2 replies to this topic

#1 Bahar38

Bahar38
  • Global 100+
  • 254 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

Hello ladies,
Wanted to pass on an information.... Just came from seeing Tony Robbins live event " A passion for life" here in Toronto today. It's a wonderful Event specially for those who are in allot of stress and need encouragement in their life, will really benefit from it... it was an all day event from 8AM - 5PM and enjoyed every minute of it. Just wanted to say for those who know him and like his Events, He is coming to Calgary on September 25 for those who live in that area and interested to go see him :)
  • gibasgirl likes this

#2 gibasgirl

gibasgirl
  • Site Admin
  • 13147 posts
  • Interests:I like many things, music (all kinds), tennis, photography, and languages to name a few. Ok, interior and industrial design, opera, and TV. Yes, TV, there are just so many darn good TV shows on the air. Ugh, it's hard to resist.
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

I went to the Oprah Lifeclass event in Toronto last year and he was one of the speakers.

I had never heard him talk before and WOW was I ever impressed with him. Prior to that I only knew of him from his infomercial days and always wrote him off as some guy from the fringes.

Boy. Was. I. Ever. Wrong.

He is a great public speaker, bright, and motivating in an intelligent way. I was not expecting that. I think in some ways I am still stunned that he impressed me at all. LOL.

I am glad to hear the event went well. Thank you for sharing.

#3 Bahar38

Bahar38
  • Global 100+
  • 254 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:03 PM

gibasgirl < ----- I found out about the event you went to too late...but heard many good things about it... Glad you enjoyed it too. :)
I totally had your view on him, :) until I started to read more about him, read one his books, and saw him for the first time today I really end up liking him. There were many speakers there today for the event but he is something else. Some of the speeches were funny and made it more fun for ppl. At the end of the event, I came out of it with full energy :). Hope more ppl go see him... :)
  • gibasgirl likes this