Looking to speak with egg donors and IPs - Donor & Surrogacy Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Looking to speak with egg donors and IPs

Egg donation research intended parents Canada

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kah72

kah72

KahPhDResearcher

• 10 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

Hello,

My name is Katie Hammond and I am a Canadian researcher studying for a PhD at the University of Cambridge, UK. For my PhD I am writing a dissertation on the experiences of Canadian egg donors and intended parents. This project is an extension of work that I conducted through interviews with egg donors and fertility counselors, nurses and doctors for my recently completed Masters in Philosophy (also from Cambridge).  

I would greatly appreciate the chance to speak with any egg donors (whether you have already donated or are considering donation) and any intended parents (whether you have used a donor or are looking for one) either via telephone, or a questionnaire via email. All participants will remain unnamed. If you are interested or have any questions, please email me at [email protected] and I will send you my information sheet and consent form.

Thank you so much for considering taking part in this important area of research. I wish you all the best with your donation.

Katie Hammond

PhD Candidate

Department of Sociology

University of Cambridge, UK

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Egg donation, research, intended parents, Canada