BC CONFIRMED donor! Willing to travel anywhere. - Donor & Surrogacy Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

BC CONFIRMED donor! Willing to travel anywhere.

BC Canada Donor egg donor caucasian green eyes tall athletic blond blonde

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Heather88

Heather88

CONFIRMED donor!

• Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Being self-employed, health, cooking, learning, furthering myself, my family, success, art, music, love. Surrounding myself with positivity and good people is most important to me.
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

Hello!

I'm a verified egg donor, having helped a family conceive a baby in 2010. I would love to make the same contribution to your soon-to-grow family!

If you are seeking a kind, driven, mature, tall, 24 year-old, good looking woman to donate eggs to help you create your family, I am very serious about being a part of your journey.  My long-term boyfriend is fully supportive of me in my decision to donate again.  We are aware and comfortable with the risks involved in the donation  process, and are secure in what the future may hold should I successfully donate to a family wishing to remain in contact (or not).  In other words - I am excitedly awaiting an email to begin this process!

Certainly willing to share cycle to aid families in covering drug/cycle costs.

I am fully respectful of your time, your wishes and your privacy. Happy to be anonymous or in-contact when your child is born.

The number of matured eggs removed the first time: over 30.

Looking forward to discussing this and finding a good match!
Heather

• hightechbaby and YVR Baby like this

Heather

Confirmed Egg Donor

#2 hightechbaby

hightechbaby
  • 11 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:SOFT

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

Hi Heather88,

Wonderful to see your post! Please contact me at [email protected] if you are still available. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BC, Canada, Donor, egg donor, caucasian, green eyes, tall, athletic, blond, blonde