DR.Shapiro and staff so nice

mt sinai

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Renae

Renae
  • Global 100+
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:My interests are swimming daily, horseback riding and reading. Going to the cottage.
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Toronto

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:05 AM

I went to mount sinai yesterday and after reading all the terrible things people had said about her, It made  me terrified to go there, but i went and things went GREAT, im doing an IUI next cycle and if it doesnt work, i did  the IVF seminar so im reday for IV, im so excited so next month my IUI and i went through compassionate care program, and it went amazing, Dr. shapiro was very nice but so was Angie doc shapiros nurse and receptionist , and stephen the director of the clinic i cant say more good about him,, i (this is renae`s husband now) could not believe how nice every single person, no matter what position or job they worked were to my wife and i, so amazing from the head of IVF right down to information desks, everyone made us feel like arms were open to welcome us what an amazing experience thank you and lets hope this experience will continue to be amazing and we get blessed with a liitle baby, sorry cannot make the middle name mount sinai, lol.  Seriously thank you all!

• gibasgirl and TJ33 like this

#2 Renae

Renae
  • Global 100+
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:My interests are swimming daily, horseback riding and reading. Going to the cottage.
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Toronto

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:18 AM

thank you so much Gibasgirl u should go there i mean they were great and my IVF is chaep

#3 gibasgirl

gibasgirl
  • Site Admin
  • 13136 posts
  • Interests:I like many things, music (all kinds), tennis, photography, and languages to name a few. Ok, interior and industrial design, opera, and TV. Yes, TV, there are just so many darn good TV shows on the air. Ugh, it's hard to resist.
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:20 AM

You're very welcome, Babycompletesme. I am glad the meeting went well.

There is a saying that goes along the lines of: "every pot has a lid." and it sounds like you have found yours in Mt. Sinai.

#4 Adventure

Adventure
  • Cyclebase
  • 325 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

The director of the clinic is Dr Ellen Greenblatt. I believe Stephen is the lab director.

#5 MrsMouse21

MrsMouse21
  • 40 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:Mt Sinai

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:12 PM

Just wondering how long you had to wait for an appointment? I had a call 4 weeks ago saying Dr Shapiros office would call me with an appt day in 5 business days. Still anxiously waiting. Haven't heard a thing. Not sure what I should be doing

#6 gibasgirl

gibasgirl
  • Site Admin
  • 13136 posts
  • Interests:I like many things, music (all kinds), tennis, photography, and languages to name a few. Ok, interior and industrial design, opera, and TV. Yes, TV, there are just so many darn good TV shows on the air. Ugh, it's hard to resist.

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:58 PM

You may want to circle back to make sure they got the referral. At some point, every clinic may have a referral that does not reach them, or goes astray.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mt sinai