Alberta IP's seeking gestational surrogate - Donor & Surrogacy Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Alberta IP's seeking gestational surrogate

gestational surrogacy intended parents Canada

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Capricorn85

Capricorn85
  • 73 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:45 PM

Hi everyone!

I am 27 and was diagnosed at age 14 with MRKH, basically meaning I lack a uterus and am therefore unable to have children.  My husband is 28 and we've been married for 7 years, together for 12, and we have a wonderful 4 year old son thanks to a friend who was a previous gestation surrogate for us.

We've been working on a second child for well over 2 years now, but unforunately we've had surrogates either change their mind, or our most recent potential surrogate (who is also a wonderful close friend) develop cysts on both ovaries which until they get serious enough to remove (hopefully never due to the effects it will have on her) she has been advised to not be pregnant due to the health risks.

We would love to find a Canadian gestational surrogate to help us achieve our dreams of having more children.  We are open to absolutely any questions anyone has for us, and would love to meet some new people.  If you would like to get in touch with us, please email [email protected]

It's great to see so much support and generosity on this site! Good luck to everyone on their journey's :)

Taryn

IVF #1: January 2008; transfer to surrogate, chemical pregnancy
FET #1 (surrogate): June 2008 BFP!
FET #2 (new surrogate): February 2014 BFP
*delivery complications require another new surrogate :'(
FET #3 (another new surrogate): Dec 2016 BFN

FET #4: March 2017 BFN

Guess we're going again...

IVF #2: July 2017; fresh transfer to surrogate, BFN
FET #5 (4th transfer attempt): Oct 2017 BFN

FET #6 (5th transfer attempt): Feb 2018 BFN

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gestational surrogacy, intended parents, Canada