and your clinic does a urine test or blood?????

and do not worry about the moode swings ,its for others to worry about :blink:

ohhh rabby your furry friend is sooooooooo cute ,lots of kisses for him :flowers:

and :drinks: to our bitchiness

sam
clomid x1 -ohss
1 blast still frozen

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:09 PM

Hi Sam,

Waiting sucks :angry: I pray you AF comes like she is suppose to. and then you transfer on in early April. If it all works well it will be worth the wait. I know easier said then done...
Does your husband have a death wish? :bang: Sound like he now has the memo :mf_swordfight: Maybe he will move to holleywood to be an advisor on a medical show.... :lol: then you and Beth/Rabby can visit.

Private clinic is much better, less shift work etc.

We have eight cell embies, and ARTUS does a blood test ( I assume you are asking for the preg test)
We will see how many survive the thaw. We have 4 in the freezer. Will thaw all and go from there.

:drinks: to our bitchiness oh yea chocolate covered almonds work well too ( tried those today...)

Attachement of our doodle - Jarvis, love your pooches, Beth....

Sandie

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:51 PM

Sandie,

The attachment didn't come through.... I want to see Jarvis. B)

Sam, so sorry about the wait. It'll happen though, soon enough. :thumbup:

later ladies,
Beth

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 08:45 PM

How did you get the thumbnail to work? I changed my signature to have my Jarvis' picture instead of flowers.

Sandie

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 09:22 PM

Sandie,

Oh is Jarvis so cute! I selected "Choose File" and then I chose the picture and then I hit "add this attachment". Try that. See if it works. I actually dragged the picture to my desktop first.

:crsd:

Beth

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:23 PM

Beth,

I love our Jarvis too. Your dogs look like great buddies.

OK word of advice, if you cry at the national anthem you probably shouldn't watch 2 hours of stories of people going through IVF on Life network. I cried when the couples were told it didn't work, I cried when they were told it did. So get yourself stimulted with hormones and exppse yourself to heartache, and wonder why you cry, duh... :bangin: Although the program was interesting.

I am getting anxious to learn how things are going at my ultrasound tomorrow. :crsd: AKKKK I am not this patient...

Have a great day

Sandie

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 04:33 PM

Sam,
I was checking out the posts in this part of the webiste ( I 've been chatting with the girls from the "Cycle Buddies" in the March Retrival section. And my IVF/ICSI was cancelled this month too. I was supposed to be doing the treatment this past cycle but when i went in for my u/s my DR noticed a follicular cyst on my right ovary. So i have to wait for AF probrally around March 17th. There is about 3 or 4 of us all going in around the same time for ER, so if you ever want to chat with us. come visit!
Take care
Andrea B.

#69 hopeful123

hopeful123
  • Global Moderators
  • 4938 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 11:46 PM

hi girls
just watching oscars ,did not like any of the dresses ,whats wrong with them :bangin: make up was good ,jewlary was great ,let me know your thoughts on it

weather is getting better now :banana: ,and i will go to toronto to visit family for a week ,need that :driving:
dh will go for the week end

andrea thanks for the invitation i will join you guys too,i am addicted to this website ,actually dh is worried that i have become antisocial :think: he knows nothing ,its a blast here :woohoo:

sandie good luck tomorrow at the u/s :crsd:

rabby when is your transfer :flowers:

sam
clomid x1 -ohss
1 blast still frozen

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 12:12 AM

hey there, i have started FET in Austraila. Had Drs appt today, blood test only to monitor ovulation levels. Another test tomorrow as Dr says ovulation is close. To answer your question Beth, Im doing a natural cycle (no pre transfer drugs) My first time was a neg so hopefully this time!!! Good luck everyone

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 12:43 AM

Hello everyone...

Sam, I find out tomorrow when my FET will be. They say no earlier than Saturday and probably Saturday. I am doing a 5 day blastocyst transfer. :crsd:

Kat, that sounds simple enough. No hormones either? They'll transfer soon I bet. That's exciting. Wishing you lots of stickiness as they say. :thumbup:

:popcorneater: As for the Oscars, we just got home from a party. I have way too much to say about it all. Love PSH winning for best actor. Loved Crash. Hated brokeback. Sorry, if any of you liked it. I just felt it was a movie of the week type thing. And in the end didn't Heath Ledger's daughter look older than him? The makeup to make them age was horrible. I think people just liked it because they felt they had to. Witherspoon didn't deserve it and made the most phoney baloney speech. Yuck. Thought Jon Stewart was okay, pretty good. I prefer Conan, but that's me.

I could go on but I want to keep you all as friends so.... :grouphug2:

Night night... :zz:

Beth

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 07:41 AM

Hi to all,

First things first, The Oscars (the superbowl for women as my dh says)

Dissappointed in the gowns, not enough color. Too many women with the Artic Glow wearing nude tones. Just looked bla to me... being the fashioneista and all.. :lol: So I have to agree with you Sam, although I found the make-up abit bla too. No one really wowed me...

Now Beth, I am going to have to take issue with a couple of things you said :mf_swordfight:
Best actor should have gone to Joaquin Phoenix and I think Reese did desearve the oscar. Needless to say I thought Walk the Line was very well done. Oh yea I bought Reese's acceptance speach. (take that :mf_swordfight: ) Crash was a good move. I thought Cinderella Man could have been nominated for more. Haven't seen Brokeback yet. I was surprised Spielberg was shut out. I quite liked Jon Stewart (and again :mf_swordfight: :mf_swordfight: ). Better then Whoopi for sure. I liked the openning. :popcorneater:
I didn't know that was Heath's daughter, the one falling out of her dress??? Wow was he 12 when he had her?

So, now do you agree I am bitchy? :lol: :lol:

Monday is the day for finding things out. Hopefully we are both doin transfers around Saturday. I like you saying - think sticky...

Kat, that sounds like another reason to go to Australia :thumbup:

Sam, I too feel a rush when I come to this site and see one of you has replied. I have tried to not get involved in too many conversations, otherwise I can't keep up.
Have a great day! I will check in this evening when I know more.

:grouphug2: Sandie

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 10:40 AM

A quickie before I take my boys to school and then off to the Dr....

Sandie, you had me :rofl: . You crack me up! I meant the daughter in the movie not at the Oscars! That was Michelle Williams.

Okay so I will out myself, Reese's daughter went to our pre-school and my son and her daughter played a bit so I am biased. I often made playdates with the assistant and nanny and it was a bit... well, Hollywood. I could use an assistant couldn't you? Couldn't we all???? :phone: My DH went crazy with annoyance when she won because she annoys him so. I appreciate your opinion so much. I love to banter about all this, especially since we live here in the heart of kookoo-ville. Jon did do a good job. He's edgy and different and I like that. But I am A Conan fan when it comes to late night.

And I loved Joaquin as well. Quite, um, sexy. But Capote was fabulous.

Till later...

B

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 07:00 PM

Beth, that's what you call a blonde moment... :wub: :blush:

OK not only do you live by the beach, you rub shoulders (via your kids) with celebs, now I am jealous. Did you ever meet Reese in person? Give me the goods, is she nice, snooty, pertinacious pretty, ugly as a mut without make-up ? This is better then the rags.... Did her daughter come to your house... This is very inside info.

What other hollywood types have you or your children socialized with? :flowers:

I went for my ultrasound this morning. The technician was full of questions, what meds are you taking, how you feeling bla bla bla.... I was trying to be nondescript and just shove the scope up my woohoo :blush: take the pictures as get out. Remember because this is being done in my city and not at the clinic I was going to have to pay. The $85 is nothing, but it's the principle that the only reason I would be charged is because it may be related to IVF. So I was trying to just go in do my thing and leave. No, miss questioning tech, pushed and pushed and I told her the drugs I am on. She couldn't understand why I would be on those so she asked her dr. more questions. (OK people what paart of chemical imbalance do you not understand??? :icon_question: ) So I caved and said we were doing a FET. Scanning continues I ask about my lining, she can't remember because now she is looking at my overies. What? Is she trying to drive me nuts? :wall: Oh yea did you know you have two large fibroids? Not really. One dr. has told me I do another after the hysteroscopy said no I didn't. I figure he was inside poking around he should know, but apparently they are there. So great now I am thinking did I throw $10000 out the door because I should have had these taken care of first? My mind is racing....

OK now the fun part, the tech says "don't get dressed yet, I will be right back" so I lay there waiting, waiting, still waiting... 24 mins . so in this time I have convinced myself the she has found something wrong... maybe a tumor. My mind goes through the possibilities, the treatments, I imagine myself in a wig after chemo. Yes the drugs have officailly got to me..... So she comes back in and says you might have to pay for the scan (I say fine), is everything else ok, oh yea..... So my heart can start again...

God is truly testing my patience..

Back to work...

I call the pharmacy to see if they have sent my Prometrium yet. I ordered it Sat. should be here by now. No, they didn't think I would need it until Wed, so no hurry. Well I am to start on Tues. a.m. OK usually not a problem, annoying but on Tues. I am out of town with work leaving by about 7 a.m. Oh I can pick the rx up after 7 on the other side of town. Great. So I was choked. It can and will be done but what a pain in the ass.

Ok enough bitching. The good news the transfer is set for Friday. not sure yet at what time. Don't know what my lining is at, just got the message you are ready... We have to go to Saskatoon ( 2 1/2 hours away) so might head up Thurs. night. I won't have access to this site until Sat when we get home. So yea the date is set.
Beth any news on your date yet?

I'll check in later. Have a good day. Insane in Regina, Sandie

#75 hopeful123

hopeful123
  • Global Moderators
  • 4938 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 07:43 PM

holly sh!t
oscars ..i openned a can of worms. :bang:

i agree with rabby ,reese did not deserve it :angry: psh ...well he was good in c but as an actor he is so monotonous ,same as he was in scent of a women??????

rabby are you in showbiz tooo :wub:

sandie sounds like that was a new tech ,there's nothing wrong in telling the thickness of lining,and even if she forgot it takes 2 seconds to measure it again,she must be new
well bottom line is ,you are on your way :driving: lots of sticky dust for you :flowers:

kat welcome to the kookoo land :icon_question: ,i hope you will enjoy our company ,and have your dreams come true

ok i am hungary....i think stressed too ...i should have vegies in the fridge for these times :oops:

sam
clomid x1 -ohss
1 blast still frozen